Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business  (Read 38733 times)
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:54:43 PM

Awfully quiet here and in their Telegram group. I hope they release some updates to ICO investors in spite of the doldrums of the crypto market. SMARC ICO was promising in spite of the bear markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:20:30 PM

Awfully quiet here and in their Telegram group. I hope they release some updates to ICO investors in spite of the doldrums of the crypto market. SMARC ICO was promising in spite of the bear markets.
Just look at what their site is temporarily in processing. I think it should lead to the idea that this is a Scam.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1452

till 25.07

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:32:42 PM

They told us, that they will provide a monthly update letter, so no worries they're concentrating and working on the important things. Smart Containers will need it's time, but i am very confident, that this will gonna be an extraordinare invest some time in the future.

In case you missed it, they have been mentioned in a tv dokumentary about Blockchain and startups, it's in German maybe 3sat provides subtitels...
In der Mediathek von 3sat gibt es eine sehr gute sachliche Wissenschaftsdoku über die Blockchain. Ab Minute 15:20 ist Smart Containers dran.
http://www.3sat.de/mediathek/?mode=play&obj=78215

P.S. Danach, ab Minute 17:05, kommt Modum.  Grin
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:42:00 PM

They told us, that they will provide a monthly update letter, so no worries they're concentrating and working on the important things. Smart Containers will need it's time, but i am very confident, that this will gonna be an extraordinare invest some time in the future.

In case you missed it, they have been mentioned in a tv dokumentary about Blockchain and startups, it's in German maybe 3sat provides subtitels...
In der Mediathek von 3sat gibt es eine sehr gute sachliche Wissenschaftsdoku über die Blockchain. Ab Minute 15:20 ist Smart Containers dran.
http://www.3sat.de/mediathek/?mode=play&obj=78215

P.S. Danach, ab Minute 17:05, kommt Modum.  Grin

If you’re looking for information i can highly advise you to read their year-end review; https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-year-end-update-c27469a3381e
WorldCoiner (OP)

Activity: 1069
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:15:08 AM

Just look at what their site is temporarily in processing. I think it should lead to the idea that this is a Scam.

Don't forget, this is not an average ICO-Crypto-project. This company is very successful in creating freight containers. I think at the moment there are around 1500 containers around.
The growth 2018 was higher as expected. So the existing staff is working at their limits.
To get the work done they need to focus. They won't lose any business with cutting their ICO-Telegram-group.
But in this time a guy of them needs to take care of the Telegram group doing adimin work he can get important work done to get out more containers to (potential) customers.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 06:37:56 AM

Don't forget, this is not an average ICO-Crypto-project. This company is very successful in creating freight containers. I think at the moment there are around 1500 containers around.
The growth 2018 was higher as expected. So the existing staff is working at their limits.
To get the work done they need to focus. They won't lose any business with cutting their ICO-Telegram-group.
But in this time a guy of them needs to take care of the Telegram group doing adimin work he can get important work done to get out more containers to (potential) customers.

Quite creepy though. Everything stopped updating on December 23 - Skycell website, Smart Containers website, and the Food Guardians website. I must admit this is turning out to be worrying.

Ineff

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:58:29 PM

Quite creepy though. Everything stopped updating on December 23 - Skycell website, Smart Containers website, and the Food Guardians website. I must admit this is turning out to be worrying.

No need to worry - there will be a quarterly update coming out soon. I will keep you posted and link it in here.

Company is going great - team working hard - growing every day!

Have a great day
Ineff
Ineff

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:30:10 AM

Dear all,

please read our quarterly report for Q1/2019 here: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q1-2019-e7c35fc1d5ba

Regards
Ineff
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:54:25 AM

No need to worry - there will be a quarterly update coming out soon. I will keep you posted and link it in here.

Company is going great - team working hard - growing every day!

Have a great day
Ineff

Who knows company is growing or not but as a investor we need to trade the coin in the market but still there is no positive news about the listing. Every time you are just postponing the listing and it means you will another year for listing and what about the investors who are holding the coins, I think we can forget about this project.

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:04:37 PM

Dear all,

please read our quarterly report for Q1/2019 here: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q1-2019-e7c35fc1d5ba

Regards
Ineff

According this report, listing is going to be slow and hard since the SMARC token is after all a security token.
The SMARC token (SMARC) is a profit share token: 20% of future dividends and exit profits will be paid out to token holders. ~ The SMARC token smart contract evaluates the current holdings and dis- tributes the profits to the token holders in Ether.

Security tokens are new and more regulated by governments so expect delays.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Ineff

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:33:05 PM

Dear all,

Regards
Ineff

According this report, listing is going to be slow and hard since the SMARC token is after all a security token.
The SMARC token (SMARC) is a profit share token: 20% of future dividends and exit profits will be paid out to token holders. ~ The SMARC token smart contract evaluates the current holdings and dis- tributes the profits to the token holders in Ether.

Security tokens are new and more regulated by governments so expect delays.

Dear bustedsynx,

as you saw, in the latest report we mentioned that some trading is happening on ForkDelta. Regular listings are still under review, see the quote from the report below:

Together with our advisors and experts, we agree that it makes more sense to wait for an exchange backed by a major player such as SIX Digital Exchange in Switzerland or Boerse Stuttgart in Germany. We have been observing closely a few benchmark tokens and don’t see significant alternatives for the time being. Therefore, we do not see any listing opportunity in the next 1–2 quarters and hope you agree with this conclusion.

@all

Please be advised that you have to enter the SMARC contract manually to see the tokens on ForkDelta.

Regards
Ineff
bustedsynx

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:17:22 AM

as you saw, in the latest report we mentioned that some trading is happening on ForkDelta.

Well, there you have it. Although the volume is tiny, it is a window for new investors to buy into the SMARC token (savvy investors who know how smart contracts work  Cheesy). It is the perfect time to accumulate slowly if you believe in the next two years, the markets will open up and SMARC price will fly through the roof.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Ineff

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:26:39 PM

Smart Containers Quarterly Update Q2 2019

We have successfully closed the second quarter of 2019. We would like to give you an overview of the progress completed in the last 3 months.

Read the update here: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9

Also interesting for you: SkyCell seals three partnerships in just 10 days!

Ineff

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:36:44 PM

Dear community,

If you are interested in how SkyCell delivers temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals to China, I invite you to read our latest case study.

https://skycell.ch/archives/2595

Kind regards
Ineff
Ineff

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

Smart Containers Quarterly Update Q2 2019

We have successfully closed the second quarter of 2019. We would like to give you an overview of the progress completed in the last 3 months.

Read the update here: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9

Also interesting for you: SkyCell seals three partnerships in just 10 days!

You are showing the credibility of the smart containers and sky cell but you are not managing to list the coin in the exchanges. Still, there is no response from you because we have been waiting for it from many days which makes us lose hope on this project.

Dear quality.crypto,

Thank you for getting in touch. Please read our latest update for more information on that. SMARC has security characteristics, and we don't want to run the risk to list it on an exchange that is not adequately regulated.

We work with a long-time perspective approach and there is no need to be worried from your side.

Have a great day! Kind regards
Ineff
Ineff

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:13:39 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 01:24:37 PM by Ineff

At Smart Containers, we take security very seriously. We use Securosys HSMs to secure all IoT containers' digital keys.

Unparalleled security for SkyCell’s smart containers through banking grade Securosys Hardware
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:48:34 AM

At Smart Containers, we take security very seriously. We use Securosys HSMs to secure all IoT containers' digital keys.

Unparalleled security for SkyCell’s smart containers through banking grade Securosys Hardware

We don't exactly know what is happening in the background, till now we are just seeing updates about how to safe the containers and how to secure the containers but why don't you concentrate on the investors because they invested into your project?
Ineff

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:55:21 PM

We don't exactly know what is happening in the background, till now we are just seeing updates about how to safe the containers and how to secure the containers but why don't you concentrate on the investors because they invested into your project?

Dear miningguru,

Sorry, could you please specify what your question is? In what sense are you asking Smart Containers to "concentrate on the investors"?

Regards
Ineff
bustedsynx

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:30:02 PM

Dear miningguru,

Sorry, could you please specify what your question is? In what sense are you asking Smart Containers to "concentrate on the investors"?

Regards
Ineff

He meant why aren't you addressing his concerns as an investor. He like 99% of the investors, are interested to know if they are going to profit from smart containers and how? We can't even trade the token.

Anyway, this update is adequate enough. https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:35:00 PM

Dear miningguru,

Regards
Ineff

He meant why aren't you addressing his concerns as an investor. He like 99% of the investors, are interested to know if they are going to profit from smart containers and how? We can't even trade the token.

Anyway, this update is adequate enough. https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9
There was a token on the exchange, it seems. I remember exactly that there was an exchange.

UPD. Oh yeah, I found everything, I remember the token on the forkdelta.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: