Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I start trading?  (Read 777 times)
NCN_Moon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

If you can't start trading by purchasing cryptos at exchanges with fiat, you can gain some seeds by participating bounty programs or airdrops. From there you can send your tokens to the exchanges with low fees and start trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

Trading is not just something you can jump into... you need to learn the do's and don't besides you need to know about the technical and fundamental analysis of your coins....and utmostly.... trading requires patience and ability, and also don't be greedy

Great advice bro,

Many people join trading cryptocurrency because the price can increased doubled within 1 week. they start trading because he think he can be rich over night. without experience and knowledge about crypto exchange, they can lose everything on crypto.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

At the beginning of the journey, trading will depend very much on your luck. But the more experience, the more profit.

Infact for the first comers or really new new to this one should avoid trading from the start. Start investing initially in some good coins based on your research and try to understand how does the market move and behave on the news. How much impact it has and how does market react. Slowly start trading with the small amount and see how much loss you are ready to bare on the worst scenario and accordingly think about it.
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

To start trading bitcoin, first learn how and what is to be done to avoid the loss of your money. After that but a low price bitcoin and sell to a high price so you can earn a profit it's depend upon to you if it is a small profit or a big profit. Smiley
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

Actually I do not pretend to seem contemptuous, but after almost ten years as a trader in different markets I have learned that the best thing that a newbie interested in engaging in this exciting business in a serious and professional way can do is dedicate enough time to an adequate preparation of:

a) how markets work,
b) what trading is and how it is carried out,
c) and an extensive research and approach to cryptocurrencies,

since this market has proven to be very different from traditional markets and it is necessary to immerse yourself well in this world to understand its operation and the peculiar way in which this market seems to be more sensitive to the rumor mill than to the technical and fundamental aspects of the ordinary markets.
zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

what is trading & how work it? I want to start trading,  how can I stard this?
1)As a newbei , I don't advise you trade coins by money .
2)You can join in some aridrop and get some free coins , these will be as your trade fund .
3)You can check out what's exchange platform this project listed and try to trade your coins .
4)After that , if you have learnt how to trade , you can buy coins by money and trade more .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

For me you can start trading by small amount then observe the coins.
chathura

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Trading is very easy. You just buy or sell coin or token in the exchange market such as binance, kucoin, bittrex and get profit from it. But firstly learn
 Candlesticks Patterns,Support & Resistance,Timeframe and market cycles,Elliot Wave &  Fibonacci,Market strength,Ichimoku & Rsi. After you can earn money using trading.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

Training just like buy and sell the business. You can buy some coin or tokens at some price level and sell it at another price level.
Trading is a simple concept but succes of trading depend on several facts. I am not doing much trading but I mainly use support and resistance level concept for trading. You need a better understanding of the market and news. Otherwise, you will lose your money. Don't jump directly for the trending. Go slowly with the small amount.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

I am also starting new and so far the clasees i have been taking from babypips has been helpful. You should try it out too.
Kgdktac

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

First, you need a digital wallet to hold your tokens myetherwallet for example,
Secondly, the tokens your are holding has an exchange they are listed in; you need to open an account in the exchange then transfer your token from your wallet to the exchange, and start trading.
One major key in trading is understanding the market

jakolinko

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

Firstly, open an account on some of the exchanges (look on the internet which one suits you the best), but i would not encourage you to start trading immediately on them, try paper trading or on some of the test ones so you can not lose money. search about technical and fundamental analysis and see which one suits you the best as well. patience is the key in trading, be persistent, dont get greedy, lock in your profits and you need to know your risk management, without that, there will be no progress in trading. best of luck to everyone Smiley
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

Before starting trading I would like to suggest you following things:-
1) First Educate yourself about the Blockchain Technology. Read about Blockchain Techynology from the major cryptocurrency webistes like our bitcointalk frorum, bitcoinist, bitcoinexchangeguide, cointelegraph, hackernoon etc or youtube. Take advantage of this free social media sources to educate yourself first.
2) There are several option for Exchanges are available for trading cryptocurrencies, you have option to go with DEX or CEX. Go with an exchange from which you feel comfortable with. Lokk at the volumes on those exchange & what sort of volumes they are trading daily. About daily volumes you can get information from coinmarketcap.
3) Don't Over trade because cryptocurency are highly volatile. Stick with the mainstream currencies like Bitcoin & Ethereum.

sue1710

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Technical analysis and Crowd mentality, these are 2 the best importance with trading. Please skillfully applied them with small capital first.
jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Download a wallet, use a broker online or a bitcoin atm to purchase bitcoin and send it to your wallet. Send bitcoin from your personal wallet to an exchange wallet. Start trading. Learn how to trade from forums, group chats and tutorials.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

You need a better understanding of the market and news. Otherwise, you will lose your money. Don't jump directly for the trending. Go slowly with the small amount. Trading is not just something you can jump into. you need to learn the do's and don't besides you need to know about the technical and fundamental analysis of your coins and utmostly. Trading requires patience and ability, and also don't be greedy. Try paper trading or on some of the test ones so you can not lose money. search about technical and fundamental analysis and see which one suits you the best as well. patience is the key in trading, be persistent, dont get greedy, lock in your profits and you need to know your risk management.
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

I think this thread which I have created may give you some tips before entering in to the trading field.

Link>>>Crypto trading strategies for bigginers...
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

Trading with cryptos is relatively simple. To enter the world of trading, you only need the following three things:

1. Buy some cryptos - the ideal bitcoin - you can buy in the street from an unknown person - https://localbitcoins.com, from an ATM - in every big city you can find several bitcoin ATMs or a regulated exchange. All methods have their pros and cons.
2. Create a exchange account - Binance, Kucoin, GDAX, Bittrex or Kraken. Verification is also usually required.
3. Learn Trade - With the simple Buy and Sell you start trading. Learn the act of trading will take the rest of life.

If you are a complete beginner, i recommend you a lot to read and learn here in the forum, or the Internet is full of these topics. I also recommend that you safely back up your capital.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

First, I recommend not to do the short -term investement. As market move all over the time, It will hurt your health. I hope u do the long - term investment and starts from big exchange like binance or upbit
2weent6

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

First, I recommend not to do the short -term investement. As market move all over the time, It will hurt your health. I hope u do the long - term investment and starts from big exchange like binance or upbit
Great advice, I also trade long because this market is very volatile and if you don't have much time here for sure the money you work for will be lose. Trade with caution, don't just buy penny coins look for a stronger coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: