Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NANJCOIN [Official wallet now live!]  (Read 26236 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

Those who choose to trade on HitBTC will create a wallet there

Smart answer Grin

Is NanjCoin team, or NanjCoin CEO's wallet, included in "Those who"  Huh

why do you want to know this much who will be transferring NANJ to hitbtc? you think the team will use opportunity to liquidate their holdings? if NANJ keep up with this trend, it will attract more investors, i think team are more dedicated to see project grow and stable for now, nevertheless, am happy about the growth of NANJ within a short period of time, i just hope team can build more on the capabilities of NANJ project to make it a more valued token Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choco23

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

Smart answer Grin

Is NanjCoin team, or NanjCoin CEO's wallet, included in "Those who"  Huh

Our official rule regarding the buying and selling of NANJ held by the management goes unchanged.

Any burns, lockups, selling of coins on the market, or anything that could affect the value of NANJ will be reported approximately one month in advance. However, the NANJ team is free to sell any NANJ that they may personally possess.
andcha

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Smart answer Grin

you think the team will use opportunity to liquidate their holdings?

Yes I think so.

To be clear, I feel NanjTeam could use part of that 10% (not all  Smiley) to initiate HitBTC listing.
Although nothing wrong with that, but why I am asking is because it might affect the price adversely, and at present I am in market to sell a part of what little NanjCoin I HODL.

Hope that clears the air.
andcha

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

Smart answer Grin

Our official rule regarding the buying and selling of NANJ held by the management goes unchanged.

Any burns, lockups, selling of coins on the market, or anything that could affect the value of NANJ will be reported approximately one month in advance. However, the NANJ team is free to sell any NANJ that they may personally possess.

Wow Choco, you win my heart even before you start typing a reply to my query  Smiley

Mods, we need more emojis to express our emotions.

Are you on telegram too, with choco choco handle?
Choco23

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

Smart answer Grin

Wow Choco, you win my heart even before you start typing a reply to my query  Smiley

Mods, we need more emojis to express our emotions.

Are you on telegram too, with choco choco handle?

Thanks a lot for your comments andcha Smiley

Yep, that's me.
kamal1975

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

- The team members is not famous and maybe they not use there real name so i cant have background about them  Huh
- There is no address for office, There is no company  Huh
- The marketing is very very poor  Embarrassed
- The social media not active  Embarrassed
- The white paper is very simple and not professional and there is no clear strategy for future
- The road map is general

although of this negative points i invest in this coin for long term for two reasons

1- the sport is very active field
2- i feel the team they try to build coin from nothing only depend on themselves and they believe in their goal so i like to support this kind of people

so i hope from the team to fix negative point and put more effort in the marketing
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

- The team members is not famous and maybe they not use there real name so i cant have background about them  Huh
- The white paper is very simple and not professional and there is no clear strategy for future

although of this negative points i invest in this coin for long term for two reasons

2- i feel the team they try to build coin from nothing only depend on themselves and they believe in their goal so i like to support this kind of people

so i hope from the team to fix negative point and put more effort in the marketing

NANJ ROCKS STILL HOLDING COME ON HITBC COUNTDOWN CLOCK STARTING
andcha

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

Kamal

I feel your research is incomplete. Have you been to their discord server, or twitter?
kamal1975

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

Kamal

I feel your research is incomplete. Have you been to their discord server, or twitter?

Hi andcha
I follow there english twitter and also english telegram but i dont use discord
What i mean they must focus more in marketing and active the socil media
I see they active in japanese twitter account
andcha

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Kamal

^^ There ^^

If they don't meet your criteria of Marketing and being Social it doesn't mean they are not doing enough.

Where would you want Patanjali to market their product more, India or US ? Grin

Anyways, NanjCoin is not even two months old, let it grow and mature for few more months, I am sure we will have a lot of good things to discuss about NanjCoin by then.  Smiley
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

Smart answer Grin

Yes I think so.

To be clear, I feel NanjTeam could use part of that 10% (not all  Smiley) to initiate HitBTC listing.
Although nothing wrong with that, but why I am asking is because it might affect the price adversely, and at present I am in market to sell a part of what little NanjCoin I HODL.

well i think the team should know better than use that whole 10% to drive price down, but since you already selling what little NANJ you hodl, this shouldn't be of great concern to you anymore, i think you should leave it for real hodlers to worry about Wink
andcha

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

Smart answer Grin

Yes I think so.

well i think the team should know better than use that whole 10% to drive price down, but since you already selling what little NANJ you hodl, this shouldn't be of great concern to you anymore, i think you should leave it for real hodlers to worry about Wink

Never expected a senior member to misread my post  Cheesy.

1. I said "part of that 10%", not whole 10%.
2. Selling part of what I HODL, not "selling what little NANJ you hodl" which translate to All

For me, I am a real HODLer, even if I own 1 Nanj for months, or years. There is no definition or eligibility of HODLer, is there?

It is of great concern to me, only if they sell the whole 10% because that will drive the price down  Undecided

My HODLings are little compared to Total Supply. Cannot go beyond Tesla Model 3 with this Cool
likenanjcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

the price will be up to many bao nhiêu, who have experience or tell your know, should be at CE or switch via Hitc?
likenanjcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

I can convert the online nanjcoin from CE bright Hít.btc is not
likenanjcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

has no list on Hit.BTC and no have a price?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Sillyme

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

has no list on Hit.BTC and no have a price?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They are listing it on hitbc today
likenanjcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

a joke is not fun, last same is listed on inc.btc does not such, ai have trách nhiệm reply for we know, all im lặng with a task is not allowed and no credit Huh Huh
Sillyme

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

Kamal

Hi andcha
What i mean they must focus more in marketing and active the socil media

kamal1975 do not be a retard look at the volume and market cap Nanj has been number 1 on Coinexchange for a month and is still number 1 in volume that's all it matters
Market Cap $75,443,022 USD
Volume (24h) $2,979,010 USD AND GROWING

Very likely Nanj will be over 1.00 soon so keep your fud somewhere else

andcha

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

They are listing it on hitbc today

Today (May 4) will be over in Japan in about 2 hours, still hasn't listed on HitBtc  Roll Eyes
Wonder what HitBtc is upto
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

Dear NANJ Team,

when you be listed on Cryptocompare? most of the people has the portofolio there Smiley

Best regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: