Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NANJCOIN [Official wallet now live!]  (Read 26235 times)
Choco23

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

The current supply of NANJ is 18 billion.

Hey Choco23
I read somewhere in this thread in the beginning days that there will be a second airdrop, so I have a question, if the coins allocated for second airdrop are not airdropped, where will those go? Will it come into circulation or will they be burned?
Thanks

Hi andcha,

I'm unaware of this second airdrop. NANJCOIN has no plans for any more airdrops at this point in time.

If any burns, circulation of new coins, etc were to take place, it would be announced approx. one month in advance.

Thanks Smiley
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andcha

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

Hi andcha,

I'm unaware of this second airdrop. NANJCOIN has no plans for any more airdrops at this point in time.

If any burns, circulation of new coins, etc were to take place, it would be announced approx. one month in advance.

Thanks Smiley

Alright, quite possible my mind is playing games. I must have read the following post back then which my mind interpreted as Second Airdrop  Cheesy.
Thanks for replying.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3061342.msg32202261#msg32202261
henrycamra00

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.
tigerruller123

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

It looks like nice coin. What makes it better than others? Is there something special planned for the future?
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:24:57 AM

There was a lot of opportunities the team and the management have worked hard and bring the right excelling decisions with the tokens where participants can make use of them for success let them reap with those priorities.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

It looks like nice coin. What makes it better than others? Is there something special planned for the future?

The trading is nice to see in CE as it is the top in the btc market but the price is not good at all. But regarding the development, I'm not really aware of what is happening to that area. Can someone give us concrete proofs that there's really something going on here and not just in trading section?
Choco23

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Hi tigerruller123,

We have lots in store for the future. The biggest being the NANJCOIN SDK that is currently in development.
In the short term, there is a horse racing event that NANJCOIN fans have organized that will take place next week.

Thanks for showing interest in NANJCOIN =)
Choco23

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.

Thank you henrycamra00!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.  Grin
Divanov
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

I can't see why this project is exlusive and usefull for the future. Maybe NANJCOIN too young and need a time to give more info for people?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:33:08 AM

Hi tigerruller123,

We have lots in store for the future. The biggest being the NANJCOIN SDK that is currently in development.
In the short term, there is a horse racing event that NANJCOIN fans have organized that will take place next week.

Thanks for showing interest in NANJCOIN =)

You know the reason why the value of NANJ is declining so fast? This might be dead soon.  Sad
lanceajones

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

Made a bad mistake on this coin. My own fault for not recognizing the pump and dump. This was a little slower pump and dump than most, but that is what it was. Hopefully the token will go back up, but right now it is dying fast! HODL and pray
andcha

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Made a bad mistake on this coin. My own fault for not recognizing the pump and dump. This was a little slower pump and dump than most, but that is what it was. Hopefully the token will go back up, but right now it is dying fast! HODL and pray

Every coin / crypto is prone to pump and dump, NANJ was no exception.
Thank god it happened sooner because after dark there is light Wink. Once scheduled lockup is streamlined on 1st May, I am hoping the price will stabilize for a while, before the next big pump in couple of months  Cool.
And yes, we HODL and pray.
Choco23

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

Thank god it happened sooner because after dark there is light Wink. Once scheduled lockup is streamlined on 1st May, I am hoping the price will stabilize for a while, before the next big pump in couple of months  Cool.

Thanks a lot for your support andcha.

As you say, ups and downs are common for any coin. NANJ will continue to develop and improve.
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

Thanks a lot for your support andcha.

As you say, ups and downs are common for any coin. NANJ will continue to develop and improve.

Keep in mind when any coin or token starts off at 01 all the big investors buy in and when it pumps most of the million token buyers sell half to make a great profit
lanceajones

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

Yes, but after so long this is the first pump and dump I got caught in. Usually they are faster and easier to recognize (i.e. coin has little or no value and the volume is very small). This token didn't show the classic signs, but I should have looked more under the hood. Still seems like good project, not great, as it doesn't have any real distinctive advantages like speed, staking, cost of transactions or anything else I can see, except love of sports. Shame on me for missing the signs, but hopefully it will recover.
darktic

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

Hi there,

I have really big hopes on NANJ, but now due the value is shrinking, would it be safe to buy now, and hope on a boost? What does the experts say? is it now stableized?

bye
Choco23

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

Hi there,

I have really big hopes on NANJ, but now due the value is shrinking, would it be safe to buy now, and hope on a boost? What does the experts say? is it now stableized?

bye

Hi darktic,

The NANJ management cannot predict or change the value of NANJCOIN, but everyone behind the scenes is working hard everyday to make sure that NANJCOIN is a success. I hope that you will read the whitepaper and the SDK announcement to see what NANJ has in store for the future, and if that is something you're interested in then I encourage you to join us Smiley

Thank you
Sillyme

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

Yes, but after so long this is the first pump and dump I got caught in. Usually they are faster and easier to recognize (i.e. coin has little or no value and the volume is very small). This token didn't show the classic signs, but I should have looked more under the hood. Still seems like good project, not great, as it doesn't have any real distinctive advantages like speed, staking, cost of transactions or anything else I can see, except love of sports. Shame on me for missing the signs, but hopefully it will recover.

It's only a month old give it more time still hanging at 018 with more exchanges it should boom give it another 6 months if nothing then dump.
andcha

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

Looks like the much awaited stability.

https://i.imgur.com/kcJr9AU.png

Now only Team Nanj can set the directions from here.
Sillyme

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Looks like the much awaited stability.

Now only Team Nanj can set the directions from here.

One can only hope that the nanj team will add to hitbc or some of the larger exchange site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: