Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project is closed  (Read 213 times)
science-coin (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:56:14 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2020, 07:08:29 PM by science-coin

Project is closed
science-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:10:19 AM

Welcome!
Let's help world science!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:12:15 AM

If this is an experimental project, what do you think will be your edge to other crypto projects that will give you a chance to remain in this community? One year experimental period is too long for a crypto project, what if even at 6 months, you are seeing that this is not gaining any attention or you can feel that there is no progress going on. Are you going to terminate the project earlier than the target of 1 year?
science-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:31:18 AM

If this is an experimental project, what do you think will be your edge to other crypto projects that will give you a chance to remain in this community? One year experimental period is too long for a crypto project, what if even at 6 months, you are seeing that this is not gaining any attention or you can feel that there is no progress going on. Are you going to terminate the project earlier than the target of 1 year?

1 year is probably too short for a serious project.
Our goal is to make at least the initial version of the product during this time.
And be the first to make a full-fledged successful project of this kind.
Preliminary marketing research has shown that this is most likely to interest people.
atlas_crypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:35:30 AM

ERC-20 coins should be in the Tokens section
science-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

ERC-20 coins should be in the Tokens section

Thanks.
fancao159

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:11:11 PM

I'm calculating on BOINC, but how it binds to my eth address. I'm BOINC registered to submit email only. Your official website only submits the ETH address. How do they contact each other
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:14:39 AM

Our goal is to make at least the initial version of the product during this time.
Preliminary marketing research has shown that this is most likely to interest people.

Seems that you are motivated to pursue this project no matter what. I hope you will achieve your goal for this one-year period and show to the community that you can deliver your objectives even if it is in the experimental stage. We hope to see you having good progress with this endeavour. Remember also, that if you are not active here in the community regarding updates and such, people will easily forget your project. So you need to give good updates once in a while so they will be reminded of this project.
science-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 01:33:53 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 05:18:45 AM by science-coin

I'm calculating on BOINC, but how it binds to my eth address. I'm BOINC registered to submit email only. Your official website only submits the ETH address. How do they contact each other

Not related in any way. We do not collect email addresses. And wallets are only used to distribute tokens. As indicated in the frequently asked questions, we fully trust those who are interested in the project.

Seems that you are motivated to pursue this project no matter what. I hope you will achieve your goal for this one-year period and show to the community that you can deliver your objectives even if it is in the experimental stage. We hope to see you having good progress with this endeavour. Remember also, that if you are not active here in the community regarding updates and such, people will easily forget your project. So you need to give good updates once in a while so they will be reminded of this project.

Thank you for your good wishes!
We will try to achieve results and inform you more often about what has been achieved.
science-coin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:21:26 AM

Register the first participants!

Welcome!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: