Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 10528 times)
Matimtim (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.
jc123

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Maybe by considering its white paper, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

experience is the way to choose for a bounty project. you must have plenty of experience and knowledge so you can make your choice.
 nothing is easy in crypto, everything must be based on research and analysis. just as you would like to try to invest. so, i just suggest. your most important point should be to find a lot of knowledge and experience about various campaigns.
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

It depends on how the market operation become profitable, that also affects the returns of the total benifits to every workers or members of campaign. All we want to do on how detect a good bounty is also base on the campaign manager which is a very trusted campaign manager.
arakate93

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

if I am the first one I will probably see his bounty manager, then his company, and of course with his team, and I will check their website on scamadviserdotcom, to see how convincing they are, and I also see how much bounty hunter enthusiasts

sorry for my bad language

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Ondongeric18

Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

I agree to both replies being posted. You need to consider backgrounds and their products or whatsoever it is that they are really up into. Just read as what sir Ken have said. Also as additional info if they have a telegram it is important to participate in it to really monitor how are they really doing say in their ICOs. Try also visiting spreadsheets for stats, I saw some are not updated which could have ended.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

Base on my experience most of the bounty campaign in the bounty section  is not legit. Which is there's no distribution of token after the ico.  So if you don't want to waste your efforts on it must choose bounty which manage by trusted user And also high ranked users..cause bounties in the bounty section is so difficult to determine due to some scam ico project nowadays on bounty section. 
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Another one is to check the people behind this Ico are these real people with good background on the project they are promoting, I find out some of these so-called teams are just rundown people from the internet stealing the identity of other experts.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
Merited by Devawnm367 (1), ObroQ (1)

Myself I like to participate into bounties runned by Syllon. This guys can be trusted and the projects his picking are legit and they have a real chance to succed into ICO's and after ICO's. There are others things that I do before I pick a bounty like checking the team , project , roadmap and so on.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

The thing i check when joining a bounty is the budget allocated for the project, see if its right amount because too much budget is suspicious to me so i wont get blinded by Big rewards in bounty, also i'll check if the team, and the project is good, lastly check the bounty manager if the manager is reputable, because reputable managers don't choose low class bounties.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

Pay attention to the team, look for where the team has been involved before and how these projects are developing. If the team is experienced, then you can believe
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

This is a good discussion. Really hoping to get more ideas from different people but for me. I must consider a project that has a really good potential and less particpants. In this way you'll get a lot bounty allocation and waiting for the right time to sell when it hits exchanges
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Choosing a good bounty campaign you have to go through very carefully about the white paper and developer team. i think their mission and vision would be the best way for finding out for choosing a good bounty campaign. For me, I always try to scrutinize of the budget allocation regarding the bounty campaign, also recruited bounty manager would play an important role for this issue not only that but also checking the team is a vital point.
And finally their road map is the most crucial part of this issue. So you may follow what I mentioned in this post for choosing a good bounty campaign.
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

It is necessary to study ICO itself first. And you decide whether to participate in the bounty
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

This is a good discussion. Really hoping to get more ideas from different people but for me. I must consider a project that has a really good potential and less particpants. In this way you'll get a lot bounty allocation and waiting for the right time to sell when it hits exchanges
Even I wanted to join in few participant, mostly those potential ICO are those many users joined, that's why there were times I looked into manager rules, it will be much better if they are strict and eliminate some that are not following rules. But always look into the project potential done manager and get involved in promotion properly.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

This question has been raised many times already. It is worth reading a white sheet. Look at the developers. Look at the amount of money that is allocated to the bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money?
You shouldn't belong on this forum because you are only want to earn some monet throughout bounties. You will be only (or mostly) spamming on this forum to earn some money.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

this is my trick to get a good bounty
1. history bounty manager
2. the amount of allocation for bounty (this is my opinion which is most important because I do not want to waste my time on bounty for low pay) if you can project your income from the bounty before joining.
if profitable join and if not leave
3. website that includes (encryption and whitepaper)
4. project development team

hope this helps and succeed!

Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

I always check the team because they are the one who will make the project goes. We only need to look and read the whitepaper to find some additional information not inlcuded in the announcement thread and website. We should not forget that the whitepaper contains all information about a project, then you should not miss to read it specially if you also want to become their investor. But if you are tired to read a lot of stuffs like that, you can base also a good bounty according to number of higher rank members like, hero, legendary, because they knew a lot than most of us and sometimes they are the most diligent when it comes on reading. That's sometimes I do, when I'm so much tired.  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: