Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CRZ] CoreZ POW| MASTERNODES | ASIC RESISTANCE | The Future of Payment  (Read 12441 times)
candyiman (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:41:47 AM

K then i have one more question and then i am out Grin On Q2 part of the road map it was stated that you would make a Z Pay Creditcard,so my question is how are you planing to do this when many others have failed(tenx or pay)among others because card manufacturers dont want to make them for crypto use?

Research on:**** 
--Z Pay  Creditcard
--Legal Advice on Establishing Independent Exchange
--Community Ideas

We aim  to do it from scratch but we must be 100% positive on the Laws

And binding it with   Independent Exchange to do the auto convert

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhuyoucn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:01:17 AM

I need CRZ website!
I need CRZ website!
Skimanner

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

Well atleast it’s a slightly more imaginative MN scam this time.... let’s see the obvious issues with this.... and it amazes me how many people beg to be robbed every single time btw...  I mean man these scammers don’t even waste time from one coin to the next to make a wallet, a website, a fake white paper.  They rob a bunch of people for auctioned MN on one coin and jump right into the next one.  The only damn thing this coin has is this announcement and a clone copy/paste of dash coins wallet....

Yeah let me tell you guys that this coin is goin to magically make people get a faster appointment and better doctors lol... “coin can’t lose value, only gain” 😝 25 MN auctions, 6 dev MNs and 2.3% premine with 60% locked. Roflmao yeah that protects the community

500,000 premine
300,000 supposibly locked up.
12,000 in his MNs making even more coins
15,360 coins mined per day after for 1000 blocks
That means he has about 14 days worth of coins which means in 28 days when the coin is at its peak he will have 1/3rd of the total coins + what his 706 MNs collected.  So if he don’t just dissapear after selling you 25mn * 0.3btc + $75,000 without ever getting this crap coin even listed, then he will run away in 28 days after he dumps 300,000-600,000 coins in the exchanges.

RUN AS FAR AND AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS SCAM

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

That's your choice, but our block and compilation only proofs that ZCore name belong to our main net, and not yours.
If you want to keep that okay, but we wont change either.

Peace

That's going to lead to a lot of confusion later on. And if one of the two ZCore coins has good news, the other one will also pump because some fall for the confusion.

Well i'll proceed with the plan

if the  guys will be around next month or so depending on how and who is going ok  then we will decide

BUt i was in similar situation and i changed the name because other went public

but i can't make any changes for now, aside that our designer dont accept cryptos as payment

Sure if the guys could adapt somehow would be ideal

I had this situation with the name corex -they wentt public  febrouary  i think?  i was working with that name since  late of 2017 and even did some survey what  name they preffer but  I cant do much about it sadly they corex team went public before us

But if they are sincere, they can understand that i can't take a wild guess that some people from brazil thought same name as  mine?

anyway I'm off to sleep

I get what you are saying and for now it might be fine. Though it is actually the case that people mix up coins because of their names and then when one coin pumps some people who don't pay attention or are not aware of the situation buy into the wrong coin on another exchange -.-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
HarleyQuinn2011

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

Well atleast it’s a slightly more imaginative MN scam this time.... let’s see the obvious issues with this.... and it amazes me how many people beg to be robbed every single time btw...  I mean man these scammers don’t even waste time from one coin to the next to make a wallet, a website, a fake white paper.  They rob a bunch of people for auctioned MN on one coin and jump right into the next one.  The only damn thing this coin has is this announcement and a clone copy/paste of dash coins wallet....

Yeah let me tell you guys that this coin is goin to magically make people get a faster appointment and better doctors lol... “coin can’t lose value, only gain” 😝 25 MN auctions, 6 dev MNs and 2.3% premine with 60% locked. Roflmao yeah that protects the community

500,000 premine
That means he has about 14 days worth of coins which means in 28 days when the coin is at its peak he will have 1/3rd of the total coins + what his 706 MNs collected.  So if he don’t just dissapear after selling you 25mn * 0.3btc + $75,000 without ever getting this crap coin even listed, then he will run away in 28 days after he dumps 300,000-600,000 coins in the exchanges.

candyiman: Can you answer that?
teerapz

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

Thai translation reserved
teerapz

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

WELCOME to ZAAPPOOL

MINE CRZ with ZAAPPOOL

http://zaapnetwork.io

stratum+tcp://zaapnetwork.io:4233
Username: YOUR CoreZ WALLET ADDRESS
Password: c=CRZ

Example for ccminer:
Code:

Code:
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://zaapnetwork.io:4233 -u <YOUR_CoreZ_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p  c=CRZ

ENJOY!
nickitenko

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

500,000 premine

where to run? name at least 1 worthwhile project. then what you probably burned out on some coin does not mean anything
candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Well atleast it’s a slightly more imaginative MN scam this time.... let’s see the obvious issues with this.... and it amazes me how many people beg to be robbed every single time btw...  I mean man these scammers don’t even waste time from one coin to the next to make a wallet, a website, a fake white paper.  They rob a bunch of people for auctioned MN on one coin and jump right into the next one.  The only damn thing this coin has is this announcement and a clone copy/paste of dash coins wallet....

500,000 premine
That means he has about 14 days worth of coins which means in 28 days when the coin is at its peak he will have 1/3rd of the total coins + what his 706 MNs collected.  So if he don’t just dissapear after selling you 25mn * 0.3btc + $75,000 without ever getting this crap coin even listed, then he will run away in 28 days after he dumps 300,000-600,000 coins in the exchanges.

candyiman: Can you answer that?

Yes,  I could Scam people  2 months  ago  and i have not (for more  money that he montioned since  I had about 500k$  of others people money when   Masternode coins were in Peak before they have crashed

But his is right on the first thing that he said  there have been teams that did that Rinse and Repeat thing

If i would actualy do that i would never use my current username i would propably used Skimmaner_Dev Wink
candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

That's your choice, but our block and compilation only proofs that ZCore name belong to our main net, and not yours.

Peace

That's going to lead to a lot of confusion later on. And if one of the two ZCore coins has good news, the other one will also pump because some fall for the confusion.

if the  guys will be around next month or so depending on how and who is going ok  then we will decide

but i can't make any changes for now, aside that our designer dont accept cryptos as payment

I had this situation with the name corex -they wentt public  febrouary  i think?  i was working with that name since  late of 2017 and even did some survey what  name they preffer but  I cant do much about it sadly they corex team went public before us

But if they are sincere, they can understand that i can't take a wild guess that some people from brazil thought same name as  mine?

anyway I'm off to sleep

I get what you are saying and for now it might be fine. Though it is actually the case that people mix up coins because of their names and then when one coin pumps some people who don't pay attention or are not aware of the situation buy into the wrong coin on another exchange -.-

Not sure if you saw anything but this name problem have been solve some days ago
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

Peace

anyway I'm off to sleep

Well, trade then with awareness. Wink
candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

People the Name problem has been solved  few days ago, I have spoken with the other creator

Our TICKER is different and the Standart name is Also Different

there will be no confusion
Skimanner

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

500,000 premine

Ok candiboy answer this than if your not a scam....

1.) what have you done besides make a renamed fork of dash and this ann. Not even a real explorer

2.) why in the world anyone should give any money to a coin creator who in June 2017, 9 months ago didn’t know how to build a mining rig....  here’s your topic to refresh your memory:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954746.msg19411592#msg19411592

New Nvidia Rig 1060 3GB 5-7
June 07, 2017, 06:05:48 AM
Reply with quote  #1
 Hello guys Im about to build A rig With all Nvidia 1060 3G

MoBos:  Asus PRIME Z270-A  (current cost 153)

PSU: Seasonic M12II-850 Bronze EVO Edition 850W ATX 2.3  (103)

CPU: Intel Core i3 6100 2x 3.70GHz So.1151 BOX (103)

CPU:  Intel Pentium G4400 2x 3.30GHz So.1151 BOX  (50)
Riser x7: Qumox USB 3.0 PCI-E 1X To 16X Extender Riser Card Adapter Power Cable(55)

SSD:  120GB Kingston SSDNow M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s MLC   (60)

Ram:  8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-2400 DIMM CL14 Single     (60)

Nvidia 1060 3G  x7

Total price in Euros  1955

Any inputs?

Which Nvidia 1060 3G  should I buy?  MSI AERO?  EVGA GiGABYTE

And something else Does it matter if its Mini?  because thats the only ones available?

————————————————————-

Yeah that really says a bronze 850w psu to run 8x 1060(6gb) + mobo

3.) why is even your cloned wallet done so sadly.  I’m not gonna waste my time posting links and crap but anyone can go look at his github and see how sad it is.  He lieterally used find and replace all dash for corez.  Because all of the http links now say corez and link to non existent places since there’s not even a homepage let alone for this scamcoin.

4.) go do some free lance designing job and stop being a scammer run away!
candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

500,000 premine

1.) what have you done besides make a renamed fork of dash and this ann. Not even a real explorer

2.) why in the world anyone should give any money to a coin creator who in June 2017, 9 months ago didn’t know how to build a mining rig....  here’s your topic to refresh your memory:

————————————————————-

3.) why is even your cloned wallet done so sadly.  I’m not gonna waste my time posting links and crap but anyone can go look at his github and see how sad it is.  He lieterally used find and replace all dash for corez.  Because all of the http links now say corez and link to non existent places since there’s not even a homepage let alone for this scamcoin.

4.) go do some free lance designing job and stop being a scammer

1. My team does the tech stuff and that what you said applies to every dash fork

2. Not relevant to what I do   ,BUT asking obvious stuff before buying  does  not cost much  and its better to be sure.  and Btw 8x1060 for ETH only  worked  fine at 55-60PL,  wall was at 680-700w (well for first  7 weeks before add2psu came along)  but it is better to have 20% space   for true long term, anyway

3. my Tech's team problem, any further  mods that serve a specific reason will be made, website name and domain will be delayed for few days due to Name problem we had just before launch and ofc due to wasting time answering to fuders and other

4. ok

Thnx  for the input
gaking man

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

This is a scam
Prohibit the sale of coins by miners
Please do not buy

LOL
candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

This is the direcrt answer if im scammer or not

I answer it already and I'll do it again

But I answer with question

IF i was Intentionaly wanted to scamm *since this is what scammer does

WHY  in earth would i use this profile? I could do 2-3 profiles since december or november new ones build them to "appear" legit since from that time i wanted to start a project

again WHY would i use this profile,

Many people that are in discord, and these people  actually know where i live

Think about it

But Im gonna be honest with you, Maybe it would be a better Idea to make new profile and  self moderated and just delete the fud

Our first auction  7 people Bid yet no one paid because they got fuded and  odly enough  some of them fuded each other

Some Miner ( other in case that read this)  Fuded some early investor to not buy in *yet he was mining it with more than 1gigas (based with some numbers that he gave if google translated correctly if we assume hi mined the number of coins at the time that he tol)  Sure i banned him because he accuse me and others for making 250 Masternodes in the coming days and used  derogatory term for us the  westernes

But all of this is good experience for me no matter where it will end up.
candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

This is a scam
Please do not buy

LOL

There is another Fuder

Trade is open and 1 mod does also Escrow

well this is crypto i guess the scammers or who ever does new acount maybe know something Wink
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

Reserved Thailand translation. Please confirm if you need.

my past work.

LIZ : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25285.0

ICH : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=29750.0

BTCZ : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25171.0

IFX : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=28363.0

ARGO : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=27243.0

AMX : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=29591.0

Snow : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=26284.0

NoderX : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=28975.0

thanks.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

This is a scam
Please do not buy

LOL

maybe this can help you answer your accusation https://discord.gg/TwRfTmN join discord and see the trade section. you can join the trade and trusted escrow ready to serve you as well Smiley
Skimanner

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

500,000 premine

————————————————————-

4.) go do some free lance designing job and stop being a scammer

1. My team does the tech stuff and that what you said applies to every dash fork

2. Not relevant to what I do   ,BUT asking obvious stuff before buying  does  not cost much  and its better to be sure.  and Btw 8x1060 for ETH only  worked  fine at 55-60PL,  wall was at 680-700w (well for first  7 weeks before add2psu came along)  but it is better to have 20% space   for true long term, anyway

3. my Tech's team problem, any further  mods that serve a specific reason will be made, website name and domain will be delayed for few days due to Name problem we had just before launch and ofc due to wasting time answering to fuders and other

4. ok

Thnx  for the input

1.) what “team” and no that definetly does not apply to every fork.  Any real coin with any real plans did a lot more work then spending a hour renaming everything from dash and saying hey I’m gonna build a coin but I’ve done NOTHING.  Your gonna then say your “team” does that? Ok please tell us how the hell you have a team and you + your entire team have done nothing..... no white page which is step 1 in any real business, no no webpage, no work done at all to the fork.... great team, I’m gonna go mortgage my home and buy all your nodes....

2.) dude 1060s... bronze 80+.... none of that screams I’ve got a team lol... you don’t have money, you don’t have any tech ability so where did you get this team of developers?

3.) that’s the scammers motto (it’s coming, technical issue before launch).. what issue, who are you trying to fool... your damn copy and paste/renamed wallet didn’t even get copy and pasted correctly... seriously by time you made the genesis you didn’t even get the copy and paste finished to have a wallet to mine..... it takes a hour to make a fork and rename it, it takes 2 minutes to create a genesis block, it took a hour to make this bs Ann, another hour to make your social media crap at best.... a hour to buy a domain name and stick a generic scam website up.... and somehow you and your entire team weren’t able to get a a few hours of work done correctly before you launched... yeah I could go on forever but who cares at this point it’s blatantly obvious to anyone that pays attention, the rest can learn the hard way...

4.) 👍

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: