Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 07:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A fast rising star of CyberMiles?  (Read 82 times)
SplendidHunter (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

Greetings to all.
There is a project, in which I`m interested. CyberMiles.
So they have an ability to provide all new, greatly improved in area of performance and speed, blockchain technology.
Officially it sais, that their blockchain can handle around 10000 transactions per second! This is amazing, if we would recognize recent technologies, that we have.
An idea is interesting, but, dont you think, that project like this can became a Game changer on a market with having their own Token (CMT)? If you are interested, I would suggest you to see their live conference, and check the whitepaper. appears to be a perspective project here.
Interested in your opinion!
Regards!
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

I was bullish on cyber miles until they partnered with ArcBlock for their ico. ArcBlock is nothing more than a cash grab project. So unfortunately, cyber miles is guilty by association.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

This is not the first time I’m hearing or seeing a post about this Cybermiles. I think it’s high time I checked it out. I hope all this is not some kind of hype.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

I review the code and  they aren’t doing the heavy lifting, they are letting Tendermint, Ethermint, Ethereum, and Cosmos do the heavy liftingIt’s a very interesting design pattern, but I really like it, will definitely keep an eye on them. Surprised they aren’t bigger.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: