Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing! New [Texas Hold'em] Poker Site with Daily Free Rolls - Open Beta!  (Read 2622 times)
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:29:34 AM

Im keen to try it out but surely you need to atleast match the worst case $ poker sites which work as follow.

- Rake only if flop seen
- 10% rake for worst case real $ poker example , 5% rake being the norm example
- Maximum rake per hand based on stake/level ie. NL10 would be max rake of 10%(or whatever the rake amount) up to $1 max (so you could do the equiv and they usually scale up to no matter what stake a max rake drop of $2.5)

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SealsWithClubs (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 01:23:10 PM

The rake is ridiculously high and that is at 50% off??!! I played heads up with a guy who bought in for 100 chips or .10 btc and we played 50 hands when I finally beat him. Guess how much I won? I didn't. I lost about 30 chips of my own stack. So in just 50 hands which isn't much heads up we paid 130 chips in rake. And this is the half price special?

As stated on our website, our current rake is 2.5% rounded down, which only applies to hands that get to the flop.  Even if both you and your opponent bet extremely high on every hand it would be mathematically impossible for us to recieve that much in rake if you started with 100 chips each.

Furthermore, we have not recieved even half that much in rake TOTAL over the past several days.  If you would like to give us your username and the date of the game, we would be glad to look into it and will reimburse you for the rake if what you say is true.

SealsWithClubs
Trayber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:21:39 AM

The rake is ridiculously high and that is at 50% off??!! I played heads up with a guy who bought in for 100 chips or .10 btc and we played 50 hands when I finally beat him. Guess how much I won? I didn't. I lost about 30 chips of my own stack. So in just 50 hands which isn't much heads up we paid 130 chips in rake. And this is the half price special?

As stated on our website, our current rake is 2.5% rounded down, which only applies to hands that get to the flop.  Even if both you and your opponent bet extremely high on every hand it would be mathematically impossible for us to recieve that much in rake if you started with 100 chips each.

Furthermore, we have not recieved even half that much in rake TOTAL over the past several days.  If you would like to give us your username and the date of the game, we would be glad to look into it and will reimburse you for the rake if what you say is true.

SealsWithClubs

Well I am telling you how it is. I had like 500 some to start he come in with 100 and we played 50 hands or so and yes some of the pots got big because he did double up a couple times. When I finally busted him my stack was 30 chips less than when he started. I know you have to charge some rake to keep the site running but if players notice this much disappearing they wont want to play there and I personally like the site and want to see it grow bigger.
SealsWithClubs (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 12:44:39 PM

SealsWithClubs

Well I am telling you how it is. I had like 500 some to start he come in with 100 and we played 50 hands or so and yes some of the pots got big because he did double up a couple times. When I finally busted him my stack was 30 chips less than when he started. I know you have to charge some rake to keep the site running but if players notice this much disappearing they wont want to play there and I personally like the site and want to see it grow bigger.

Please provide us with a date and time so we can consult the logs, and make any necessary adjustments.  Our rake was much higher in the beginning, but we have since reduced it dramatically.

Thanks for playing; we appreciate our players' feedback.
SealsWithClubs
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 06:58:18 PM

Nice poker site, but you need more players. Lowering rake may be good solution to attract them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: