Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Cryptocoin  (Read 1631 times)
Sergey S.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

I can recommend ICO BiNeuro https://bineuro.com/web/ Their tokens BNR are on PreSale now. BiNeuro is artificial intelligence! Besides their team from TOP 10 Google Premier Partner, and BiNero is ready-made product in working business !
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

Find some valuable projects on icodrops, then do some research about the project before you invest.
quicysz

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

recommend vechain, be among the most under-rated cryptocurrencies in the industry at the moment. an extremely attractive coin for investors in 2018.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

If you are a beginner and do not understand the cryptocurrency, then my recommendation is this: distribute your amount, which is ready to invest in 10 parts and buy coins of the top ten on the site https://coinmarketcap.com/
These coins are already reliable for all now very good prices to purchase.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Would you like to invest in the crypto market? What do you think of the crypto market I think they will give you a lot of profit as well as they may mistake you for a legitimate income stream from the crypto deal.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

I think for new traders for you better you learn first how to get profit from trading and how to know the time or the most appropriate moment to buy and sell coin so you do not depend on suggestion from others, because sometimes suggestion from person others are sometimes incorrect.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

If you want to get rich you want to make a profit then you should invest in the cryptocurrency market which will give you great opportunities as well as it will help you have the experience when investing in digital field
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

If you want to get rich you want to make a profit then you should invest in the cryptocurrency market which will give you great opportunities as well as it will help you have the experience when investing in digital field
Don't goal to be rich first, just invest like as usual of what you'd been doing. It's expected that whoever invests to cryptocurrency will have a good future but it's uncertain along your trip because there's a lot of corerctions and it can discourage you in the process. And it also depends on how much you have so I'm just telling you that one should focus on his portfolio, style and trading technique. There's too many cheap coins out there that you can buy.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Investing with cryptocoin will be the most advantage and opportunity for the investors to trade at anytime with the virtual currency
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

The best way for trading is to trade with cryptocoin. This will improve the market exchange to be raise and back to Normal place. Because there will be no limited if trading time
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.

Binance Coin ( BNB ): The currency has appreciated by more than 200% while the other currency has fallen sharply
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.
Invest in the top coin, they will give you money not bad, only you need to be careful and study everything.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

A long-term article about choosing cryptos to invest. If you still want to invest in the short term, then altcoins are always a good choice for cryptos such as ADA, XLM, EOS, and TRX. Investing in the altcoins, I listed above will undoubtedly be profitable because this is mostly the potential crypto on the market at the moment, with the possibility of a rapid increase in rates over the next month.
lana_93

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

Now all coins are cheap, even the top cryptocurrency is for a low price. But what coins do not fail, it is not to be known. You need to study. Maybe it's better for you to participate in the bounty. Wait until the project Menlo.one starts. They promise to find good projects.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

for me personally investing in cryptocurrency is very good you must be able to have the courage to buy coins and after that you have to be able to wait until the price becomes very expensive you must be able to control the patience you have to be able to enjoy the results very much.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

Nobody can tell you with complete certainty which coin will go to the top. At any moment, the situation on the market may change. But if you want to buy crypto currency and hodl, now is the time when the market on the bottom
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

I see dogecoin as a low budget trend trend best. Short term investment is unpredictable in Crypto platform so I always recommend long term investment. It's pretty cheap and the product works great. Its great value will definitely increase pretty soon

sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

Today, almost all cryptocurrencies have reached their last year's price bottom. If you are a beginner in this industry you should divide your capital in 10-20 equal portions and buy coins from a list of the top 10 on the website https://coinmarketcap.com/
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

now, the amount of encryption is too much, but it is difficult to find some gems in it, for novices. so, you'd better invest in the top 50 coins. by the way, it does not include ripple .
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

be careful when investing in projects, find out lots of information, about the team, project objectives, and the seriousness of the project, now many projects are deceiving
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: