Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Beryl - Gamified Dating - Crowdfund LIVE - 20% Bonus - 15% Referrals  (Read 351 times)
fedmahnkassad (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:12:18 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 04:04:35 PM by fedmahnkassad

EDIT: Dear friends, after careful consideration, due to unfavorable market conditions we have decided to discontinue the Beryl crowdfund for the time being. We thank our backers for their contributions and we shall refund all transactions in the next couple of days.

EDIT2: All contributions have been refunded we also covered the transaction fees, so everybody received exactly what they sent us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 01:41:37 PM by fedmahnkassad

Name of the token: Beryl
Ticker (sign): XBR
Platform: Ethereum
Type of token: ERC20
Homepage: https://beryltoken.com/
Url to the white paper - https://beryltoken.com/dist/assets/WhitePaper.pdf
Crowdfund start / Crowdfund end: 20th of March 15:00 CET - 3th of April 15:00 CET
Percentage of coins offered in the crowdfund - 85%
Number of coins offered: -  Will be generated after the crowdfund based on contributions, 1 ETH = 70 000 XBR, 1 BTC = 1 150 000 XBR
Target funding (soft cap) / max. funding (hard cap) in USD - 300,000 min target - no cap
Referral bonus: 15%
Bonus periods: First 5 days - 20%, Days 6-10 - 15%, Last 5 days - no bonus
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!                              
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

there is will be no bounty campaign for this ICO ?
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!                              

Thanks, please note that after registering on the website you can generate referral links. Our referral program offers 15% bonus.
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?

Hi, thanks for your interest. We have decided to do things a bit differently than most projects. The way everybody is doing bounty campaigns just creates huge spam of low quality posts on this very forum.

Beryl has a referral program so that everybody willing to promote the project can sign up and do so. After registering on beryltoken.com you are able to  generate signatures for this forum as well as social media creatives. Our website automatically inserts your referral ID in all signatures and links.
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Hi, there are no fixed bounties but there is 15% referral program. Please check this post for details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3058553.msg31503514#msg31503514
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

Hi, there are no fixed bounties but there is 15% referral program. Please check this post for details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3058553.msg31503514#msg31503514
A fairly strong statement, I hope that this step will justify itself. Because it is very difficult to promote the project now.
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

Very good project BUT in a very difficult segment!
Do you have a bounty program?
Do you need a translation?
If yes - i would like to reserve Russian translation. Please PM me for details.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Very good project BUT in a very difficult segment!
Do you have a bounty program?
Do you need a translation?
If yes - i would like to reserve Russian translation. Please PM me for details.

Hi, Dating is a difficult segment, I agree. So far none has done anything meaningful with Crypto and Dating, though. We believe we have a very good chance to create something unique and interesting. As for bounties, I already replied this a few posts above.

Translations are not needed at this point of time. If/when we need them we will pay in BTC and not in tokens.
hasu

Activity: 2
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
Merited by fedmahnkassad (20)

Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself. I am Aleksandar Dimitrov, co-founder of the beryltoken project. I'll be happy to answer all your questions in regards to the project, so please, don't hesitate Smiley

As for the difficulties in the online dating segment, this is my personal opinion: If you look at that segment by the number of already existing applications and sites, then yes, it might seems difficult. But if you look at it from another perspective - how many of them provide quality service, serve the original purpose right and mix all of that with real fun for the users... well, then the number of apps, which meet these criteria, shrinks dramatically. And this makes us positive, that our project is real good and quite perspective.
sonnguyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

hi dev,
Do you do the bonus program ?
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

hi dev,

as you can see in the second posts from this thread
there are few bonus period if you want to contribute in this project  Wink

fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

hi dev,

as you can see in the second posts from this thread
there are few bonus period if you want to contribute in this project  Wink

Thanks, mate. Exactly. And a 15% referral bonus for people who know how to bring traffic. Also there is no private sale or presale, so people contributing in the first period are positioned to get the best price possible.
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

The crowdfund starts in less than 24h, just a heads up. We will be updating the contribution rates as follows: 1 ETH = 70 000 XBR, 1 BTC = 1 150 000 XBR

This will be reflected on the website later today. ETH appears to be in a strong downtrend against BTC at the moment. Please make sure you contribute only from addresses where you own the private keys and not from exchanges just in case there will be refunds.
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/beryltoken-20252 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hi, thanks a lot! I have just verified my linkedin profile, the rest of the team will proceed to verify themselves shortly as well. I see we got low rankings for the Twitter profile, but we have actually decided to use my profile @FedKassad for all notifications in order to avoid double tweeting as I will need to update my followers on the progress anyway. To give an example I am following Expanse, Tokenlab and Chris Franko and it's quite annoying to see all 3 accounts pop up with the same tweet on my feed Smiley
nltn

Activity: 82

crypto

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Big day for Beryl! Crowdfund starts today \e/

Good luck - I will support the project - like the idea and the team. Also, no need for flashy marketing campaigns. The most important part is having a team that can do the work and pull through, which I believe Beryl has the potential for.

fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Big day for Beryl! Crowdfund starts today \e/

Good luck - I will support the project - like the idea and the team. Also, no need for flashy marketing campaigns. The most important part is having a team that can do the work and pull through, which I believe Beryl has the potential for.

Thanks! We are live for a couple of hours now. It was our intention not to create unnecessary hype at such an early stage. Most projects these days hold private sales at huge discounts, then spend all the money on marketing and when the time for exchanges comes advisers and private sale participants starts slowly dumping on everybody who got in later. We want to avoid this and have our project more in the spirit of Kickstarter than an ICO. We want the crypto community to have the best chance of obtaining tokens at the best possible price. Also we are locking all founders tokens for a minimum of 6 months.
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Guys, do you plan to have a demo/beta/something regarding the product? Or it totally depends on the funds raising? If yes, how are you going to release a demo platform?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: