Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 10533 times)
CarlosWhite

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

I have a question to the white books worth it or not
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I'm not an expert on choosing bounty but i'm willing to share my ways of checking the campaign before I join.
1. I check the bounty managers profile if he is legit or not.
2. The project, is it unique? is catchy? will it get a lot of hype?.
3. The team, what are there experiences, how good they are.
4. I check their token on etherscan.io or ethplorer.io.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

i suggest you to find good and trustable bounty manager to find profitable bounty campaign because they all know the potential of bounty company. I refer you to needmoney and deadly they have a high trust in this forum when it comes to bounty campaign so if you join to their bounties you will never be disapointed.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:17:24 AM

When I choose the ICO project to join it as a participant in the signature campaign, I look at many factors. First of all, I look and choose a project for the importance of what will do a token for the community, that is, how much it will be useful to him and tokens will be in demand and, accordingly, grow in value. Then I look at the price factors and if everything suits me in this respect, I turn to familiarize myself with the ICO team, they are professional. Also given their nationality and country of registration. Further I pass to the conditions of joining. If there is a possibility of passing KYC, I leave this project, so it would not be tempting. Next, I'm already looking at the number of messages that will be written and in which sections, whether the table is maintained, which is very important, because you can not only track whether your work is being phased in, but whether the project is supported at all, and whether something has happened to it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

Consider airdrops too for their effort / reward ratio.

They have a bad stigma but there's active airdrops for coins like AELF and Swarm, both of which are already on exchanges.

Copy / paste the twitter url in my signature - On my twitter profile there's a Google spreadsheet of active airdrops that I update daily. I weed out obvious bs and only list projects I think have a chance of being rewarding for the time spent.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

You should choose bounty campaigh as carefully as you want to invest your money in this project, because in case of successful project you can raise a lot of money!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
9tails

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:36:04 AM

In my experience I choose bounty with the most trusted bounty manager here in bitcointalk, Deadley and Needmoney have a history of the most succesful bounty campaigns.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

You know that the bounty campaign has a high chance to be successful if it runs by a good bounty manager. Do a background check on the project and research if the project is what the investors are looking for. I also consider the total value of token to be given in a certain bounty, $500k up to $1m is a good choice.

Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

I think that there is no other way to determine the success of the project, except for its study, utility in society and further growth prospects, i.e. we are talking about the analysis of the project!
mr.niwangz

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

Yes i consider to read their whitepaper because you know this is profitable and it is still dependent on the project and we choose a project that is highly trusted ranking.

AIRDROPSQUAD

Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

Actually, there are many factors that you must consider. Only read their whitepaper or roadmaps is not enough. You must try to analyze and do research before you join it. For me, the team behind the project is important. You have to check it whether is fake or not. Then, look also their product. I prefer ICO which already have a working product or demo. Many ICO these days only selling an idea without any clear plan when the idea will be executed.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

To be very candid with you, the best way to choose a profitable bounty is to make plenty research on the project you wish to give your time. The project must be a project you wish to invest if you had funds. Research the project , the team, the hype and also, check the allocated bounty amount for hunters.

These are some tips in which you choose your bounty programs
Azzam Khalif

Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

to choose my own Bounty yet so understand. but I myself prefer to follow Bounty signature. because Bounty is easier and affordable. and Bounty is also giving a large enough stake so that my results can be tolerable.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Blockvisory

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

If the team checks out and the Ideal is something you would use yourself, I would support their effort. check out Water2 the World Bounty and we are about to have the largest Airdrop of all time in April, giving away more than 200M tokens.

Visit [https://watertotheworld.io]
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

this is my trick to get a good bounty
1. history bounty manager
2. the amount of allocation for bounty (this is my opinion which is most important because I do not want to waste my time on bounty for low pay) if you can project your income from the bounty before joining.
if profitable join and if not leave
3. website that includes (encryption and whitepaper)
4. project development team

hope this helps and succeed!

In addition to these general points:

If you are promoting a project for bounty the only thing that matter for you is profit (rewards) that you are going to earn.
Let's discuss a case study: If there is a bounty of an awesome project of 100$ and total 50 members joined that campaign then each will be given $2 only as bounty amount will be distributed between all participants.
While there is another project with $25 bounty rewards and 10 members joined it, all will get $2.5 which is higher.

So choose accordingly, I have seen some bounty where is a cap on a number of participants, I think those are a good campaign assuring a minimum amount at least.
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

i am so lazy if i have to read the whitepaper. i usually join in every bounty. i never check it first about the project before i join. i only join and hope the project that i join be successful and i get some reward from it. until now i ever join the bounty but i dont get reward. or i get reward but the token not into the market. maybe you can choose the bounty from the good manager like yahoo, jamal, sylon etc

coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

I also feel that it is so hard to choose a good bounty, generally I will do the following:
- Go to the website to see how it looks
- Check the whitepaper briefly
- Check the roadmap and team
- Check if there is anything special about the coin, if there is real world use, etc

But sometimes it is just a matter of luck.  Smiley
amadocuaresma

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

For me, on how to choose a bounty is this on the list:

1.) Good bounty manager, do a back ground check on the bounty manager.
2.) What is the bounty for, know the project well.
3.) If there are some higher rank people interested in it.
4.) If there are a lot of people are interested in it.
5.) And last know who are the sponsors if they have one.

this is only my opinion. This is how I choose my bounties. So it's up to you.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

Of course you have to know what you are joining. You can either read the whitepaper or ask in the telegram group because usually when there is not enough info in the whitepaper, managers or the project team is very active in the telegram group. Next is the Campaign manager. You'll see if the manager has a good reputation regarding campaigns. Those managers who has big names are known to only have good campaign since they take care of their names seriously and don't want anything to destroy it. And lastly, check the spreadsheet of members. You'll know that the campaign will be a success if you are with members who are well known or have higher ranks than you.

abiiiii

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

I am also a beginner so I don't think I know a lot yet, but what I do
is check the moderator first. If the campaign's moderator has a positive/
green trust, I proceed to read about the project. I also see to it that it is
convenient for me to participate in their campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: