Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it is best to invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 1099 times)
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

analyst are good in their respective profession but it doesnt mean that everything they say will happen,lots of us fails because of relying on coaches that runs by analyst..remembe they have own intentions and needs to earn.so they will never throw everything to fed us,but instead they will prior theyre own,better buy wh price is in dip.because that will surely give you profit in time of recovery

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:44:33 AM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

All the time is the best time to invest bitcoin you can start now and achieve what others bitcoiners can do
muhammadahmad822

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:45:39 AM

Yes it is true at the end of this year it will even be more than $ 30,000 bitcoin price and you should make an investment right now because I have done it when the price fell based yesterday.
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Yes, this is right time to invest, because bitcoins price is in low, and if you invest now, its good for future purposes, because in few weeks or months, its price will increase again, and you will earn some money.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

yeah,I think it is best time to invest In bitcoin.because bitcoin price is now very low.It will be good to continue doing investment with bitcoin since the price growth is progressively increasing which is doing great in the past several days.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

I am a bitcoin lover. I think it is possible to earn lot of money from bitcoin from invest on it. There have no problem to invest on bitcoin. If you want to earn from bitcoin you must have to invest on it. So that i am always positive to invest on bitcoin.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

yeah,I think it is best time to invest In bitcoin.because bitcoin price is now very low.It will be good to continue doing investment with bitcoin since the price growth is progressively increasing which is doing great in the past several days.
I think now is the best time to invest bitcoin, if some time ago many people want to buy if bitcoin price below $ 10,000 then it has happened, now price about $ 8900 and this seems like the best price, many people believe that the price will soon skyrocket so we can not keep waiting.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

It is the right time to invest now, as the saying time and tide waits for no man, don't wait for the right time as the prices of bitcoins have come down now is the best time to invest on coins as the great investors of the bitcoins are of the opinion that the price of bitcoins will pass above $ 50000 USD by December 2018 so this is the right opportunity, use the opportunity on time to change the livelihood, sometimes it could even change person to be a billionaire.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

Yes, now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Starting right now opens many opportunities ahead with bitcoin. If you let those opportunities pass by now, you'd end up really sorry and regretful...
This day the best time to invest in bitcoin cause the value is down. Investing in bitcoin give you a big opportunities to become rich and successful in the future. Cause we know the value is increasing so fast.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

Now you can invest. But I think that the price will drop a little bit Then you need to invest. Since this year the price of bitcoin should increase. And you can make good money on this
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin until the price is down. Buy now more coins now hold and invest cause the value is increasing day by day. And you can get more profit in this investment.

Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

For me,  yes, it is still the best time to invest,  bitcoin price is not to high for now unlike with the price last December.  If i assume that btc will rise again and i invest now, i will get more profit with that.
I agree, this is a good time to invest bitcoin, even we are lucky because the current price is cheap compared to the previous few months, the number of negative news keeps the price down but I'm sure the year-end price will reach at least $ 30k.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Yes, I think so too. Now the price of bitcoin has fallen. I think it will stop falling quickly and quickly return to normal. It's a good time to buy bitcoins and now buy bitcoins for a lot of profit in the future. I think bitcoin will return to $20,000 in the next two months.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

I personally think that this is a good time to buy and accumulate more BTC due to its discounted price. if you truly understand and know how BTC market works, the recent moves in the market is only the consolidation stage wherein those with weak hands are being washed off and new players are entering the market who are willing to wait long term before taking profit.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

During the bear market? Absolutely. There really isn't a better time to invest in the cryptocurrency market or any market for that matter than when the price is down. Buying low, waiting for the price to go back up and then selling high is the best investment move you could ever make as an investor. This is the time to stock up and invest, there won't be a better time.
globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

that is true
Arsenyo

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

I think yes, invest in Bitcoin is a good idea, especially now, when the price goes down. I am sure that the price will increase to the moon soon
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

There's no perfect time to invest on bitcoin because of its speculative market maybe the right time on investing or buying bitcoin is when it is in a big dump or dip.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

For me its a perfect to invest on bitcoin because you can earn money from your investment. I time you will be realized that you are rich in the future by investing in bitcoin
wertanto

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

my opinion is that it is not necessary to invest in bitcoin. the bitcoin market is falling and when to stop falling is unknown
bayibufo
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

Yes.Of Course.I Really Think That This Time Is Best Time To Invest On Bitcoin and I Hope End Of This Year Bitcoin Price Will Be $30k Plus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: