Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 07:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple continues to partner with large institutions  (Read 352 times)
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

According to surveys Ripple announced other partnerships with Itaú and Western Union.
Among the new institutions joining forces with Ripple is South Korea's Worri Bank, which has used the criptomoeda platform for international remittances.
It is just announcements did you hear something from those partnership? none its just shilling this centralized coin that is why i am not going to invest with this coin,being manipulated by the few could make your investments into ashes,i have done my research on how this centralized coin could destroy our community you should take some time to search too.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: