Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitdig (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:08:20 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 02:29:46 PM by bitdig

Presale.Ventures

Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace
Get up to 60% discounts on legitimate ICO's
WhitePaper | WhitePaper Summary

Twitter| Telegram Chat |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 04:46:21 PM by bitdig

bounty is up and running

BitcoinTalk Signature campaign

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 10:21:09 AM by bitdig

We have successfully closed our Private Presale round raising $1.2 MLN USD

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

reserved for announcements

rollingindividends

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

Quite an interesting idea to combine the benefits of crowd funding and maintain a suitable ecosystem that ensures that new ventures have the adequate economic maintenance to grow and thrive.

What really stands out is the convergence of the two worlds of- business financing (previously done through venture capitalist firms) and the crypto community that is focused around the overall crypto markets and backed by important and innovative ideas.

It truly does harness the wisdom of the crypto community!
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Quite an interesting idea to combine the benefits of crowd funding and maintain a suitable ecosystem that ensures that new ventures have the adequate economic maintenance to grow and thrive.

What really stands out is the convergence of the two worlds of- business financing (previously done through venture capitalist firms) and the crypto community that is focused around the overall crypto markets and backed by important and innovative ideas.

This is about bringing Venture Capital to the blockchain and it will be like investigating in a trustless manner. As an investor, you will be displayed with a carefully refined list of startups in which you can invest with guarantee of high return.

It's first of its kind and will be a big success definitely.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
loretta75

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

This is about bringing Venture Capital to the blockchain and it will be like investigating in a trustless manner. As an investor, you will be displayed with a carefully refined list of startups in which you can invest with guarantee of high return.

It's first of its kind and will be a big success definitely.

The large amount of discounts prescribed by Presale Ventures is unheard of. 60% investment discounts is quite a significant discount. Considering that VC's are after equity, such a large discount will mostly be unfeasible in any other setting other than what Presale Ventures is developing.

Plus, it will be good to see the benefits of blockchain technology integrated into this entire scheme. The efficiency, security and overall decentralised nature will be such an advantage previous financing models will be unable to match.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:06:36 PM
Merited by SKRAAA (2)

Presale Venture algorithm is designed to protect all of its members from scam and fraud ICO's, this is something investors are looking for. Due to too many fraud and scam ICO's google, facebook and twitter have banned ICO's ads.
Presale Venture has the potential to rise once it develops the reputation of having all legitimate startups and will be the first choice for startup investors.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
peterlynchy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

The idea of the crowd to fund projects has existed for a long time outside the cryptocurrency world. However, now it is certain that that idea will come to an end without the use of ICOs or crypto-funding and token issuance. I think the wisest way to go about integrating the two is the create a comprehensive, over-arching ecosystem that will be a hybridised version of both traditional funding methods and firms with the everexpanding blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

That is why I think Presale.Ventures is an essential addition to the financing industry.
loretta75

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

Presale Venture algorithm is designed to protect all of its members from scam and fraud ICO's, this is something investors are looking for. Due to too many fraud and scam ICO's google, facebook and twitter have banned ICO's ads.
Presale Venture has the potential to rise once it develops the reputation of having all legitimate startups and will be the first choice for startup investors.

Due diligence is definitely a unique selling point of Presale.Ventures.

Because Presale.Ventures is a virtual fund and not technically another ICO, it enables the leveraging of the "power of the masses". To me, this means that it allows the group to consider what is valuable to the free market. This is essential in a capitalistic system but also incorporates the spirit that the layman has been experiencing within the crypto world by funding coin offerings that he believes to be valuable and gain in value over time...
joeysaladzhere

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

The benefit of the start-up incubator requiring a minimum of 90% required funds is essential to maintain the integrity of presale.ventures. I think that this boosts investor confidence and overall drives the group buy mindset towards a fairer and more equitable model. It is fair on both sides- have startups already do some hard work, reward them with an investor base that has strong confidence in the presale.ventures model.
lovewarrenbuffet

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

The benefit of the start-up incubator requiring a minimum of 90% required funds is essential to maintain the integrity of presale.ventures. I think that this boosts investor confidence and overall drives the group buy mindset towards a fairer and more equitable model. It is fair on both sides- have startups already do some hard work, reward them with an investor base that has strong confidence in the presale.ventures model.

It does have a two part effect - one for the investor and one for the startup. This model ultimately allows presale.ventures to have a logarithmic effect and grow organically purely through appropriate due diligence of both the businesses and the investors. Hence, why the stringency of startups wishing to list on their platform would have to meet strict criteria as would investors...
peterlynchy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

It does have a two part effect - one for the investor and one for the startup. This model ultimately allows presale.ventures to have a logarithmic effect and grow organically purely through appropriate due diligence of both the businesses and the investors. Hence, why the stringency of startups wishing to list on their platform would have to meet strict criteria as would investors...

Yeah i suppose i can agree with it having a benefit for both the investor and the business. That means it is absolutely essential that this ICO funding platform really nails down exactly how strict they will be in accepting investors and businesses. Falling too strict on either will really put a lot of strain on the other...making this essential to the entire growth model...
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Whitepaper states  (8.2)

"Presale Ventures issues EVENT tokens to the public, raises a substantial intial capital base and finalizes the development of its platform and recruitment of all needed personnell, experts and advisors."

So the EVENT token's purchase is directly responsible for the success of the platform as those investors with the minimum required token count will have access to the platform.

Hence, in a sense it is a hybrid B2C and B2B model that allows both businesses and personal purchasing and use of the token. That is, it allows the appreciation of value or the use of the token for crowd funding as a type of "crowd venture capital".
loretta75

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

Roadmap is looking good....

Final version release will be out in Q2 2018, is this appropriate and still on target? Regardless, the important part is that EVENT tokens will be released also in that time period.... So looking good if this all plays out so far.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Final version release will be out in Q2 2018, is this appropriate and still on target? Regardless, the important part is that EVENT tokens will be released also in that time period.... So looking good if this all plays out so far.
Where do I see the roadmap? you give me the roadmap of the project
joeysaladzhere

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

It is in the whitepaper https://presale.ventures/white_paper

It says there will be 10-20 handpicked start ups. I think most of the team's resources will go towards this due diligence to ensure that their entire growth model functions effectively. It is quite dramatic since it is within the next quarter. I guess we gotta wait on it.
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Will higher values truly bring in more significant capital raising? Who truly knows...but there is a 60% offer of a discount listed on the site. The brand Presale.Ventures is really the important aspect because it is all based around the trust, reputation and due diligence of thee entire  business.
candicegordan381

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Check on their white paper (https://presale.ventures/white_paper) under Ecosystem .7.6 There's a Road map section. The road map lays out the proposed plans for the different quarters of each Year.
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?
Could you please explain, I’m new to crypto" Plus will there be a release of dividends later on? seeing as mentioned on the website, the tokens will not be severed ..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: