Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[DIXICOIN][PoW/PoS][C11][Asic+NH Res][Masternode][☑️ Launched!! ☑️] 🔥  (Read 10229 times)
Wesjuhnlz (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

WARNING SCAM COIN

dev recom many deceived people with swap
You can see it in discord

Dixihub is FAKE

I do not think that this project will have a future

Everyone can have there own opinion but its easy to just post here its a scam no future.

Im a trusted trader / escrow / shared mn holder. And everything about this coin is a 100% transparant.

It seems easy for people to just spread fud then to thank me for my 100+ hours of free work for the community.

SWAP is fake!!! Only one day in closed group without annonced and not transparent rule!!!

Dixihub is FAKE

Your target only sell premine.

You are a fraud

Ok man nice proof. Please spread more fud.

Not one day of closed group try harder man.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wesjuhnlz (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:44 PM
Merited by KhunChan (1)

i'm just getting sick about this coinswap... maybe just me but sorry have no time to follow more than 100 coins all the time.. mined some dixi few months ago, my wallet still stakeing.. so all going to bin?
nice...
Don't worry, swap was just for 2 days, even less time to send coins. Oh, and it's also a scam Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2906298.msg30791637#msg30791637

You are still salty, cause you refused to send your old dixicoin that have bin worthless for months first.

Then i gave you a time to send the coins you refused and got banned from discord.

Now the only thing you do is try to spread fud cause you didnt get your coins swapped.

Nice try really mature.
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:53 PM

The best thing about looking at the project is the C11 algo and the good idea I enjoyed it
muceua
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

Swap went smooth. all good. now need to focus on development
protopool.net

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

DIXICOIN ON PROTOPOOL.NET

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.protopool.net:3593 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=DXC -R 3

Low fee 1%. Payouts every hour.

Come and join us!
ptitpou

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

Did trade with Recom#1337 a few times with him as escrow. He also own a shared master nodes server with 500 members that I'm part of since January and I never had any problems with payments. I do think he is trustworthy and I'll follow him on this.  Cheesy
roffo

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Smooth launch, no issues. People saying swap = scam are funny... what can someone gain from a fake swap? Your old worthless coins?
mrtlstn

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

Reserved Turkish translation. Please confirm if you need it and good luck!
konami69

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Reserved for pool
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

Then i gave you a time to send the coins you refused and got banned from discord.
Now the only thing you do is try to spread fud cause you didnt get your coins swapped.
Nice try really mature.
Yeah, and giving 5 minutes to swap and banning people is really fucking mature. I just asked why I cannot swap after new wallet is ready.
Trust in dev in crypto is everything. You are shady and incompetent, you are not a dev, so keep telling that you spent 100 hours on absolutely useless thing like giving out roles in Discord.
Proper swap is done in a single google form or a custom script and goes for so long that most of the holders could swap. Even a week is too short, I would give at least a month.

VyperFX

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

all swap process was about 3 days, 95% of users swapped all coins normal, i monitored discord and swaped all my coins normal, all was done good, tnx for recom and zeus
NikiHanSolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Nice start to what was a doomed coin.
I was in from the start old coin, luckily i noticed the coin swap, i see others was'nt so lucky and are unhappy about it, i would be unhappy too but rules are rules.

Recom isnt perfect, but he is a ok guy and this is the 1st coin ive mined where i know i can trust the people at the top, feels nice to mine such a coin.
Of course it could be a flop or a winner, all coins have the chance to be lucky or unlucky, i wish this coin all the best.

Defo not a scam coin !
GooberPHX420

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

-----------
-=ArcPool=- is ready for Dixicoin - DXC (c11): https://arcpool.com
no need registration, payouts every 1 hour, welcome!
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.arcpool.com:3573 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=DXC -R 5
-----------
Block explorer: https://arcpool.com/explorer/2087
List of Nodes: https://arcpool.com/explorer/peers?id=2087
-----------
Discord: https://discord.gg/TyH8jvB
Twitter: https://twitter.com/arcpool_com
-----------

No tracking or payouts?

https://i.gyazo.com/ddd70bba47cb3148b0bb52b8e0d51f6b.png

https://i.gyazo.com/e0b15c557022313a6d85df5827c92c4e.png
Nemzibit

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

I spent a lot of time mining the original DIXI and that was nearly completely wasted, but we brainstormed ideas on discord and Recom (Wesjuhnlz) volunteered his time to organise the relaunch and coin swap after the original dev ran with the 1.75 btc from selling masternodes.

Some people are saying that there were better ways to do the coin swap, and that might be true, but Recom did it the way he wanted to do it, and since it was his time he gave up to do it, it was up to him how he did it. A snapshot was taken at block 33k as announced and DIXI holdings at that block were swapped for DXC.

I sent my DIXI and received my DXC when the new wallet launched. No scamming...

Old wallet (sent coins to Recom):
https://i.imgur.com/QUXe1AF.png
New wallet (received coins from Recom):
https://i.imgur.com/0c4uGhZ.png
Wesjuhnlz (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

I spent a lot of time mining the original DIXI and that was nearly completely wasted, but we brainstormed ideas on discord and Recom (Wesjuhnlz) volunteered his time to organise the relaunch and coin swap after the original dev ran with the 1.75 btc from selling masternodes.

Some people are saying that there were better ways to do the coin swap, and that might be true, but Recom did it the way he wanted to do it, and since it was his time he gave up to do it, it was up to him how he did it. A snapshot was taken at block 33k as announced and DIXI holdings at that block were swapped for DXC.

I sent my DIXI and received my DXC when the new wallet launched. No scamming...

Old wallet (sent coins to Recom):

New wallet (received coins from Recom):

Thx for your support !
Beemine.Pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

Nice try really mature.
Yeah, and giving 5 minutes to swap and banning people is really fucking mature. I just asked why I cannot swap after new wallet is ready.
Trust in dev in crypto is everything. You are shady and incompetent, you are not a dev, so keep telling that you spent 100 hours on absolutely useless thing like giving out roles in Discord.
Proper swap is done in a single google form or a custom script and goes for so long that most of the holders could swap. Even a week is too short, I would give at least a month.

I see you cry too much.
Initially, you said that Recom scam, you will not participate in the swap
Now you say you trust all cryptot developers.
You are a child.
Biscults

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Aside from all the whining, the relaunch has went great! Really excited about the future of this coin, and I think the dev has done a great job, so far. Just because a few of you missed out on the coin deadline, don't cry about it. Move on or join in on mining with us.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

WARNING SCAM COIN

dev recom many deceived people with swap
You can see it in discord

Dixihub is FAKE

I do not think that this project will have a future

Everyone can have there own opinion but its easy to just post here its a scam no future.

Im a trusted trader / escrow / shared mn holder. And everything about this coin is a 100% transparant.

It seems easy for people to just spread fud then to thank me for my 100+ hours of free work for the community.

SWAP is fake!!! Only one day in closed group without annonced and not transparent rule!!!

Dixihub is FAKE

Your target only sell premine.

You are a fraud

Ok man nice proof. Please spread more fud.

Not one day of closed group try harder man.
Very shocked, is this a scam coin? Any evidence?
I was concerned about this coin for a long time, and very optimistic about it.
ssecman

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Who too late to swap called this coin scam. Dev Recom and team use his time and own money to help everybody.
Old dev is scam but Recom is a new dev and good man to help. Who don’t trust , U can mine other coin.
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

I see you cry too much.
Initially, you said that Recom scam, you will not participate in the swap
I said I want to swap only when new wallet is out, Recom banned for that immediately, that's why I said it's a scam, not the other way around.
He can swap my coins now and confirm he's not a scammer Wink

Now you say you trust all cryptot developers.
Lolwut? I trust no one. You failed at reading.

You are a child.
Man-child))

Who don’t trust , U can mine other coin.
Captain Obvious much?)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: