Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this BTC price hold and does it indicate bull market yet?  (Read 200 times)
lopez cryptomania (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

For the longest time we were waiting to see if the price would break $11,600 and stay above to indicate we're moving upward. Now we are testing this bear trend line and if we can break through and remain above it then I believe we would be entering into the new bull market. What do you think, will we continue up and to the right? Or will there still be some price fluctuation for a while as the accumulation phase takes it time to gather more fuel for the next run up?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

For the longest time we were waiting to see if the price would break $11,600 and stay above to indicate we're moving upward. Now we are testing this bear trend line and if we can break through and remain above it then I believe we would be entering into the new bull market. What do you think, will we continue up and to the right? Or will there still be some price fluctuation for a while as the accumulation phase takes it time to gather more fuel for the next run up?
Yes that is right, we were waiting for the price for a long time and i think that most of the investors were very much confident about the bitcoin price and therefore they were not selling their bitcoin, in fact bitcoin has now taken the step and now it will continue increasing its value for a long time and hope that very soon we will see the price of bitcoin trading above 20000$.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

No one really knows what will happen next on the increase at this moment whether it will be continuous or crash will take over. So it is more advisable to hold and if possible, imvest. Avoid selling already because there is a chance that its market price will continue increasing and will become more expensive. Huge profit will be earned as its price is rising.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Most of the time market can be very unpredictable but in times when btc price is stable, most of the time it continues upward trend and there is a low probability of dump later on considering it has dumped recently. There is also a chance that there will be some price fluctuations and it will take time before the next bull run happens. For now, the best act to do is to hodl but if you bought your coins at a lower price, it wouldn't hurt selling some right now.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

Lets face it gugs, BTC is only going one way....and that is UP.
ok this is the long term outlook and there will be downs thrown
into the mix. The current stable state of BTC wont last but
we could be looking at some positive momentim.

The key is patience, it will happen

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

Block chain technology has been widely developed in the world, and it will be a huge explosion in 2018!

Lightning network technology is a real revolution for bitcoin and other cryptographic currencies.

I think there are many excellent ico projects launched this year!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Block chain technology has been widely developed in the world, and it will be a huge explosion in 2018!

Lightning network technology is a real revolution for bitcoin and other cryptographic currencies.

I think there are many excellent ico projects launched this year!

I think bitcoins price will not hold as $11000 instead it continue to rise. Bitcoin as newly developed technology had experienced a lot of ups and downs, but looking at its value today we could really say that people were starting to accept and undertand bitcoin and its features. Currently, bitcoin is getting its way to popularity, more people will invest the more we gain profit.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

Unambiguously, the bullish trend will intensify and we will see this in the near future. This is facilitated by the end of the New Year in China on March 2, as well as the absence of rigid radical statements regarding cryptocurrencies in the G20 forum. Positive news from Germany, that they will not tax purchase taxes in bitcoin. It is worth considering that Germany has one of the leading economies of the world and has a strong political influence in Europe.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:58:31 PM by Ararbermas

Perhaps as of now it will hold above 11k value.  But for sure it will start to exceed  because of some good news nowadays . And maybe now bitcoin price is gaining strength , because  as we see it's always fluctuate above 11k.  So perhaps after this fluctuation. 15k value is not possible to reach  on this month of march.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Bitcoin is range trading on very thin volume. There is no big news to force it back into a bull phase. Perhaps a bloodbath in the stock market later this year when interest rates rise might do it - but for the moment, we appear to be stuck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

We will continue but with some more corrections bro! Yes, we have to follow more corrections before we can keep the upward trend continue. I am not sure about the different bull market but what I read over the forum and on the blogs tells me that we have passed one correction and we still continue to drop down one more time. May be we will hit the price of 10k again and then will start the uptrend. The bitcoin price will never hold at this point because the fluctuations will carry on the up and down trend and well obviously bitcoin has never been stable yet. Might just need another correction in few days or within a week or so to hit the bull market.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

You know one thing, I have just stopped looking at prices. Every month when I get my salary, I buy some amount of bitcoins based on how much money I have after all the expenses. There is no point for me to watch prices going from $10000 to $11000. I have about $8000 worth of bitcoins in all my wallets and I am not going to withdraw till the prices increase to $25000. I know that this can take up to an year but I am perfectly fine with it. If something major happens, I come to know about it anyway through the posts made by other members.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

We will continue but with some more corrections bro! Yes, we have to follow more corrections before we can keep the upward trend continue. I am not sure about the different bull market but what I read over the forum and on the blogs tells me that we have passed one correction and we still continue to drop down one more time. May be we will hit the price of 10k again and then will start the uptrend. The bitcoin price will never hold at this point because the fluctuations will carry on the up and down trend and well obviously bitcoin has never been stable yet. Might just need another correction in few days or within a week or so to hit the bull market.
I think we already experienced a lot of correction for a  long time, which causing the price stick between 9000$ to 11000$. Now i think that the time is to move farward, i do not think that there is any correction expecting any more, i am hopeful that in next few week we will see a tremendous increasing in the price of bitcoin and hope that once again it will cross 19000$ very soon.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

I read somewhere that 90% of short term traders lose in the long term.  If you can't beat the game, don't play.

I think the best strategy by far is buy/hold using a dollar cost averaging strategy.  In other words, decide how much you want to invest every week/month/whatever, and buy that amount at fixed intervals.  If you believe, like most of us, that the price will rise long term, then this strategy will ensure you do not buy high and sell low.  Hold and let the talented short term traders take some one else's money.  If you can't play their game then don't.  Change the rules so that you can win.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 04:35:25 PM by SixOfFive

As per the BTC graph, i think its time to buy on every dip as price expecting to surge soon. There is strong base of $8500-8800 is seen for Bitcoin which is expected to rise at $10200 soon. But it is expected that it will move in between $8800 to $10200 n next few days.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

Maybe will experience a longer bearish market coming on our way, but still its very possitive that Bitcoin will reach new price record but the only question is, when? This bearish market is the best time to invest in crypto specially those who want to catch up, these market price drama are just temporary and expect a bull run after everything is fine and calm.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

I guess you have already had an answer from the markets to your question.
Now the technical analysis of Bitcoin shows it can possibly dive very hard any moment. It's a very delicate moment.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ZenMonke

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

Let me peek into my crystal ball and tell you what my charts predict for the weather.... Roll Eyes
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

I see BTC prices are rising little by little and quite stable, probably going to happen in the next few weeks. And I see, today is still far away with big international day. I think there's hope for short-term investing now

Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

if I think there is a possibility of fluctuation because it may still need some improvement in some sectors, it may not always go up, but it also will not go down, so here is a fluctuation that is a natural thing
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: