Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I start trading?  (Read 777 times)
laborrdj

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

To start trading you must first invest your time and treasure. And have a guts to learn anything from it
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuzmnh

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

to start trading is not easy, you must first learn the ways of trading is good and right. after learning how to trade, you should first control the emotions, and try to stay patient. to trade, it is not advisable to mix with your emotions, because it is very influential for you. and if it happens you will likely experience a loss in trading.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Trading is buy or sell cryptocurrency or gold or money to make a profit from it and to start trading you must have money and deposit them in trading site the you must make the right choice of buying or sell it to make a profit from it
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Trading simply means buying and selling of goods and services(goods and services here denote digital currency) .If you are very serious about trading crypto,  then you need to do serious research about the project/coin you want to invest /trade on, entry and exist point of the project,  ability to read chat and predict possible movement and most importantly,never forget trading rule: Buy low and sale high.
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

For the best Coin Trade at the cheapest price, we recommend using Binance, because of the following advantages:

- Low transaction fees
- Use BNB 50% transaction fee
- Get free coin, stake coin for storing container, Gas Neo ...
- Top trading volume is bigger than Bittrex
- Account authentication is easy
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

Bitcoin trading is exciting because of Bitcoin’s price movements, global nature, and 24/7 trading. It’s important, however, to understand the many risks that come with trading Bitcoin.Remember that as with any type of trading, your capital is at risk. New traders should start trading with small amounts or trade on paper to practice. Beginners should also learn Bitcoin trading strategies and understand market signals.
So many tell you how to trading so i just give more tip. Cheesy

Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

Trading on equity is buying and selling of stocks to make a profit of the stock markets. Traders take a short-term view in which they buy stocks, make a profit and sell the stocks. I think trading is an active style of participating in the financial markets that seek to outperform traditionally buy-and-hold investing. A successful trading business requires a strategic plan that covers your actual business and your actual trading. However, there are things you need to know before starting. Knowing what to expect, and what tools you need, will help prepare you so your entry into the stock trading goes as smoothly as possible. However, start trading is the best side online stock brokers, cryptocurrency trading, forex, etc.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Charge to experience, start your own trading by buying bitcoin first. Hold it for a while and see on how volatile it is.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hdheiiwo123

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

How much money do you have? What do you know about Bitcoin? How long did you participate in these forums? I think before you start trading, find out carefully what you are investing.
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

I think trading is too risky job, so, you need to know more about the crypto market/world, before start trading.
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

First, you need to register an account on the mainstream trading platform. The process of trading is very simple, "sell low and sell high", but it is very difficult to find such a coin accurately!
ANNA_Systems

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

My advice: never trust free demo accounts which are provided by platforms - everything is done there so that you believe in your good results and then screwed up when you begin to trade without demo
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

That's a good course, I also started learning crypto trading not long ago and I loving it. It all about knowledge acquisition and i will share with your a telegram channel i get most of my trading resources. Besides i also make good use of YouTube and the results so far is amazing.

@TradersLibrary 
TraderLibrary to enter, click on the following link: 👇
https://telegram.me/joinchat/AAppPT3cOnM48-Kqbm7FGg

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

what is trading & how work it? I want to start trading,  how can I stard this?

Everyone saying trading is really easy... It's never been easy... especially not when you apply the rules from normal forex trading to the crypto trading world.

Trading isnt just buy low sell high... and being a bagholder until profit is just a ''HODL ON' method.

atleast never all in when you use this method, when you have 1000,- to spend. and being a bagholder for 1 year because you dont want to sell with loss.... you're losing bunch of opportunities while bagholding losses even longer.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

First you need to know what trading is "Trade is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services, with compensation paid by a buyer to a seller, or the exchange of goods or services between parties." well this is just the basic understanding about the trading you also need to know the different concepts and basics in trading after you have enough knowledge you need to find a good exchange and also build up a trading strategy it will help you a lot.
cryptoasr

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

First understand the price chart, you can find on simple one on coinmarketcap and more detailed one on tradingview.  learn about candlesticks, there are plenty on youtube.  Then catch some good crypto-project, probably top 20, see their price movement and invest initially a little amount at first and as confidence and knowledge grow, invest more.  Don't be greedy or regret your trading decision, learn from every mistake. A good trader cannot be born overnight.  It will take quite a lot time.
Lucasmcdonnell87

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

In this forum, there are a lot of transaction details. you may not hard to find, and in my opinion, before you trade or invest in, you should learn and research about the field you choose, when You understand and know about it and then you can trade.
ghfgdasfaw

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

I will buy the cryptos while the money is falling and I really believe it. Then I would sell the cryptos and keep 20% of the time when prices are rising. If the price rises I will sell 100% and then I wait for the price to fall back to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: