Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about exchange's coins?  (Read 831 times)
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

I really like Kucoin, very userfriendly, fast response times when opening a support ticket, and with the recent security updates and additional precausions, Kucoin is probably the most secure crypto exchange thatis currently available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

Telegram link - https://t.me/TradeToken
Website link - https://trade.io/

I am with Trade Token (TIO)
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

I also think Binance is among the best exchange coins and it makes a huge difference in trading fees if you have their coins. Kucoin shares come in as a close second, they have a bit more risks and get hit more during downtrends as most of their coins have a relative low marketcap, unlike the ones listed at Binance.

deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

Yes, holding exchange coin is also very profitable, but it is just a free will of every individual on which coin they are interested to invest. As not only exchange coins pay you dividends, there are many other utility tokens that pay you dividends as per pre-agreed time span mentioned in a smart contract just by holding their token in your MEW. As everyone knows that crypto exchanges are very prone to cyber attacks, so it might be possible that many people afraid of buying exchanges coins as in case breach happens the value of a coin will get decline sharply.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

There are sites to perform swap transactions in the virtual environment. You can open membership to one of these and make sales. I follow the binance exchange.
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

Those coins are going well. It was a good idea to invest in them early. I like Bibox token also. It's called BIX. BNB is up a lot already, perhaps BIX worth a lot at this level.

covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

BNB is a sucess.
KCS and COSS are too having good time.
CET is still less heard but recently are gathering more buzz.
Exchange token largely depends in the sucess of the exchange. There was an exchange token called TTT, one of the oldest I knew which have barely increased in years.
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

I don't like the currency of the exchange. They just rely on the exchange to endorse trust, but the exchange is not a long-term project. They are subject to very competitive pressures. Do you look at all the special industries of the stock trading now? No.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

remember that exchange's coin can usually only be used in that market exchange, but it goes back to the investment strategy to everyone, whether it will be worthwhile if it holds for as long as possible, just an opinion
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

I have never hold coins in exchange for a long time. in etherdelta, I only ever hold within a day, even though the price at that time has increased, but I think hold token in exchange is quite risky too. because the token price will not always rise high. hoping on one coin in the wallet, for example bitcoin or etherum is a good thing in my opinion.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

Nowadays, I see a lot of questions like Bitcoin or ETH, RIPPLE OR LITECOIN... For me, these coin stand on the same side, they're all cryptocurrency. (Crypto vs Fiat) If up all up, if down all down like the recent period.
So, if we trust on cryptocurrency why not we choose exchange's coins?
Crypto raise then the exchange is the placed happiest. So if we hold these exchange's coins we can make the huge profit. Not only the price of coin but the percent of the trading's fee people make, calculated by percent coins you're holding like KCS of https://www.kucoin.com, COSS of http://coss.io/, etc. or with BNB of https://www.binance.com/ you can reduce 50% of your trading fee. (These are just 3 coins I am holding)
I think the exchange's coin is a good coin for holding.( If we trust on crypto)
What do you think?
Yes, of course. I agree with you. it is true as traders we must always be optimistic and trust the same crypto. your advice is very good about a good coin exchange to hold. as a trader we should be able to take advantage of the situation and apply the techniques of trading well.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

However, in my opinion, there are great risks in exchange tokens.
With only a handful of exchanges now recognised by countries, they face policy instability.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Of course, there are prospects for growth. And the most favorable. And over time, the tokens of crypto-currency exchanges will gain popularity. And will be no less popular than traditional exchanges.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

Of course, there are prospects for growth. And the most favorable. And over time, the tokens of crypto-currency exchanges will gain popularity. And will be no less popular than traditional exchanges.

I object on this hundred percent, not all coin are good to hold, as some of coins are just money bagger of developer.

Better research and make a read most of the time before choosing the right coin to hold.

If all coin is good to hold then i will just randomly pick a coin to buy with eyes close and open it later with nothing left on our pocket.

Remember that we are on market and everything change fast, if we will not be in good timing and right decision, our lives will blow away.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

I object on this hundred percent, not all coin are good to hold, as some of coins are just money bagger of developer.

Better research and make a read most of the time before choosing the right coin to hold.

If all coin is good to hold then i will just randomly pick a coin to buy with eyes close and open it later with nothing left on our pocket.

Remember that we are on market and everything change fast, if we will not be in good timing and right decision, our lives will blow away.
However there is a very popular token exchange during the last bullish move. And there are bnb, kucoin and coss everything is increasing very hard because I think now their price is down a bit. I think if there will be a new bullish movement today, the token will recover quickly and rise again.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

IMO exchange coins are far more better to invest and hold as some exchanges offers dividend and free airdrop for token holders. Also if the exchange of which you hold coins have large volumes and liquidity the chances of losses are minimum. I think the best exchange tokens are KCS, HT, FCOIN and one more upcoming BGOGO I am looking after to invest.

sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

as traders we must always be optimistic and trust the same crypto. your advice is very good about a good coin exchange to hold. as traders we should be able to exploit the situation and apply the techniques of trading well
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

Yes i seen all exchange's coin was grow and the price going up from ICO price, but this kind of coin also has high volatility so its better to trade to make maximum profit. Beside Binance and Kucoin exchanges, others exchanges that has own exchange's coin is Okex and Bibox, i think both coin has potential to keep grow because these exchanges also include in top 10 exchanges.

Sugaraeon

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

yes, i believe bitcoin will success in the future. and the market of bitcoin also will be good. maybe 2019 . but I am always proud and believe it. thank you.
redoxet

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

The cryptocurrency exchange BNB is actively developing, as evidenced by the overall capitalization of the exchange. They also offer a very profitable affiliate program.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: