Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding more ethereum coin good for the future?  (Read 353 times)
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

I’m a newbie to the digital currency, I’ve seen the price of bitcoin last year was only $2000 and ethereum was just only $90. I’m so shocked in the month of December 2017, the price of bitcoin and ethereum got skyrocket. As of now, I’m planning to store more fund especially on ethereum. Am I too late to stack up some ethereum? Is there a probability that ethereum still goes skyrocket the price? And may I ask, is holding more ethereum coin good for the future?

The volume of the Ethereum is high and therefore there is a possibility that the price will increase. And based on what I know, Many experts say that the price of ETH will be around $ 5,000 in the last year. So, just hold ETH until its price is cheap. Because it will follow what bitcoins did, where $ 200 it jumped $ 1,000 and now it's up to $ 20,000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

I think ethereum will not skyrocket in 2018, but may be it will make x2-x3 of your deposit, and this is cool, because more and more project use ethereum Grin
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

I’m a newbie to the digital currency, I’ve seen the price of bitcoin last year was only $2000 and ethereum was just only $90. I’m so shocked in the month of December 2017, the price of bitcoin and ethereum got skyrocket. As of now, I’m planning to store more fund especially on ethereum. Am I too late to stack up some ethereum? Is there a probability that ethereum still goes skyrocket the price? And may I ask, is holding more ethereum coin good for the future?

First of all, no one has crystall ball here that will know what will be the happenings on the future.

Before investing in any aspects understand what it will be bring to you both positive and negative especially on cryptos. It may give you profit but on the other hand, it may give you loss.

We can say today that Etherium can be treated as coin that can stand strong in the future but let's not disregard those other things that might happened. If you understand how investing in crypto works then you might want to give that a shot.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

Ethereum also best coin. Now most of the people invest in the coin. It right time to invest the coin. So people will be learn more information from market place. It any time to change the prices. So it not easy to guess the prices. If need more information for the prices. check the prices day by day. Then you get ideas and information for the future growth. So before invest check the price. It time to process and time to invest. So time is important for this process. 
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

I think there is a greater chance that NEO will be the coin that skyrockets in price, you can think of it like Ethereum 2.0, with smart contracts much more accessible to developers, and much better scaling and security properties. However, I do think Ethereum is undervalued compared to bitcoin, so it still likely has a lot of room for growth, just not as much as NEO. Either way, it's a good idea for you to invest in multiple coins (I'd also look into Zilliqa, it's another next gen coin).

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Lalapan

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

I think ethereum will not skyrocket in 2018, but may be it will make x2-x3 of your deposit, and this is cool, because more and more project use ethereum Grin
there is nothing wrong you buy some eth to be invested. but do not focus on one coin just buy some coins that have good potential and promising like neo, ripple and others. this way you will not panic if one of the coins you hold does not fit your target.
crutu

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

I’m a newbie to the digital currency, I’ve seen the price of bitcoin last year was only $2000 and ethereum was just only $90. I’m so shocked in the month of December 2017, the price of bitcoin and ethereum got skyrocket. As of now, I’m planning to store more fund especially on ethereum. Am I too late to stack up some ethereum? Is there a probability that ethereum still goes skyrocket the price? And may I ask, is holding more ethereum [Suspicious link removed]d for the future?

The volume of the Ethereum is high and therefore there is a possibility that the price will increase. And based on what I know, Many experts say that the price of ETH will be around $ 5,000 in the last year. So, just hold ETH until its price is cheap. Because it will follow what bitcoins did, where $ 200 it jumped $ 1,000 and now it's up to $ 20,000
yes, the price value of ethereum will continue to follow the bitcoin price movement. If we look from the previous year the value of ethereum is almost under threefold from now, it shows that the value of ethereum has good potential for the future.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

Bit coin started the last year from 1000$ if you interested. Etherum is really one of the most perspective coin in which raise and future you may not doubt. The best strategy would be to hold ETH and from time to time to raise the amount of coins. That will lead you to success.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

This is good time to invest in Ethereum it is most popular coin and growing,Ether is on its milestone will survive. Ethereum success behind good team which busy to bring good features,Ether usage also increasing which results high demand.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

I would say ethereum is the best altocin ever. ANd ist the coin with the brightest future. There are so many utility tokens who are running on the ethereum blockchain. A lot of those project have a real use case. SO in future when those projects really runs and works with other companys, there will be no stop for ethereum. I think its the only altcoin who has potential to overtak bitcoin in value.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

It will be good idea to store some ETH. I try to hold 15% of my portfolio in ETH because it is one of the best and famous coins at the market

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

The ether will grow, it only needs to really accept that it will not reach the heights of bitcoin. This year, hopes are only up to 2k and this is the most optimistic forecast. Bribes his stability and popularity so you just have to wait.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Agree, I also want start to collect more ETH amount for perspective, because price gradually growing and soon ETH proceeds to POS.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:24:30 AM

Yes. Holding a coin will be more profitable than trying to trade it short-term.
Less probability stay at a loss, and more likely to get a lot of X))
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

I think hold ethereum still good decision other than to sell that in now price. Because I believe that the price will be up in the future.
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Ethereum today is the most stable crypto regarded as a good prospect. At the same time, sudden deterioration and decline are common in the market, so you have to choose whether you want to invest in this coin or not. It's up to you crypto you choose to invest - in general it's very risky, but potentially very profitable, or low volatility, almost without risk, but if you choose wrong then you will lose high income.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Investing in ETH is the right investment. I also keep some of my deposit in the etherium. And I hope that in a couple of years I will be pleasantly surprised by my increased deposit.
Ivy41

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Investing hugely in a great futuristic coin such as ETH is one of the wisest decision anyone can make at a point like this. The probability of it returning the trust and profits is just very high, just go for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: