Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business  (Read 38733 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

Dear community,

The pre-sale for SMARC and LOGI will officially begin on May 15th 10 AM CEST - This is 6 hours and 19 minutes from the time of this message.

The official countdown on the website isn't taking into account timezones, so please don't rely on it.

We will make another announcement 30 minutes  before the pre-sale officially begins. 😁

Awesome! Really hope the pre-sale is a success and it will sell out quick. Will we be updated with the results when the sale is done?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsby1988

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Welcome to the official Smart Containers Group!

OUR PRESALE IS LIVE!!!

To contribute, please visit: http://smartcontainers.ch

Contribution guide: https://medium.com/@SmartContainers/how-to-participate-in-the-smart-containers-ico-17b24ea8a28 :mag:
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Dear community,

The pre-sale for SMARC and LOGI will officially begin on May 15th 10 AM CEST - This is 6 hours and 19 minutes from the time of this message.

The official countdown on the website isn't taking into account timezones, so please don't rely on it.

We will make another announcement 30 minutes  before the pre-sale officially begins. 😁

Awesome! Really hope the pre-sale is a success and it will sell out quick. Will we be updated with the results when the sale is done?

Appreciate the support and glad to have you here with us  Smiley Smiley
No news on that right now, but if you follow us on our announcement channel you
will get all the latest news?

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/smartcontainers_info
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

Dear Community

Here's the latest message from Co-Founder and CEO of Smart Containers Group/Skycell, Richard Ettl

Join the announcement channel on telegram if you haven't already: https://t.me/smartcontainers_info

Dear advisors,

I would like to give you a recap of day 1 of our Pre-sale.
We have now more than USD 8.5M paid in! – from roughly 250 investors.

On our website, currently only a fraction is visible that is already KYC’d  so ETH & credit card only.
The progress bar will make a big jump tomorrow before lunch CET. We expect the PRE-sale of LOGI to finish tomorrow evening.

IT: very good work on the security side. Unfortunate that one payment option for LOGI was not available today.

Thank you very much for all involved, advisors, our IT team, Amazix for communicating with our community and our team.
Big thank you from my side.

That was day 1. Let’s see how much progress we got overnight and tomorrow!

Stay tuned!

Best regards from Zurich,

Richard
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

Dear Community

Here's the latest message from Co-Founder and CEO of Smart Containers Group/Skycell, Richard Ettl

Join the announcement channel on telegram if you haven't already: https://t.me/smartcontainers_info

Dear advisors,

On our website, currently only a fraction is visible that is already KYC’d  so ETH & credit card only.
The progress bar will make a big jump tomorrow before lunch CET. We expect the PRE-sale of LOGI to finish tomorrow evening.

IT: very good work on the security side. Unfortunate that one payment option for LOGI was not available today.

Thank you very much for all involved, advisors, our IT team, Amazix for communicating with our community and our team.

Stay tuned!

Richard

That's great hear with in a day really smart container collected more than 8 million USD and people find potential in the project and ability to develop what tjeu mentioned in the road map.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

Dear Community

Dear advisors,

Stay tuned!

Richard

That's great hear with in a day really smart container collected more than 8 million USD and people find potential in the project and ability to develop what tjeu mentioned in the road map.

Thank you for the kind words and your support. 

Do take note that the pre-sale is first come first serve. There is no individual cap and with a minimum investment of $5,000 USD. It'll end as soon as hardcap is reach!
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

LOGI tokens have achieved 29% hardcap and SMARC tokens achieving 3% hardcap. It seems that the minimum purchase pre-sale high(5000$)  investors do not insist invest on ICO Smart Containers. But still still time for project that hardcap.
Dvd1989

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

Dear Community

Dear advisors,

Stay tuned!

Richard

Wow that is great news! Let's hope the sale of the SMARC tokens will also reach its hardcap. Will the strategic investors also contribute in the pre-sale, or do they have a seperate buy-in?
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2215

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

Would be really great if someone from Amazix answer my question. Is it possible?

Can nobody answer my question?

Page 3 of the terms state the following:
13 -  Participation in the Public Token Sale is only possible with a minimal investment of USD
500 or more.
14 - You agree and understand that you must follow some rules as part of the onboarding / KYC
(Know-Your-Customer) process. Upon request, you agree to provide Smart Containers
and/or involved third or auxiliary persons with proof of identity, information about the source of
funds and other documentation or other information that Smart Containers may require
from time to time in connection with the Smart Containers’s obligations under, and in
compliance with, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to anti-money
laundering legislation and regulations. Such cooperation includes your willingness to be
subject to a full identification according to Swiss Anti Money Laundering laws, especially a
video and online identification procedure according to the Circular 2016/7 of the Swiss
Financial Market Supervisory Authority.

What is the difference between  third and auxiliary persons?

Hello, sorry for a longer wait on your question  Smiley

So what those two represent is our KYC Partner, but also the bank / Escrow who will accept the funds.

KYC Partner == third person
bank / Escrow == auxiliary person
Is it right?

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Joshuella24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

Would be really great if someone from Amazix answer my question. Is it possible?

Can nobody answer my question?

Page 3 of the terms state the following:
13 -  Participation in the Public Token Sale is only possible with a minimal investment of USD
500 or more.
14 - You agree and understand that you must follow some rules as part of the onboarding / KYC
(Know-Your-Customer) process. Upon request, you agree to provide Smart Containers
and/or involved third or auxiliary persons with proof of identity, information about the source of
funds and other documentation or other information that Smart Containers may require
from time to time in connection with the Smart Containers’s obligations under, and in
compliance with, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to anti-money
laundering legislation and regulations. Such cooperation includes your willingness to be
subject to a full identification according to Swiss Anti Money Laundering laws, especially a
video and online identification procedure according to the Circular 2016/7 of the Swiss
Financial Market Supervisory Authority.

What is the difference between  third and auxiliary persons?

Hello, sorry for a longer wait on your question  Smiley

So what those two represent is our KYC Partner, but also the bank / Escrow who will accept the funds.

KYC Partner == third person
bank / Escrow == auxiliary person
Is it right?

Our sincere apologies  Smiley
You are correct, they are any party that is not SmartContainers which assist us in the KYC review  Smiley
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Are you interested in asking our CEO questions?

Here's your chance! Meet our CEO Richard Ettl during the Telegram AMA taking place May 19th at 1 PM CET.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

Smart Containers explained in 5 minutes. Richard Ettl pitched Smart Containers at the Crypto Economy 2018 in Singapore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMoTEJV7qgc&feature=youtu.be
Dvd1989

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

I've checked the website for an update regarding the results of the pre-sale on https://smartcontainers.ch

Still no update?
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

I've checked the website for an update regarding the results of the pre-sale on https://smartcontainers.ch

Still no update?

Please stay tuned, we'll post it soon here and in our Telegram group: https://t.me/smartcontainers
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Smart Containers explained in 5 minutes. Richard Ettl pitched Smart Containers at the Crypto Economy 2018 in Singapore:

Very informative talk right there. I would say even in the climate of market correction and consolidation, I believe you can't lose with Smart Containers, most especially the Skycell equipment. It's the next evolution in logistics.

Joshuella24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

Very informative talk right there. I would say even in the climate of market correction and consolidation, I believe you can't lose with Smart Containers, most especially the Skycell equipment. It's the next evolution in logistics.
Thank you very much for your kind words and support,
glad to have you here with us  Smiley Smiley

Join us on Telegram also if you have any questions https://t.me/smartcontainers
Joshuella24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

Smart Containers Group is a sponsor at the BLOXPO in Stockholm.

Don't miss the speech of CEO Richard Ettl today about blockchain for supply chain at 11.15 am.

Our pre-sale went live on May 15th!

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6402804313520893952/
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Quote from: Smart Containers Info Chanel
Dear community,

We have now more than USD 8.5M paid in! – from roughly 250 investors. That’s a little bit more than 50% sold within 10h.

The progress bar will make a big jump tomorrow morning. We expect the PRE-sale of LOGI to finish tomorrow evening.

IT: very good work on the security side. Unfortunate that one payment option for LOGI was not available today. Sorry, if this caused inconvenience to our community. Our IT team is fine tuning for the crowd sale.

Thank you very much for all involved! Our partners (Amazix, Lykke) and our advisors.

Stay tuned!

Best regards,

Richard & the Smart Containers Team

Incorporation of investment on website seems a bit slow
Joshuella24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

Quote from: Smart Containers Info Chanel
Dear community,

We have now more than USD 8.5M paid in! – from roughly 250 investors. That’s a little bit more than 50% sold within 10h.

The progress bar will make a big jump tomorrow morning. We expect the PRE-sale of LOGI to finish tomorrow evening.

IT: very good work on the security side. Unfortunate that one payment option for LOGI was not available today. Sorry, if this caused inconvenience to our community. Our IT team is fine tuning for the crowd sale.

Thank you very much for all involved! Our partners (Amazix, Lykke) and our advisors.

Stay tuned!

Best regards,

Richard & the Smart Containers Team

Incorporation of investment on website seems a bit slow

I would like to mention that the progress bar is not correct
only a fraction is visible that is already KYC’d so ETH & credit card only.  Smiley Smiley
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Smart Containers received a 4.6 out of 5 on forICO!

Check it out Smiley

https://forico.io/icos/smart-containers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: