Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: sMerits for Bitcoin Comics or MEME (NO INFOGRAPHS PLEASE)  (Read 803 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:20:04 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 04:48:51 AM by cabalism13

Currently I earned some 9 sMerits but I only have 5 sMerits left and I want to give it away to help the others.

Here is my Rule:

I simply want to have a view of some comic related to bitcoin or crypto (Preferrably in English) even if it just a short one. Just like the thread "sMerits for art" it should be done by you and post it here in the comment.

Note: Newbies are not allowed to post any images here that's why Im suggesting to have your links below and I will just gonna check it.

Thanks I Hope Some Newbies Will Also Participate.

sMerits Left: 2

I'LL BE LOCKING THIS FOR A MOMENT FOR THE REASON I DON'T HAVE ANY SMERITS TO GIVE AS OF NOW.

UPDATED AS OF APRIL 3, 2018
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hi5Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

Currently I earned some 8 sMerits but I only have 4 sMerits left and I want to give it away to help the others.

Here is my Rule:

I simply want to have a view of some comic related to bitcoin or crypto (Preferrably in English) even if it just a short one. Just like the thread "sMerits for art" it should be done by you and post it here in the comment.

Note: Newbies are not allowed to post any images here that's why Im suggesting to have your links below and I will just gonna check it.

Thanks I Hope Some Newbies Will Also Participate.

sMerits Left: 4
I think its better if the title is same as smerit for art. it should be sMerit for Comics.  Cheesy
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

Simply put, bitcoin is a digital currency. No bills to print or coins to mint. It's decentralized -- there's no government, institution (like a bank) or other authority that controls it. Owners are anonymous; instead of using names, tax IDs, or social security numbers, bitcoin connects buyers and sellers through encryption keys. And it isn't issued from the top down like traditional currency; rather, bitcoin is "mined" by powerful computers connected to the internet.
How does one  mine bitcoin?
A person (or group, or company) mines bitcoin by doing a combination of advanced math and record-keeping. Here's how it works. When someone sends a bitcoin to someone else, the network records that transaction, and all of the others made over a certain period of time, in a "block." Computers running special software -- the "miners" -- inscribe these transactions in a gigantic digital ledger. These blocks are known, collectively, as the "blockchain" -- an eternal, openly accessible record of all the transactions that have ever been made.

Hope i can get Merit

Have you read the rule?
Here is my Rule:

How can you get a merit if you just copy and paste?

Source: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/what-is-bitcoin/
Original text:
What is bitcoin?
Simply put, bitcoin is a digital currency. No bills to print or coins to mint. It's decentralized -- there's no government, institution (like a bank) or other authority that controls it. Owners are anonymous; instead of using names, tax IDs, or social security numbers, bitcoin connects buyers and sellers through encryption keys. And it isn't issued from the top down like traditional currency; rather, bitcoin is "mined" by powerful computers connected to the internet.

How does one 'mine' bitcoin?
A person (or group, or company) mines bitcoin by doing a combination of advanced math and record-keeping. Here's how it works. When someone sends a bitcoin to someone else, the network records that transaction, and all of the others made over a certain period of time, in a "block." Computers running special software -- the "miners" -- inscribe these transactions in a gigantic digital ledger. These blocks are known, collectively, as the "blockchain" -- an eternal, openly accessible record of all the transactions that have ever been made.

Plus, op is asking for "COMICS".

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:03:42 AM
Merited by cabalism13 (2)

I am not at home i cant draw for now but i try to create a cover photo for a comic related to bitcoin.
Hope i get some for the effort thank you.

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:40:29 AM

I am not at home i cant draw for now but i try to create a cover photo for a comic related to bitcoin.
Hope i get some for the effort thank you.

Thanks for joining, I really appreciate what you did and I like the portraits of the characters. Its just simple but it have a nice impact for me  Wink

I hope the next one who'll post have some chit chat on their works. Goodluck guys! Still have 3 sMerits left.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:02 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:16:59 AM by whoisyourking

Thanks for joining, I really appreciate what you did and I like the portraits of the characters. Its just simple but it have a nice impact for me  Wink

I hope the next one who'll post have some chit chat on their works. Goodluck guys! Still have 3 sMerits left.

Thanks because you like my work, i will try to create another one if i have a free time hope that some other users will participate on this.  
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:26:41 AM
Merited by cabalism13 (1)

Hope you like this one.

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

Hope you like this one.

Is that an infographic guide how to use bitcoin?
O.P is looking for a comic in which you can create or find it elsewhere.

P.S O.P I only knew one Anime that the protagonist priority was their privacy/anonymity. they used bitcoin and TOR in this Anime Terror in Resonance
you can read the manga for comic appearance and for English preference.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
Merited by cabalism13 (1), jakezyrus (1), Cobalt9317 (1), Nerobasta (1)

Hope you will like it  Cheesy

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

-snip

-snip

I do appreciate your works but Im currently searching for comics( something like cartoons that talking about bitcoin just like that ). 1 Merit for your work as appreciation but next time please consider following the rules.

For the next people whose going to participate with the kind of art like before, I wont make a consideration anymore. Im searching for COMICS not an art or an infograpic about bitcoin. THANKS!
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

Wink
This would be my first merit if you give it for this submission Cheesy Thanks

inbizin

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

Wink
This would be my first merit if you give it for this submission Cheesy Thanks

Nice work there mate, that's what Im talking about. I hope to find more like this.
Lunarics
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

timoshani

Activity: 476

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:42:41 AM by timoshani

Newbie (Jr.Member)  have the first thouhgts  about merits, when he have a talking whith forum parents

dimplit

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

talankom

Activity: 296
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Bitcoin lover's don't lose hope. The rocket will soon be repaired.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

SUBMIT YOUR WORKS NOW!
bunny0612

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

My wall
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

Hope you will like it  Cheesy
< infographic snipped to protect readers' fingers and their eyes >
Honestly, this one looks like a joke, a good way to waster scarce sMerits. I don't beg for merits, actually, but I don't support the idea. Infographics are only (at least in my opinion) for lazy users.
Another minus point is those infographics will be overused in threads by spammers, who only want to catch attention of others by attaching the images. Those lazy users often (or usually) don't put any efforts into their threads. Now they have good choice to spam the forum. Threads attached such infographics will hurt my fingers a bit. I also hope that someone who use those infographics will readily be responsible for my medical bills (seriously).
Lunarics
Copper Member

Merit: 34

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:40 AM

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Here's a couple...

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
steve_rogers

Merit: 62

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: