Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 05:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX depositing  (Read 1111 times)
SurReality89 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 09:02:35 AM

i'm not that active, i have never considered selling on MTGox. i usually sold with moneypak but that stopped working because i was considered suspicious from all the money i was withdrawing from moneypak and they blocked me. i suppose i could just keep having moneypak refund check to me maybe if mtgox takes so long.
SurReality89 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:35:42 PM

well you guys were right. i can't even withdraw the coins i sent in to another bitcoin address, as i'm in a scramble to round up my btc and sell before the price drops anymore. mtgox is a fraud
Bitalo_Maciej

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Lead developer

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 08:54:33 PM

It could be understood that they have problems with Fiat withdrawals due to problems with bank accounts / seizing their funds. However it's unacceptable to delay or hold Bitcoin withdrawals, because those should have nothing to do with their accounting. That could be a sign of a major problem - they could ran out of money. If that's true, I pity anyone who still has his funds in there.

Web wallets get hacked all the time. Computer wallets get hacked all the time as well.
Solution? Hybrid P2SH wallets - safer than your online and offline wallets combined. Check it out, store and trade your Bitcoins with ease of mind!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: