Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3096 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
Moving on one year ahead, I think there will be regulations in the market. Looking  at the positive comments from US (SEC) and (CFTC) of not having "NO harm approach", I feel US will bring in the regulations. Also as soon as Reg are live, there will be an ICO winter. It will cause the market to drop. However, there will be a new wave of securities token which is a good thing. Ultimately everything is going to move to blockchain.
Regulation is becoming something to look forward to and I really want to assume it is going to bring more goodies than the disadvantages. At least for awareness creation and more confidence in cryptocurrency usage, it would be a start. There is a great possibility for cryptocurrency in the long run and I am very optimistic that this space is here to stay for the long run and the future is possible.

But I think it is still illegal in  most of the countries and it will not be controlled by the gov.
It is only illegal in few countries, legal in few and most other countries are just silent on it and looking from the other side of the fence before jumping in. I am sure a lot of things will change over time and the fact that we have even gotten to this stage early makes it even perfect. We cannot expect a huge growth over night and consistent growth is always good for the development of anything and that includes cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:17:00 AM
Merited by el kaka22 (1)

If legalized, I think it's too early. let us think rationally by looking at the community, in general there are still many who do not know the meaning of digital assets.
First of all legalizing cryptocurrencies wont be wise if considered from all angles. The fluctuations in the prices of crypto currencies shall make high difference in the value of anything that’s being sold or bought in the market. The market will be volatile to high price fluctuations thus leaving some in loss and some in profit.

Secondly mass adoption of digital assets will be pretty difficult as of now specially in countries that consists of people that still don’t know how to make a bank account or how to do an online transaction. First it must be regulated for some span of time before its legalized.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
Yeah, a lot of countries are just on the sideline and watching things with some few warnings on the citizens being careful, while some are being very careful to even say anything and most countries are seeing how they can benefit from regulating. Very few countries now who are reacting based on the threat that decentralization has brought and have the power to just ban anything are the ones doing so now.

There will be a lot of future in the cryptocurrency market and I am very optimistic about that. We have gotten to the stage where a lot of people are adopting it every day and the governments are having the mindset that, if we cannot beat them, and since we have the regulating power, let us join them and get a lot of benefit from it as well. There is so much to the cryptocurrency market but only those who can see the future will see the real deal here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Forbes says 2017 has been a breakout year for crypto with a mind-bending appreciation of cryptocurrencies, transaction volumes for Bitcoin increasing 100x (in USD) from what they were at the beginning of the year, and appearance countless new blockchain projects. I’d say it’s just the beginning of the crypto expansion to the multi-trillion dollar markets, that will be led by less volatile asset tokens.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Well, governements will try every trick in the box to control the cryptomarket (they don't want to ban it, they just want to find a way to tax it)
So, we can only watch if they will succeed or not.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

Governments will impose more regulations onto the cryptocurrencies and ICO.

It will not be as easy to buy into ICO and you must go thru KYC to buy any cryptocurrencies.

But these regulations will be good for the industry as less fraud will occur.

And we are likely to see governments launching their own cryptocurrencies this year... if not next year.

And once it is possible for decentralized cryptocurrencies to trade against state-back cryptocurrencies, the entire market will enter into

the next wave of growth.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

there is a lot of possibilities but still i think it is still early for them to accpet and also we are on the middle of development so in the next few years cyrpto currency can now be use in the real world

sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Developed countries have first legalized cryptocurrency, because it is considered a good step to co-opt the future and adapt to the rapidly changing times of the world, especially in technology and monetary.
One of the reasons the hunters are money laundry, but everyone knows that all currencies can be used for criminal activity.
In a country that legalizes cryptocurrency the Government even launches a tax incentive policy to startups that hold ICO and participating investors.
And as part of the nation's readiness to move towards the future era.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

Governments have different policies and cannot deal with crypto the same way, however, in a years time, there will be lots of changes in the crypto world. i think more people will accept and embrace it, and the legislation issue might be sorted out.Really hope most governments will legalize it
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Well we don't know what will going to happen but in my opinion maybe government will start making different policies and some will ban crypto currency but I still think crypto currency will still be huge and will continue to grow.

Ovgri

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

In my opinion the cryptocurrency will have a future only in the event that it ceases to be an object for speculation.

MB2017

Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Many countries making some normal regulations about them. But making them illegal I don't think. As per my point of view, I don't think any country's government will handle or regulate crypto because if they do then it will be hard for the banking system.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

In my opinion, the status of the market will remain the same. Th only difference will be a bigger amount of the altcoins in comparison to today and also the bigger battles for control and dominance in the cryptomarket. Some of the altcoins will be even pushed down and the ones with the perspective technology will sustain themselves and continue to rise because of the high demand.

Legalization is far from happening because the constant battle between centralization and decentralization will continue. Government is prevailing in forbidding the entrance to the front door for crypto coins. A government cannot control the crypto today and also won't control cryptos in the future. With all the power they have they cannot control something that is decentralized and out of their reach.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

I think it is likely that cryptocurrencies will legalize. I do not think that the state will be able to control cryptocurrencies!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ovgri

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

I think it is likely that cryptocurrencies will legalize. I do not think that the state will be able to control cryptocurrencies!

Well, it seems to me that cryptocurrencies can be legalized only when governments can control them. And only in this case.

golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

Crypto is the future of the global economy (international). Blockchain/crypto is not a national bank. So, I think, it is not possible crypto controlled by the government.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

There are a lot of discussion, but the reality is that very few people are interested.
On this forum seems that everyone in the world thinks about crypto, but for 99% of population is just a strange concept for IT nerds.
So, out of a small group of pioneers, nobody is really interested to develop system for crypto.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

cryptocurrencies in my country kinda stuck to the point that central bank of my country stated that cryptocurrencies transaction is illegal. and the next step what my country has to take is to make the regulations about cryptocurrencies so it could be legal and be used to daily transaction. maybe in 3 more years there will be huge development of cryptocurrencies in my country.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

As the crypto market cap expands, it will become more impossible to be ignored by the government. The recent body language of SEC and some other regulatory  bodies in different countries indicates that government regulation of crypto is in the offing, but may be not a year from now, may be 5 to 10years
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

I do not know if anyone can say for sure what might happen, but it is likely that countries will start to find a way to accept the crypto currencies. For the simple reason that this is the future.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: