Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus  (Read 5653 times)
DrinkBTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Hello,

And thank you for your post.

With reference to multiple accounts we quite clearly referred to this website.

With reference to you suggesting you received no emails from DrinkBTC, that is simply untrue.
Everyone who uses the contact form is replied to in a timely manner, including yourself.
We can make those emails you received a matter of public record if you wish?

With reference to your using this website to resolve your problems, kindly desist or you will be
reported for your actions given this is an appropriate venue.

With respect to anything else you have to say, kindly review a quotation posted earlier stating:

"You did not comply with simply instructions regarding your request and as a result of
your moving outside the proper channels relative to dispute resolution, any offer made by us is
now sadly withdraw."

You have demonstrated throughout proceedings a willingness to manufacture a version of events
not in keeping with the truth and as a result our business is now concluded.

Regards ... The DrinkBTC Team.

I only got one account with account name "drinkc" at drinkbtc. No other accounts.

I didn't receive any email from you. You can reply here or send the coin balance to my btc address in my account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crakenmx64

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

Username: crakenmx64
jejox14

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:08:54 AM

Stay away from this site. This site will go scam for sure.

The system it's really the same that PotionCoin has, and I will checked, both are from the same owner: "pubase".

What happen with PotionCoin? Well, you can see it for yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2558921.0

The site stopped from paying a month ago. And now, this site appears and claim to be the next "PotionCoin" site that offers high amount of income.

Sorry but you are scamming people with this.

Also, there is NO point on put a 50.000 satoshis to withdraw. You will let the people to work for you, and then you will leave and never response anymore like PotionCoin, and now it's even worse, because the 50K satoshis limit it's higher.

I demand a reply from you about all of this.
bmate

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

I restate it again clearly. I lost several thousands satoshis on your site due to your site's update and your site didn't credit back the amount to my account. I felt uncomfortable to continue earning on your site and therefore request to withdraw my coins already earned (22,905 satoshis) and close account.

You sent me a confidential agreement and force me to sign. I think it's unnecessary as I am just requesting to withdraw my earned coins. I see no reason why I need to sign anything to get back my coins. I sent several emails again to chase for the withdrawal but I didn't receive any reply.

That's why I am contacting your site here. I don't understand why I will be reported. I still haven't reported on the satoshis lost issue on your site and I didn't receive the satoshis balance in my account. You now even want to report me? Report me for what?

Others have clear mind should be able to judge who's right who's wrong. Especially the admin of bitcointalk here.

Hello,

And thank you for your post.

With reference to multiple accounts we quite clearly referred to this website.

With reference to you suggesting you received no emails from DrinkBTC, that is simply untrue.
Everyone who uses the contact form is replied to in a timely manner, including yourself.
We can make those emails you received a matter of public record if you wish?

With reference to your using this website to resolve your problems, kindly desist or you will be
reported for your actions given this is an appropriate venue.

With respect to anything else you have to say, kindly review a quotation posted earlier stating:

"You did not comply with simply instructions regarding your request and as a result of
your moving outside the proper channels relative to dispute resolution, any offer made by us is
now sadly withdraw."

You have demonstrated throughout proceedings a willingness to manufacture a version of events
not in keeping with the truth and as a result our business is now concluded.

I only got one account with account name "drinkc" at drinkbtc. No other accounts.

I didn't receive any email from you. You can reply here or send the coin balance to my btc address in my account.

bmate

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

Right, I want to close account and they do not send me the coins. This can be regarded as non-payment issue. They do not pay users and still want to report users who point out this. What kind of logic is that? Is the site from mainland China? How come the style is so close to that?

Stay away from this site. This site will go scam for sure.

The system it's really the same that PotionCoin has, and I will checked, both are from the same owner: "pubase".

What happen with PotionCoin? Well, you can see it for yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2558921.0

The site stopped from paying a month ago. And now, this site appears and claim to be the next "PotionCoin" site that offers high amount of income.

Sorry but you are scamming people with this.

Also, there is NO point on put a 50.000 satoshis to withdraw. You will let the people to work for you, and then you will leave and never response anymore like PotionCoin, and now it's even worse, because the 50K satoshis limit it's higher.

I demand a reply from you about all of this.
pubase (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

Hello dear friends,

I've come here to resolve some misunderstandings. First of all, I develop potioncoin and drinkbtc and more faucets, but I am not the owner of those sites!

Any connection with me to these sites as I am not the one who manage them is irrelevant.

Potioncoin has nothing to do with drinkbtc, they have quite the same style but are two different websites managed by two different owners:

Michael(Snappaguy) is the owner of Drinkbtc.net
Bitraffic is the owner of Potioncoin.com

Again, any association is irrelevant.

Drinkbtc never stops paying the users. Michael(Snappaguy) is trying to balance what he gives(reward rates) and what he earn from ad networks, this is why there is a delay in payments. Many users have been paid a lot from this site and the 'idea' is still in beta.

Anyway, all the users will be paid and the website will continue to work, FUD is everywhere in this niche(faucets), stay calm and don't spam for no reason threads from owners who put money from his own pocket to pay members and keep this project alive.

ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network
bmate

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

However, my problem is still not solved. I lost satoshis on drinkbtc, I want to withdraw my balance and close account. This still can't be done. The owner even wants to report me. I really don't know what he report me for.

I am just requesting to get back my coin balance.

Hello dear friends,

I've come here to resolve some misunderstandings. First of all, I develop potioncoin and drinkbtc and more faucets, but I am not the owner of those sites!

Any connection with me to these sites as I am not the one who manage them is irrelevant.

Potioncoin has nothing to do with drinkbtc, they have quite the same style but are two different websites managed by two different owners:

Drinkbtc never stops paying the users. Michael(Snappaguy) is trying to balance what he gives(reward rates) and what he earn from ad networks, this is why there is a delay in payments. Many users have been paid a lot from this site and the 'idea' is still in beta.

Anyway, all the users will be paid and the website will continue to work, FUD is everywhere in this niche(faucets), stay calm and don't spam for no reason threads from owners who put money from his own pocket to pay members and keep this project alive.

jejox14

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Hello dear friends,

Why we have to trust you? If you develop Faucets, you know how is this. Everytime something happens, the users pay for it.

It seems like PotionCoin IS related with DrinkBTC. There are banners from Bitraffic on DrinkBTC.

Also, if you have problem with the rates, why don't you just make the rewards lower?

The true here is, that you are developing two Faucets (DrinkBTC and PotionCoin), one that are not paying since more than 1 month ago, and the other have problems with payments now.

Here we cannot prove if what you saying it's real.

If you have nothing to do, I don't understand why you defend DrinkBTC... why owners of DrinkBTC don't come here to discuss with us instead of you?

Yes, you pay money from your pocket in able to run Faucets. And us, the users, are who work for them. We put time and money from our pocket, we don't need a 50K satoshis limit to withdraw, and then two or three months later we cannot have our satoshis in our account, But that's something we can't discuss with you because "you are irrelevant".

Do not misunderstand what I'm saying. I like DrinkBTC (the idea), and I like Faucets and you have my respect for developing. But we are here to make money, to work for it. We cannot lose our time. We have been scammed a lot of times before, don't need more.
lovekey

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

hello
DrinkBTC

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Hello bmate or drinkc or whatever name you chose to use today.

Thank you for you post.

Your account is already closed and our business is concluded (request denied), kindly check the websites ToS which you agree to on each occasion you use your account.

However, my problem is still not solved. I lost satoshis on drinkbtc, I want to withdraw my balance and close account. This still can't be done. The owner even wants to report me. I really don't know what he report me for.

DrinkBTC

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 08:58:43 PM by DrinkBTC

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have included a response to it between your lines and in red.

Why we have to trust you? If you develop Faucets, you know how is this. Everytime something happens, the users pay for it.

Interesting comment, so you want to play with one of the most volatile commodities going and at the same time you want guarantees,
you don't want to be responsible if and when the market crashes, you just want to hold out your hand and say "gimme" .. fact is, if you don't want your fingers burned, then don't put your hand in the fire you greedy little scallywag.   Cool

And actually you don't have to trust us at all, if you don't or have any doubts about the site THEN DO NOT USE IT, we strongly advise that.

It seems like PotionCoin IS related with DrinkBTC. There are banners from Bitraffic on DrinkBTC.

Banners on DrinkBTC are advertising banners put there by an independent ad agency and the two sites are not related as such.

Also, if you have problem with the rates, why don't you just make the rewards lower?

If you bothered to read content on the site, instead of just going "gimme, gimme, gimme" and shit canning the site, you would read there are plans to do that, however its a matter of priorities and there are issues to be addressed first.

The true here is, that you are developing two Faucets (DrinkBTC and PotionCoin), one that are not paying since more than 1 month ago, and the other have problems with payments now.

The truth is one man developed the scripts to both sites but those sites are operated independently, I cannot speak for the other site however our payments are progressing normally and in keeping with a revenue sharing website, have you supported sponsors to assist?

Here we cannot prove if what you saying it's real.

There is nothing to prove, its up to you to decide if you visit the site or not and when you do you are subject to the sites ToS, read it and if you don't like it then don't come, this applies to every website on the WWW, stop being a crybaby and accept responsibility for your own actions.

If you have nothing to do, I don't understand why you defend DrinkBTC... why owners of DrinkBTC don't come here to discuss with us instead of you?

The owner of DrinkBTC has been here all along, its umm me ... no discussion, its my site and I make the rules if you don't like it then don't use the site, same as any other website on the WWW, simple!

Yes, you pay money from your pocket in able to run Faucets. And us, the users, are who work for them. We put time and money from our pocket, we don't need a 50K satoshis limit to withdraw, and then two or three months later we cannot have our satoshis in our account, But that's something we can't discuss with you because "you are irrelevant".

What you need is to stop flapping your gums and let the site get on with the job of making it a great place for everyone going forward.

Do not misunderstand what I'm saying. I like DrinkBTC (the idea), and I like Faucets and you have my respect for developing. But we are here to make money, to work for it. We cannot lose our time. We have been scammed a lot of times before, don't need more.

Yes you like faucets because its a place you can come and go "gimme" but what have you and your friend done to support what is a revenue sharing site, where the money that's paid to users comes from the sponsors. Do you and your little buddy, visit sponsor links, buy their products, subscribe to their email lists etc?  I am guessing you will say "of course" but I'm also guessing that's far from truthful.

Ohh, and you do not think the site is getting scammed by greedy, unscrupulous  users everyday? That and a couple of whingers like you and drinkc (out of over 6k) really take the gloss off operating a faucet. My advice, STFU and let us get on with the job.

jejox14

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

Thank you for you post.

Your account is already closed and our business is concluded (request denied), kindly check the websites ToS which you agree to on each occasion you use your account.

See what I say? There's nothing to add here. I will not quote your reply from me, the people only need to read this in order to understand how you operate with users. You don't care of them at all. You stole his earnings because your site had a problem. YOUR SITE, not him.

It's useless to discuss with you. You say "it's my site and my rules, so shut up, doesn't use it if you don't like it, and then let me scam people".

You know what? I'm tired of this shit. This is not the place from people like you. Make a site in USD and stay away from crypto.

Soon you will disappear, I hope so.
bitcoingencay

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

user: gencay
bmate

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

I am not doing business with you actually. Your site's income comes from advertisement. How do you get traffic to view your advertisements? That's the users visit your site, make claims by the faucet and other activities. You earned but you do not pay users the balance before closing the account. Is this action legal?

Many users have lost satoshis on your site due to the negligence of your site admin and no report to prove that whether the issue really took place. The users are not credited back with the lost satoshis amounts. I pointed out this to you and expressed I'm not comfortable to continue. You do not pay the coins I have already earned in my account before closing the account.

No matter your TOS is, I believe no terms of non-payment issue is legal.

Have you heard of the issue of a Japanese cryptocurrency wallet being hacked by hackers and caused losses to their users? The Japanese wallet also needs to say sorry and compensate all the users of their losses.

I think FBI or international crime police should look into the matter.

Thank you for you post.

bmate

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Thank you for you post.

See what I say? There's nothing to add here. I will not quote your reply from me, the people only need to read this in order to understand how you operate with users. You don't care of them at all. You stole his earnings because your site had a problem. YOUR SITE, not him.

It's useless to discuss with you. You say "it's my site and my rules, so shut up, doesn't use it if you don't like it, and then let me scam people".

You know what? I'm tired of this shit. This is not the place from people like you. Make a site in USD and stay away from crypto.

Soon you will disappear, I hope so.

They have the right to set their rules but no terms that allow them causing losses to users and not paying users are legal. They totally ignore international laws and standards when setting their site rules. They put their rules even bigger than laws. Is it a joke?

Also, they always challenge what's your username on this site on that site, whether you have 2 accounts or not. All these actually prove that they are tracking and want to track users, that's already violated the rules and invention of cryptocurrency. They are harming the industry in fact.
paulohbvaz

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

user: paulohbvaz
Thank you!! Great site =)
lusv

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

lusv  oтличный caйт, чтoбы зapaбoтaть Wink
sbc2010

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

sbc2010

i like the site
prettysam

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

prettysam
hao109302

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

best  way to earn coins <3 you're rockkk
username: haooi109302
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: