Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ForkDelta and IDEX  (Read 211 times)
CryptGo (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

im trying to start trading on ForkDelta and IDEX and am really sure how it all works.  i sent some ETH to forkdelta and now seems like they are stuck in the forkdelta wallet.  Whats up with having separate wallets for holding and trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

It is just the same as other trading websites. You will need to first deposit the token to them in order to trade.
That is how it really works.
That is also why you will have to be careful what website you will be using in order to avoid scams.
I guess forkdelta and idex are okay since I have also used them and didnt have any problems getting in and out.

Also when getting out check the gas price. It might be lower that is why it is taking time.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

im trying to start trading on ForkDelta and IDEX and am really sure how it all works.  i sent some ETH to forkdelta and now seems like they are stuck in the forkdelta wallet.  Whats up with having separate wallets for holding and trading?

What do you mean they are stuck, and what type of trading are you trying to do? I haven't' used any of those yet, but I did used etherdelta, so it's pretty much the same. I don't like IDEX very much, because they seem to be asking for users to spend high amounts of gas, so that the trades run smoothly, and I would understand that if I was in a hurry, but since I would only use them to buy and sell tokens, I just don't need for my trades to be that fast.

As for forkdelta, I never deposited ether into it, because I always started with tokens, so I just deposited the tokens, and then sold them or ether and withdraw, and never had any problems with them. If you just want to sell tokens, you don't need to deposit ether, you just need to deposit the token.
If you want to buy tokens, then it' normal that you need to deposit ether in their wallet, buy the token, and then change all back to your address.

I didn't understood what type of problem you were having. Are you sure it's not just related to tx confirmation times? (maybe you paid little gas)

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

Stuck? It does really work on that way which you would need to transfer those tokens first into that exchange account before you would able to make trades.Just like whats being done when you do trade on Delta.It isnt stuck as long you do have the gas to spend on or ETH balance into your own MEW and with the exchanger. Same as being said above going in and out isnt really a problem there might be difference in gas but somehow you can able to adjust it according to your needs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

Stuck? As possible of stuck I think its the traffic on coins coming in and out traveling through each block thats how I see how you Ethereum got stuck. Is there also by any chances that forkdelta is used by many? Never use forkdelta before this was started so this is only my best answer I can provide you.

Also many have possible answer to your questions why not try it one by and dont forget mine it might help you.

When did you by the way sent the ethereum? If lets say you just sent it last week wait for it but it its a month I suggest call costumers support of forkdelta they might help you with your problem.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

Stuck? As possible of stuck I think its the traffic on coins coming in and out traveling through each block thats how I see how you Ethereum got stuck. Is there also by any chances that forkdelta is used by many? Never use forkdelta before this was started so this is only my best answer I can provide you.

Also many have possible answer to your questions why not try it one by and dont forget mine it might help you.

When did you by the way sent the ethereum? If lets say you just sent it last week wait for it but it its a month I suggest call costumers support of forkdelta they might help you with your problem.

ForkDelta and Idex my friend are still the same they are powered by Ethereum coin. If you stuck in trading i think trading site are on updates but this is not a treat to lose your coin in trading. You have to wait until it generate to normal mode or other like congested transaction this automatically cancel.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

Probably you need to wait , may be they are updating wallets , same thing happened to me in hitbtc and i had to wait 21 days to see my coins in my wallet!
after that i don't use crappy exchanges!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

may be u mean etherdelta ? i trade there some times , its not so good place to trade but sometimes u could find there good spread of pairs and make some profit as well.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

I using both idex and forkdelta i never issue using them maybe your deposit still not confirm or change the gas price sometimes using lower the gas fee will not succeed the transaction
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

I think i will prefer to use IDEX because if feel more secure there while forkdelta is just an improved etherdelta but one of the best things about forkdelta is it has alot of coins.
Bitcoinlazy

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

I would not recomend trading on forkdelta at all just yesterday I  spotted a scammer in twitter claiming that he has found $PAI  trading on forkdelta cheaper than elcewhere, so I went to check it out, the page reall  said that it was pchain trading, and  it was really  everything cool , and I was from my mobile so looking at the full URL was not easy, but something in me pushed me to look at the contract for this trading and ALAS  it was not the contract for PCHAIN at all...
If I would be  someone who really  is prone to FOMO I would have bought that  fake pchain because there was the price at least 30% lower than on IDEX.... I have already transferred my eth to forkdelta, alas didn't make an order.
Now anyways my eth is stuck at forkdelta for already 24hours because  the  gas price are extremely low ( like 4 gwei )  but at least I didnot buy some poop coin
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

I think i will prefer to use IDEX because if feel more secure there while forkdelta is just an improved etherdelta but one of the best things about forkdelta is it has alot of coins.

Both forkdelta and idex are good because both doesn't ask us to do kyc to make withdrawal. But I mostly use idex instead of forkdelta since it seems idex has more volume than forkdelta.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

Both forkdelta and idex are good because both doesn't ask us to do kyc to make withdrawal. But I mostly use idex instead of forkdelta since it seems idex has more volume than forkdelta.

But Idex still has some lacks; it seems to attract only traders of big token amounts (high limit for both takers and sellers) and still face a daily down-services for maintenances which is not the case with forkdelta/etherdelta. I suggest always to use fully decentralised platforms which seems not totally the case with Idex.
Bitcoinlazy

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

now  just to continue my story.  as I have said I have already deposited ETH  to forkdelta  but  checked the contract realised it was not real contract of the token I wanted to buy,  so I have proceeded to withdraw my ETH back,  and I even got the transaction  number, but  the gas price was too low and it took  like till today  for ETH  to arrive, and still it didn't  so I went on to check  the tx hash  and etherscan said transaction not found! wow! so I went back to  forkdelta, my deposit  was  only 0.005eth  from the  0.15 eth  Ive deposited.... I started searching where had my ETH gone to !??!!?
https://deltabalances.github.io  revealed that my  balance of ETH had been exchanged to SPHTX tokens (  well at least  not  some poopcoin with fake address )  BUT the purchase price was 0.001eth per token  which is MUCH  higher than the market price.
 this orders I did not place and I wouldn't even know that my eth had purchased some SPHTX tokens if  there woudn't be  a way to scan all delta balances, I never did open the trading page for SPHTX, but whatever  I have not lost much,  but  lesson learned, I'd rather trade in IDEX.market  as  even with slow deposits and  crushes, I  have never had this isue with  IDEX,  IDEX also has a much pleasant UI , yes there is a minimum orders for  market takers.
 Beware of  forkdelta ,  something really shady is going on  there.  It's your money  and your secision  but  the  danger to loose your funds is greater than  chance to buy the dip, as it dips pretty much equally everywhere
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Forkdelta works well, if you have not received your deposit it is because you have your wallet integrated in there, you can not deposit, just send tokens to that address that you have in there..

Nhor1011

Activity: 994

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

I already used IDEX many time and so far i didn't encounter problems depositing tokens and making withdrawal. The only problem in IDEX is everyday their system is down for maintenance. You need to wait until maintenance finish before you can enjoy trading again.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

ForkDelta, IDEX and EtherDelta all are same. They are a great smart contract. But withdraw or deposit work same way like as other exchange. But one thing is different that is here you can set the gas price manually and that is the fact to get the problem if you set wrong gas price. To get the current gas price you can see it http://etherscan.io/gasTracker

wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

All decentralized exchange will have the same problem when the Ethereum network overload and congestion. I been make deposit in Idex but show in My idex balance more than 16 hours , this is because overload, but with good customer support, idex solved this problem.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: