Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
Ridersss

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

I think that is a tremendous breakthrough in the world of cryptocurrency. maybe cryptocurrency can be an alternative currency for Germany.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

This is good news! Germany is the fourth largest economy in the world, the EU. If Germany recognizes bitcoin will pave the way for other countries to learn and follow. Since then bitcoin will be gradually recognized around the world.
Yeah it is right that to see Germany more and more countries will take affect and they will also take some serious step about cryptocurrency. If we want the success of cryptocurrency in the world, it is necessary that countries like Germany legalize crypto in their respective countries. Bitcoin will grow more and the investees will make huge profits in the future.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

I think it is a turning point for Bitcoin to grow. At the same time, it will be recognized by many countries and for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been already recognized by many countries. Its popularity is only growing. I see that in Europe, many people understand that BTC can become our future currency. Hope, it will happen in less than 5-8 years.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

germany classifies it as property, too. You have to pay income tax when you sell it. The ruling regards merely sales tax.

If the German authorities classify it as a property, then you may need to pay capital gains tax (not income tax) once you convert your coins to fiat. IMO, it is better, as the capital gains tax in Germany is lower than the income tax.
Paying tax is good not only in German but in every country, as well as the acceptance of digital currency is concerned, it is good to for all us if more and more countries will accept, it, we are getting stronger financially and we are, I have header about it recently that a few more countries has accepted bitcoin so I appreciate your effort about it, hopefully we will see more growth in bitcoin acceptance.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

It's a huge step for cryptocurrency as we all know that germany is a big country and has a good amount of investors in their place.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

I really doubt that they government would be interested in creating their own cryptocurrency. It is still to early for that but recognizing Bitcoin as a payment method is a huge step forward. I can't wait to see more shops in Germany accepting Bitcoin. They know that they can earn a lot of money thanks to crypto.
It is a great achievement made by Germany as they adopt the Bitcoin not only as an investment source but they have accept it as a mode of payment. Now people living in Germany will enjoy this fastest mode of payment within seconds they will make the payment processes without any late. Furthermore it is indicating that Bitcoin is the success of all of us that is why it is spreading all over the world.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

The strength of Bitcoin does not require any national recognition. They are all passive, when Bitcoin is strong. Many countries that are banned may also be temporary.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

This is a good achievement for Bitcoin, with the German decision that this pantastic is expected to encourage other countries to follow in the footsteps of countries that have legalized Bitcoin like Germany.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

bitcoin is recognized as legal tender and is not taxed, wow! that is the right decision from the German government. And this news will be good news for investors and traders, finally.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

It's very cool that the power of the BTC is spreading. I am sure that sooner or later it will be widely distributed around the world.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Hopefully it was recognize and legalize in different country.  Its a big and good news for those people who lives in  germany. This is a way that bitcoin get more popular and more people will engage on it. This news will encourage more to join crypto.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

If I think this is very good if it is true that bitcoin has been legalized in a developed country like Germany and I really hope that if legalized in Germany the price of bitcoin will rise again and also be followed by other developed countries

Kovanyy89

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

I think that's really cool. It's a great step into future and a big push for crypto to develope. Germany is quite influencing and it's good that they now accept BTC.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

That would be great if that is really true ,if there are proofs that the cryptocurrency are really been adopted in Germany ,then this could be an additional booster to the bitcoin technology ,because Germany is one of the country with a good kind of technology and advanced country i  europe then that is really a good news to cryptoworld.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

This is a very wonderful recognition for Bitcoin in Germany, a member of the G8 countries. That means we are pretty safe with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Nmizu

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

This is very good news if a developed country like Germany has acknowledged the existence of this bitcoin and hopefully other developed countries follow in the footsteps of Germany to acknowledge the existence of bitcoin and hopefully the bitcoin price will increase again too
i hope my country can follow germany to accept bitcoin one day
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

the government cannot close its eyes to the development of blockchain technology that is capable of giving birth to cryptocurrency. Decisions must be made to guarantee their status. one step forward taken by the government. and other countries should also determine a clear attitude regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:49:08 AM

It is good to see that all freedom to use Bitcoin currency is already given to German people that in spite of Bitcoin was regulated well to ensure not to be use in illegal activities but still their policy is no tax implementation to all German users. Hopefully it will do the same here in my country so that we will fully support the coming regulation.

jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

i hope my country can follow germany to accept bitcoin one day
I also want my country to legalize bitcoin for transactions and investments. But there must be clear regulations from the central bank as a legal basis. Negative impacts can be minimized by openness, and control on the place of exchange of crypto into fiat money, because that's where the government can get taxes and information about Crypto owners.
Haleyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

Bitcoin has become a popular remittance worldwide since it was first announced in 2009, as more and more people are dissatisfied with the banking system. However, Bitcoin's rise has raised concerns about the viability of conventional currency as Bitcoin is not supported by any central government or central bank. According to Die Welt (Germany), this classification means that commercial profits from activities related to Bitcoin may be taxed, but the use of this currency for personal purposes. will still be exempt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: