Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Qchain (EQC) one of the most undervalued and under the radar crypto projects?  (Read 340 times)
S7C (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Xdmjfxm.png

This is going to be a fairly long post, but I feel that sufficient detail is important in assessing a project. I see a lot of posts on this forum outlining coins or tokens and claiming that they're the next x10 or x100 coin, without going into any detail regarding why or considering the potential of the token in the industry that it's targeted at. I'm not going to make any predictions or outlandish claims, but I do feel that this project is severely undervalued and slipping under the radar of a lot of people. So I've come up with a few reasons why and some general information on the project.

It's current market cap of approximately $1 million is tiny, even in relation to other small advertising blockchain projects. Due to CoinMarketCap's new requirement of $100,000 minimum daily volume, the project is not yet listed on there but it's only a matter of time before it hits a new centralized exchange and volume increases. So I've come up with a few reasons why I feel that it's undervalued and some general information on the project in order to get the word out there to more people.

When you consider that there are many projects out there with a far higher value based only on promises and a white paper, this stands out as a real hidden gem.

It solves a genuine problem

The online advertising industry has a problem. Well, several actually. Internet users are becoming increasingly desensitized to spam, pop-ups and some of the more traditional methods of online advertising, and increasing numbers are now resorting to the use of ad-blockers and cookie filtering software to combat this.

The solution? Native advertising - or in it's simplest definition, non-disruptive ad content that maintains the look and theme of the website in which it is displayed. It has been proven to have higher levels of engagement than traditional non-native ads, allowing content marketers to build trust with customers, while also proving to be an effective means of getting an advertising message around ad-blocking software. A 2016 Business Insider publication estimates that by 2021, native advertising will comprise 74% of total display ad revenue in the United States. emarketer.com also forecasts that US native digital display ad spend will reach $28.24 billion in 2018, driven by continuously increasing demand for more engaging, less intrusive ads. However, at present the transaction process is far from efficient. Advertisers are forced to manually search for publishers and individually contact each publisher to shop for native ads. Working with publishers on a case-by-case basis can quickly become both costly and time consuming.

This is where Qchain comes in, with their vision of using blockchain technology to create a direct-buy native ads marketplace, streamlining the process of purchasing and selling native advertising and sponsored content. In building an innovative, open and transparent marketplace, Qchain will provide a decentralized and secure way for advertisers and publishers to efficiently and safely interact.

Moreover, the industry also has serious issues relating to transparency and advertising fraud. It is estimated that in 2016 $7.4 billion was wasted on display ads alone, with Forrester estimating that the figure will rise to $10.9 billion by 2021, and other reports predicting an even higher figure. Click farms, bots, domain spoofing and ad misplacement have all been cited as key concerns. Qchain aim to ensure transparency through documenting all transactions and auctions on an openly readable ledger. Ad fraud will be detected through the use of audits and analyses and fished out, while the decentralized nature of the platform allows advertisers and publishers to efficiently plan and place ads, without the threat of third parties meddling with their placement and results.

How does the platform work?

The platform is based on a three-agent model, comprising advertisers, publishers and hosts.

• Advertisers can offer tokens to publishers in exchange for ad space, while being able to specify where and how the ads are delivered and how much they are willing to pay.
  • Publishers can also specify which advertisements they are willing to display, in addition to specific details like pricing and for how long.
  • Hosts provide the bandwidth and compute the capacity to verify the legitimacy of clicks and impressions. In exchange, they are awarded a percentage of the token payments.

As such, no central authority takes a disproportionately high cut of the transaction,
saving both the publisher and advertiser significant sums of money.

https://i.imgur.com/TlFQn7p.jpg

Unusually, the Qchain application is being built on both the Ethereum and NEM blockchains, in an ambitious attempt to take advantage of each blockchain's unique strengths and capabilities. For example, the utilization of Ethereum allows for the efficient development of decentralized smart contracts, while NEM offers features such as the Proof of Importance algorithm and Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. Through dual blockchain interoperability, the team have given users the choice and flexibility to opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs and requirements. Development on each blockchain is being prioritized equally, with dedicated development teams responsible for each of them.

Each blockchain has it's own utility token: EQC for Ethereum and XQC for NEM. Tokens are required for interaction and participation on the marketplace.

Competitive Landscape - What differentiates them?

On the surface it may seem that advertisement related blockchain projects are too common and that Qchain faces the challenge of just being another project trying to accomplish similar things in a pretty crowded space. But really, when you look at current advertising projects many of them are concentrated on programmatic and display advertising. BAT and Brave dominate the social and search advertising scene, but in reality Qchain isn't a competitor.

In contrast, Qchain wants to target native advertisting and sponsored content, a niche that few projects have previously explored. I feel that the following image highlights the current situation with regards to advertising and the over-attention paid to one particular niche.

https://i.imgur.com/xYhm9VT.png

The team and advisers

Qchain have assembled a strong and qualified team from a variety of  different backgrounds, all of whom have a shared interest in blockchain technology. The team is fronted by CEO Wally Xie, who cities the benefits of blockchain technology (particularly of decentralization and security) as being something that offers genuine utility to digital marketing an advertising. In an industry where data privacy, security and the over-dominance of central authorities are major concerns, blockchain technology and Qchain present a potential solution.

Being a US based corporation, it is essential that Qchain complies with US Securities laws. In a 2017 interview with Bitcoin Magazine, Xie stated that Qchain "want to be an example of a sustainable, ethical company that grew from a legally compliant ICO".

The project also has some notable advisers, including Lon Wong (President of the NEM Foundation), Mark Pui (Executive Director of PwC Malaysia) and a host of other professionals from a variety of backgrounds.

For more detailed information, please refer to https://qchain.co/team

Token Information and Availability

EQC is currently available on the exchanges listed below with more to come, while XQC will potentially be listed on Bankera and NEM exchange, which are due to launch at some point in 2018. As such I'll concentrate on EQC in this instance.

Total Supply - 54,863,905
Circulating Supply - 32,918,343

The remainder of tokens distributed to the Foundation pool are locked until September 2019. Thus, taking the circulating supply and current price (approximately $0.032) of the token into account the current market cap sits at a tiny $1,050,000.

It's currently available at the following exchanges:

- Idex
- Etherdelta
- Radar Relay
- TokenStore
- Nebula (Confirmed Listing and Launching this Month)

Useful Links

I've also attached some useful links to the Medium's medium posts, reddit and Telegram, where members are regularly present to converse with prospective and current investors. Hopefully this piece has been of use to you and thanks for taking a look.

Website - https://qchain.co/
Demo - https://beta-dev.qchain.co/
Medium - https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog
Telegram - http://www.t.me/qchainplatform
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/qchain/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/QchainPlatform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

nicely written, Qchain is the hidden gem in the ocean of ICOs  Cool
dennis_qchain

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

Even the marketing should be developed by ourselves for the particular use case of such a breakthrough project as Qchain.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

Good post, thanks for it, with your permission, I will place a link to it in reddit
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

I like the way team doing tech updates behind this since the ico, and right now there's very small price for this coin. Which is a shame, because i like what i'm seeing.
S7C (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

I like the way team doing tech updates behind this since the ico, and right now there's very small price for this coin. Which is a shame, because i like what i'm seeing.

Indeed. I don't think it will stay under the radar for too long though, especially since there will be a working product in the second half of this year. When it's listed on CoinMarketCap and a centralised exchange there will be an inevitable increase in value. I'm holding long term anyway.
S7C (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

Good post, thanks for it, with your permission, I will place a link to it in reddit

Oops. Completely missed this.

Sure! Go ahead  Smiley
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

I think what scares people away from the project is the hard cap, most of the tokens arelocked up for mining and will you prefer to mine or buy during ICO. I personally like and I invested  in the project but my concern is the amount of tokens unavailable for trading now and how they are likely going to impact the project

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
S7C (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:15:34 PM

I think what scares people away from the project is the hard cap, most of the tokens arelocked up for mining and will you prefer to mine or buy during ICO. I personally like and I invested  in the project but my concern is the amount of tokens unavailable for trading now and how they are likely going to impact the project

The hard cap is the total supply. In the case of EQC approximately 54 million. So with 32 million circulating there's about 21 million coins locked in the Foundation until September 2019 at the earliest.

They never reached the 125 million hard cap during the ICO so the remaining tokens were burned.
EvoInc

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

I think the project Qchain took a very promising and at the same time a difficult niche - it's advertising. It has many large competitors are not in the blockchain sector that are not interested in the development of this project. In the long term the project can be a success. It has an excellent community and support in the telegram chat. By the way at the moment, the price of the token is very attractive and one can wonder that it made up a small percentage of the portfolio.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

1 million marketcap with Nem foundation president as an advisor?
this is a must buy.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Is staking/masternodes possible? And how many tokens are required? I have heard it's very ease of development on NEM blockchain?
yuranich

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

Is staking/masternodes possible? And how many tokens are required? I have heard it's very ease of development on NEM blockchain?

CEO said they will do stacking till the end of this year. At least for xqc tokens. I'm not sure about qtty...but I think you need around 40k xqc for stacking.
S7C (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:33:16 AM

Staking likely won't be implemented until next year. The aim, according to CEO in Telegram, is to have a launched and fully working marketplace by August with staking to come a few months after that.
S7C (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

Even more ridiculously undervalued than it was previously.

Less than $500k market cap for a product with a release due this quarter.
holden.commodore

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

Man I am losing hope on this project. The team failed to deliver the releases.
Volume almost non existing.
No cmc yet!
Price plummeted!
Very disappointing for a project that has been quoted on Nasdaq. NASDAQ!  Sad
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

Forget about this project, its developers are scammers and say that abandoned the project because the cryptocurrency is currently not interesting to anyone, these are the people who need to be prosecuted
S7C (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Forget about this project, its developers are scammers and say that abandoned the project because the cryptocurrency is currently not interesting to anyone, these are the people who need to be prosecuted

The project is still active with an MVP release due within days to weeks. Feel free to continue lying out of pure bitterness though.

I know you were previously banned on Telegram for spouting similar nonsense.
holden.commodore

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:37:50 AM

Qchain is officially DEAD.
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/a-transition-and-a-new-chapter-the-future-of-qchains-marketplace-7b346ef5efc3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: