Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [KARM][Dev Bounty] 5 BTC worth of bounties offered already +15 BTC more soon  (Read 2306 times)
cryptowho (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:44:28 PM

Dear All;

As we roll through Phase 2 full steam ahead, we'd like to announce some bounties for development and promotion.

PM me for details if you're interested. See rules and notes below.

This list will be updated frequently, and we will be funding more bounties as we go along. Bounties may be adjusted upwards as more donations are made.

A part of the r/Karmacoin community or want to be? We need your help! (see below)

Nr.TypeTaskBountyFundedStatus
1TipbotYouTube/Google+ Tipbot0.15 BTCYesUnclaimed
2TipbotBuild Weibo tipbot in Chinese 0.15 BTCYesUnclaimed
3TipbotBuilt Twitter Tipbot  0.15 BTCYesUnclaimed
4App UX QT wallet UI redesign – every screen, user-friendly, clean like this 0.50 BTCYesUnclaimed
5Software DevQT wallet programming to incorporate redesign (#4)1.00 BTCYesUnclaimed
6Web Dev1) web widget/API; and 2) web site (wallet) for users and merchants/publishers. Beautiful and simple web widget that blogs and websites can use (checks wallet address, displays value, displays incoming transactions) to receive donations. And a website for users to check their balances, add funds, see transactions. Must be able to accommodate 2 types of donations: funded donations (which deduct from user’s balance) and negative donations (which is an “IOU” from the donator.) Must be easy to use and secure. Users can login with OpenID and Facebook and Twtter ID and be able to send/receive coins 2.00 BTCYesUnclaimed
7Mobile Dev Create functional Android wallet0.40 BTCYesUnclaimed
8Game Dev Develop this game – header and coin functions like SatoshiBet. Group play mode. Must have good game design.0.60 BTCYesUnclaimed
9Info Create a list of 20+ Karmacoin & cryptocurrency words and their easy-to-understand definitions (must not copy/paste) 0.025 BTCYesclaimed!
10Promo A post like this for Karmacoin0.05 BTCYesUnclaimed
11Promo start Wechat group in Chinese (you must be Chinese or write Chinese), post 5+ items 0.025 BTCYesUnclaimed
12More... (more to come! please donate to help Karmacoin)15 BTCNo......

Rules

First person to submit completed and functioning work gets to claim the bounty. The process will be transparent. (Some bounties may have additional rewards for multiple projects completed.)
    Designs should be clean and beautiful, and according to our website look and feel.
    Promo tasks completed need proof. Submit here

Help support these bounties and help Karmacoin! We have over 5 BTC so far, and need your donations to offer more bounties and add value to Karmacoin. Our goal is 20 BTC. We need your support on this! Donate today and get good Karma Smiley There are 4 ways to help

Donate BTC: 16k58rjscBQZVmPRaL47GXRX7PoBXV41T
    Donate KARM: KJRcPzWTnofMNteMfJwPTPvfs7RWjhz3cB
    Sponsor a bounty above. This means you will be responsible for sending BTC or KARM to the person claiming that particular bounty. Reply below with details or send me a PM if you're interested
    Help to manage one or more projects (send me a PM)

Note: Funds not spent on bounties will be used towards marketing and other wise projects.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowho (OP)

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:16:00 PM

of course the bounty prices are negotiable. Also if you have other ideas on how to help this coin grow let us know in the reddit post , or post here.

Missing the bitcoin and litecoin "fun" train , i was hooked to the new scypt-coins. Even though most of them are copy+paste. some are good coins. some have a strong dev team, some have a strong community team. And they were fun to mine , trade and giveaway. Up until the pump and dump hit them hard. I feel people lost track of the future and purpose of these coins. Some of this coins are struggling.

Everyday that passes karmacoin is aiming to growing stronger and stronger. Come be part of this great coin. We are trying to put this coin out there with a purpose.

disclaimer: you can own more coins then me right now with just a 10 ltcs buy. So it's not like i am trying to pump.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
cryptowho (OP)

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:44:10 PM

bump, so others can see : )

cryptowho (OP)

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:42:41 AM

Cool

cryptowho (OP)

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:41:22 PM

got some free time? Check out how to make some btcs while helping us out

cryptowho (OP)

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:03:16 PM

challenge accepted?

kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:12:12 PM

Bounties subreddit created here: http://www.reddit.com/r/karmabounty

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
cryptowho (OP)

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:54:42 AM

if you can offer anything else do not hesitate to msg. We are investing a lot on this coin  Cool

Thusith

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:36:06 PM

got some free time? Check out how to make some btcs while helping us out

cryptowho (OP)

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:52:37 AM

bump-o-rama

cryptowho (OP)

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:25:32 AM

bump Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: