Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

Where is the link to the main news?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

It is good that Germany recognizes this bitcoin as more and more countries recognize bitcoin it will be better for this bitcoin value and hope other countries in Europe and Asia follow in the footsteps of Germany recognizing the existence of this bitcoin and hopefully this bitcoin can be done in make a transaction.

dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

it is very good let alone Germany is a country with a strong economy and this can be an example for other big and developing countries and can follow in the footsteps of Germany by acknowledging bitcoin as a nice and very promising crypto currency.
Cool. however, it seems to me, that Germany has been the cryptocurrency friendly country for many years. I believe that Bitcoin and alts will be recognized everywhere.

If cryptocurrency has been recognized by germany then there is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to grow even more in the future just like what happened last december and the price might surpass $20k dollar.

Only recognition by Germany won't help it regain its old all time high in future. There are many other points upon which the rise depends along with the fact which we all can't deny is when the big players or in other words influencer wants it to move up. But Germany acceptance would bring up more countries in favor of accepting cryptocurrencies which may end up being a good news in crypto market.

cryptosluck

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

germany following the same law and legality like Japan more advanced way of  dealing with bitcoin giving full permission for banks to accept and formulate new products on bitcoin
goyard67

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

This is really good news for bitcoin and altcoin holders, I think also good news for Iota coin because its project mostly works with VW cars
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

Great news, but still we do not see a good growth in bitcoin prices, which is very sad. Maybe you just need more countries?
Soon almost all countries will accept bitcoin then you will see fine growth bitcoin price, but now you are lucky to have low price so don’t get stress just buy now and hold your bitcoin for long term, I am sure soon bitcoin will be the highest currency ever, bitcoin will start growing gradually, so buy now and hold your bitcoin for long term this news is gonna makes the price highest.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

It is good that Germany recognizes this bitcoin because Germany is a highly developed country in terms of economy and Germany is categorized as an advanced country and Jiak Germany recognizes bitcoin so it will have a good impact on the bitcoin price itself and with Germany recognizing bitcoin hopefully other countries follow trail of Germany.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

Well, it sounds so good another successful career done by bitcoin. The Ministry of Finance of Germany singned a Decree on recognation that accept bitcoin as legal tender in their country. Maybe a lot of people their are going to be happy about this great news and some of them are excited to invest their money in bitcoin and use bitcoin as payment.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

german banks are providing loans on bitcoin and remittances we can see more positive developments right from banking side itself
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

Great news, but still we do not see a good growth in bitcoin prices, which is very sad. Maybe you just need more countries?
Soon almost all countries will accept bitcoin then you will see fine growth bitcoin price, but now you are lucky to have low price so don’t get stress just buy now and hold your bitcoin for long term, I am sure soon bitcoin will be the highest currency ever, bitcoin will start growing gradually, so buy now and hold your bitcoin for long term this news is gonna makes the price highest.
Now is surely time of celebrate as Germany is the most well developed country and they are accepting bitcoin so profit is now very close to us, actually bitcoin is developing day by day so it is the best news for all bitcoin holders including me, I am one the most trust worthy investor and I have been waiting since long to see such amazing growth of bitcoin, so I am really happy for this unexpected acceptance of bitcoin by Germany.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

This is definitely a very big news to the entire crypto community considering that Germany is one of the superpower country of our world and this will make a positive impact on crypto.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

it is very good let alone Germany is a country with a strong economy and this can be an example for other big and developing countries and can follow in the footsteps of Germany by acknowledging bitcoin as a nice and very promising crypto currency.
Cool. however, it seems to me, that Germany has been the cryptocurrency friendly country for many years. I believe that Bitcoin and alts will be recognized everywhere.

If cryptocurrency has been recognized by germany then there is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to grow even more in the future just like what happened last december and the price might surpass $20k dollar.

Only recognition by Germany won't help it regain its old all time high in future. There are many other points upon which the rise depends along with the fact which we all can't deny is when the big players or in other words influencer wants it to move up. But Germany acceptance would bring up more countries in favor of accepting cryptocurrencies which may end up being a good news in crypto market.
Recognition doesn't affect the price only if it has something to do with them like, supply and demand, fork, and FUD that's how the fluctuation will work. More and more country in Russia will recognize Bitcoin in the future as there is a new regulations that will coming out. And i suspect more and more country will still do the same as they did.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Well, that'd be a very good stepping stone for the crypto community to have such good news. By the way, it'd have been good if you had shared a link for us to read more about it.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

Its good to hear because that's steps will defined how crypto currency will work to all nation if that way that germany don't pay taxes to their country and other country will followed germany's doings so this is the way we wanted.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

german banks are providing loans on bitcoin and remittances we can see more positive developments right from banking side itself
I assume you're talking about Bitwala? If so, then it's not really something that you can be happy with since they aren't even operating. Currently they are waiting for legal approval in order to start going live.

It might even be that it won't work out as they plan. Their site still contains the exact same information as how it was a good number of months ago. In other words, development is lacking.

Considering how slow the legal system in Europe is, it might be that we won't hear anything about them this year. Something that isn't anything other than an idea isn't worth much in a fast moving crypto industry.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

Wow this sounds incredible! This is the first time I've learned about it. And to mention that there will be no taxes? This is totally great. I can imagine how awesome life would be for everybody in Germany. I hope other governments would also consider this kind of act so people would have full support to each governments they belong to.

Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Of course this is good news when the market is dimming, with the recognition of bitcoin in germany then surely will make the user's confidence increasing and will not make any doubts about the future.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:11:17 AM

this seems good news because cryptocurrency can be used in the german state but you should provide proof or source of information that you get so that others can trust it and do not think this news is only rumors.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

It is very happy that many big countries have accepted the existence of BTC

Will its a big success for the foundation of bitcoin Im so proud Germany recognized the bitcoin otherwise its a popular and respectful country in the world and besides that germany should provide on how crypto currency work .
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

Woohh what a great news! It is a big contributor to btc, in fact germany recognized as one of the best county ever so bitcoin will be in the good hands. I hope that it will be an eye opener to all countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: