Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at USD20,000  (Read 570 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

What are the economic and political dynamics that can positively drive bitcoin price  to and above the critical price of USD20,000? Is this possible before the end of the first quarter of 2018?

by the way 20,000usd price of bitcoin almost hit last year 2017 in the of december the price ranging more  than 19,000usd, i think is possible to reach of bitcoin 20,000usd before end of this year, almost 10mos for bitcoin reach the 20k usd price expectation, hoping the demands value of bitcoin increase to reach their price the year end of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kil5478

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

I believe that the price of 10-15 thousand for bitcoin is absolutely normal and optimal. If we are talking about a price of 20 thousand, then the popularity of bitcoin should greatly increase.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

if the capital dumped during the bull session of btc and crypto markets somehow returns into the overall market cap than it would be so easy to see that rise again in the first quarter of 2018

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

I believe that the price of 10-15 thousand for bitcoin is absolutely normal and optimal. If we are talking about a price of 20 thousand, then the popularity of bitcoin should greatly increase.
That would be a normal price for Bitcoin. Does the price look like it's going to get there in the next couple of days?

OG member.
Brian Ray
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

Btc today is less than $12k, compared with its price last december 2017 where it hits its highest price which is $14k. Reaching $20k by the end of the first quarter may not be possible. Its already march and it still need more than $5k to reach that amount. Besides,we cant do anything to manipulate its price, because its price solely depend on its supply and demand. $20k is possible, may by the end of year or maybe next year. No one knows.
falapella

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

The following are the values ​​of bitcoin 10k. The bitcoin, which is higher than the months that we have been passing by, will continue to rise past its former position towards the end of the year, according to estimates. Governments' attitude towards bitcoin can change the situation.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

The following are the values ​​of bitcoin 10k. The bitcoin, which is higher than the months that we have been passing by, will continue to rise past its former position towards the end of the year, according to estimates. Governments' attitude towards bitcoin can change the situation.
Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world, Bitcoin is well known, I think when Bitcoin is widely known, there will be dark acts, such as sending money to Bitcoin criminals. money laundering, etc. These actions will make the governments of each country issue more strict prohibitions in Bitcoin. This would adversely affect Bitcoin prices, which would reduce Bitcoin prices.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

It will be hard for Bitcoin to reach 20K within a month. The G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies this month will make clear whether there will be worldwide regulations. Cryptocurrencies could then be accepted worldwide and Bitcoin could increase in price. But it also means that it's no longer decentralized. That could result in a stabilized pricing, so 20K will be even harder to reach.

Tonestra (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

Bitcoin is inching up higher and it may not be long before we hit the magic price. Stable news and tapered government interference seem to be paving the way for a gradual growth
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

I think the second quarter though the first quarter is almost gone is not impossible when entering the beginning of the second quarter will approach USD20,000, because we do not know a day or 2 days later bitcoin prices go up drastically, thanks.......
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Bitcoin's market price has now reached and hovering 11,000$ mark for several days now. I believe that a 20,000$ mark can be reach early anytime this year if the momentum shown to us by bitcoin continues.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

What are the economic and political dynamics that can positively drive bitcoin price  to and above the critical price of USD20,000? Is this possible before the end of the first quarter of 2018?

In terms of political dynamcis I would say the recent statement be SEC and CFTC.
Furthermore Putin's statement to Blockchain Technology. This however doesn't mean russia is going to support the crypto space in any way officially.
Japan and South Korea are the leading nations in terms crypto adoption.
The recent statement by Germany and the EU Commission I see as positive as well. They know if they want to get left behind they'll have to go with crypto as well.
In terms of economics this was discussed several times. We know the legacy system is in big trouble and many markets overvalued and pumped by the nations' QE.
Bitcoin reaching 20k at the end of Q1 will not happen! If we reach that level at the end of the year I would already be very satisfied. We had 2 years of a crazy run. Therefore I think we shouln't complain and always asking for more in a short time frame.
On the other hand it's possible we are close to an exponential rise of s-curve adoption the next 1-2 years. So anything can happen.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

What are the economic and political dynamics that can positively drive bitcoin price  to and above the critical price of USD20,000?
I guess it would be
1. Adoption
2. Legalization
3. No taxation.
Is this possible before the end of the first quarter of 2018?
This month is still long so it has enough time and space to reach $20,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I think the second quarter though the first quarter is almost gone is not impossible when entering the beginning of the second quarter will approach USD20,000, because we do not know a day or 2 days later bitcoin prices go up drastically, thanks.......

Bitcoin survive the biggest correction I’ve ever seen and I believe because of this we can see bitcoin on its higher value again in the coming months, I think yeah 2nd quarter would be great for all the hodlers and believers here. Its a great coin that every one should have.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Yes it can be happen to $ 20,000. Many prediction bitcoin price can reach $ 30,000 in this first quarter. Anything can be happen, no one knows.
I know bitcoin now around $ 12,000 and increase a little bit slow. I hope bitcoin this year have high value more than last year after drop down.
Bitcoin has a new rival in this year, name is Octoin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

Honestly, BTC price of $20k by end of Q1 2018 is a little bit unlikely. The current movement in BTC now is finding a new support level with gradual increase over a period of time. This is healthier than a sudden price increase. Economic and political influences in crypto is a good thing. They have no other option but to embrace what the people trusts and give freedom for their wealth.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

The price of is started to increase due to some positive news from Germany.I had got one news,very soon U.K bank and Bank of U.S will accept the bitcoin as legal one.But I was sure this will not occur in one or two days.Atleast it need 5- 6 months,this is not sure.It may reach before this specific period or more than this one.
Batman_20

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

The price of is started to increase due to some positive news from Germany.I had got one news,very soon U.K bank and Bank of U.S will accept the bitcoin as legal one.But I was sure this will not occur in one or two days.Atleast it need 5- 6 months,this is not sure.It may reach before this specific period or more than this one.
That's a good news, i guess because of that matter increasing of value of bitcoin will be affected. But for now let's cheers because bitcoin price are started to grow up, I have no doubt that before end of this year bitcoin value were reach $20,000 before end of this year.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:02:53 AM

I don't think 20K USD is possible before the end of Q1 this year. The resistance make it even hard for bitcoin to reach 12.5K USD for bitcoin this week and may continue for a couple of days before we can reach 12K USD mark. So i don't think it is possible to reach 20K USD with just more than a month remaining in the 1st quarter.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

We can slowly see that we are getting out of the market correction which happened due to ATHs went so fast. It is possible to hit it again I mean you never know how situation will unfold, other thing is that I do not think it will happen but it is still possible.
So far, we have switched to an uptrend and the same way the market when it switched to a downtrend tried to break so many support downwards e is the same way we are going to have this one trying to break so many resistance upward. However, like you said, we can never know how things will always turn out. We may be in a trend now and it can reverse at any time it wishes. It is just how things are most of the time.

My guess would really be mainstream adoption, having a full confirmation that even during an extremely heavy usage, the scaling issue has been solved to some extent with the segwit adoption, and the fact that big merchants are adopting it, will definitely give us the chance to see the market at that level anytime soon. No one can say if this is possible before the end of first quarter, but if I am to say from the look of things and the possibilities of how the market plays, I would say forget about the end of first quarter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: