Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Exchange (DEX)  (Read 1590 times)
budong

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

Does the exchange work well? I can try it if most people think it's good. I want you to test it. thank you

erc20_exchange (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Could you please explain this:

Maker/Taker fee: 0.05/0.15%

When trade is performed there is maker and taker. Maker is the one who placed the first order, taker is the one who triggers the trade with his order. Depending on who you are you are paying fee of either 0.05% (for maker) or 0.15% (for taker). Let's assume you are buying tokens using 1ETH and your order has been sitting in the order book for a while (you are maker). When your order is executed you'll be charged 0.05% of 1ETH which is 0.0005ETH.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

this exchange like ED,idex or like general exchange?
I dont like ED so many trouble and many cost of fee
late for update orderbook

It is similar to ED, but not exactly like it (for example, the entire order book is stored on the blockchain and everyone can see it). If you have any particular thing in mind that you'd like to see different from ED, please let me know. What kind of troubles you are experiencing with ED?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

When trade is performed there is maker and taker. Maker is the one who placed the first order, taker is the one who triggers the trade with his order. Depending on who you are you are paying fee of either 0.05% (for maker) or 0.15% (for taker). Let's assume you are buying tokens using 1ETH and your order has been sitting in the order book for a while (you are maker). When your order is executed you'll be charged 0.05% of 1ETH which is 0.0005ETH.

Thanks.
But my token will have a low catitalisation,you will not make much with...
And it will certainly last till first exchanges will happen.

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

I think such an exchange will be very welcome especially as etherdelta seems finished. Main problem is getting members,and others, aware of you site. If the tokens are listed I will use it.

I checked yesterday, Etherdelta launched again and it's volume is good at this moment. It is very attractive that decentralized exchanges start their service.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

Thanks.

I've added WSPU2 tokens to the exchange.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

If you will add tokens first before over exchanges it will be great. You will achieve popularity very fast. Etherdelta was popular exactly because of this. I and my friend trade there tokens that was only there. If token already on big exchange there is no sense to trade on dex because of fees and speed. 

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:44:17 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 11:37:57 AM by winspiral

Thanks.

I've added WSPU2 tokens to the exchange.

Thanks,
what does mean the "green 100" under the "change"?

Could you please explain this message from metamask after allowance?
Signing this message can have dangerous side effects. Only sign messages from sites you fully trust with your entire account. This dangerous method will be removed in a future version. Read more here

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Thanks,

Signing this message can have dangerous side effects. Only sign messages from sites you fully trust with your entire account. This dangerous method will be removed in a future version. Read more here

24h change column shows 100% when trade data is not available from the past day (no trades at all). Probably, it would be better to make it 0 in this case which is possibly more reasonable.

The message above is shown for every transaction you sign on a website. From what I know, it is shown for all transactions on all websites once tx sign is requested. Currently, there is a bug on a website and there is a redundant ask to sign a message (even though you've already clicked "Submit" in the previous Metamask window). It will be fixed in the next update of the website which is happening very soon. For now, just press "Cancel" when asked to sign a message and there should be no side effects from that.

Thanks for asking good questions!
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

Thanks,

24h change column shows 100% when trade data is not available from the past day (no trades at all). Probably, it would be better to make it 0 in this case which is possibly more reasonable.

The message above is shown for every transaction you sign on a website. From what I know, it is shown for all transactions on all websites once tx sign is requested. Currently, there is a bug on a website and there is a redundant ask to sign a message (even though you've already clicked "Submit" in the previous Metamask window). It will be fixed in the next update of the website which is happening very soon. For now, just press "Cancel" when asked to sign a message and there should be no side effects from that.

Thanks for asking good questions!

Thanks
The long ICO last,the exchange is not judicious,but knowing that the possibility exists is a good thing.
I will so often as possible talk about your exchange,if is not yet useful for WSPU2 it can be for other tokens.

kriskarthik

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Is it like I can trade/exchange any erc20 token with another person without a counter party /escrow ? Or should that token be listed first to do it ? Can you clarify this pls

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

Is it like I can trade/exchange any erc20 token with another person without a counter party /escrow ? Or should that token be listed first to do it ? Can you clarify this pls

It should be listed first, but process of listing is very trivial. Let me know which coin to add and I can add it or you can add coin yourself via request on website. Once I see the request I'll list the coin. And yes, very importantly, all tokens are exchanged without any counter party, fully automatically by smart contract.
kriskarthik

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

It should be listed first, but process of listing is very trivial. Let me know which coin to add and I can add it or you can add coin yourself via request on website. Once I see the request I'll list the coin. And yes, very importantly, all tokens are exchanged without any counter party, fully automatically by smart contract.

Thanks for the reply. What I think as a true DEX is when anybody able to load the contract and exchange the token without waiting for someone to list the coin in there. Pls see if you can achieve that Smiley cheers

CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce you to my DEX project: http://erc20.exchange . There is no ICO, presale, shill links or tokens associated with the project. The aim is to make user-friendly DEX for erc20 tokens. You can login with Metamask (if you want to make a trade) or you can enter as a guest (no Metamask needed). Web-site is very mobile-friendly, so you can browse markets from your phone easily.

For now, there is a single market opened -- test market based on ropsten. Consider this as your demo account where you can learn how to buy/sell and not being afraid to make a mistake. Give it a try! Also, you can add your own coin to the exchange via the website. For test network I'll be approving them all. For ETH/ETC/UBQ network they will be screened and then, most likely, added.

Later this month, I'll be opening ETC, ETH, UBQ markets. Nodes are up and running, just would like to make sure everything is working fine before I open real markets for trading. Also, team is actively working on support for Trezor. In my view, for a good DEX it is necessary to support trades from HW wallet to HW wallet and we are starting with Trezor with the next update of the exchange.

There may be a few things missing (most notably, some chart features), but we are full speed covering those in the next update with are working on right now. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Also, you can follow us on Twitter: @ERC20Exchange to know about the latest and greatest updates we are planning.

Lastly, we are planning to translate exchange to various languages. I'll update the post here once we start translations. Translations will be paid with ETC for those who would like to help us.

Thanks!
SSL and DDos Protection are basic things for any crypto website. Security level should be even enterprise level when you are coming up with an exchange like this
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

I tried to test your exchange system.
it seem I have send out 1000 token.
It dit not happen what I wanted.
My goal was to place an order.
Could you tell me about my mistake?

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

SSL and DDos Protection are basic things for any crypto website. Security level should be even enterprise level when you are coming up with an exchange like this

All information transferred between front-end and back-end server is freely accessible on the blockchain, what would be the benefit of having SSL connection?
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

I see an order placed for 1000 tokens with price of 0.00000175 ETH. Is that yours? If so, I see no problem with this order. 1000 tokens are locked in contract so anyone can perform a trade against your order. If you need them back you can cancel your order and they will be moved back to your wallet.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

I see an order placed for 1000 tokens with price of 0.00000175 ETH. Is that yours? If so, I see no problem with this order. 1000 tokens are locked in contract so anyone can perform a trade against your order. If you need them back you can cancel your order and they will be moved back to your wallet.

Thanks,
I just have seen it...it seems ok
The update was slow and I have not seen my order.

I'm still a little confused about the allowance and about my metamask board.
Sorry about my unknowledges...but it is highly possible that some of my token holders are till less used with ETH wallets.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

I will definitely take a look at it.Given the recent turbulence on some centralized exchanges,I believe firmly like most crypto enthusiasts that decentralized exchanges are the way to go at least to avoid excessive influences from regulators.however,I think such exchanges should do their homeworks well in order not to come up with highly buggy platforms

wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

There are lots of exchanges now popping out of nowhere . Are you making this by yourself ? That must be hard . I mean , thats a lot of work . Sites looks pretty neat , need more security for the users tho . I mean make it like 2-3 Authentication to avoid unauthorized move of the money / tokens . You can start with ERC20 since most of them cant be listed easily , you can get some volumes from em

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: