Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will be Bitcoin centralized ?  (Read 2043 times)
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

Bitcoin can never be made centralized. Bitcoin works perfectly as a decentralized entity and primarily, it was developed to have a decentralized nature. No matter how many rules and regulations governments try to impose on bitcoin, bitcoin will always be decentralized...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

If Bitcoin is centralized, what is the significance of its existence? Bitcoin is a symbol of free trade, which is the main meaning of its existence!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

And how about cash money?! they also can not track it down in fact.
So.. for btc payments it is still possible, and transaction can be tracked down.
They do not like crypto because they can't control its emission and take profits from its regulation.
Its not the only reason why government does not like bitcoin. To be honest there are some perspective to make government decide this.
But if we will have bitcoin centralized, i dont think it can be good thing for bitcoin improvement. We need to keep bitcoin decentralized and just legalized ut as formal currency to make people believe to it.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

it is actually already centralized and it tracks people through it, and the further it goes, the more bitcoin will be centralized
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

as per governments view, they never accept decentralized bitcoin. the major reason is they unable to track the sender and receiver. smuggling and black money can send anywhere without third party knowledge.

so do you all think bitcoin can be centralized ? can be do ?

I think they still can track the bitcoin holders when it use their local exchange because usually when do withdraw in fiat, exchange will need your identity.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency is decentralized, making it centralized is not a good idea i think.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

if bitcoin is centralized maybe transaction costs and others will increase, because all about bitcoin will be regulated by the center.
but I think bitcoin will not be centralized, bitcoin will become decentralized, any government cannot regulate bitcoin unless they ban it
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

If BTC becomes centralized, it will stop to be a cryptocurrency because the main difference between fiat money and crypto is in its decentralisation
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

as per governments view, they never accept decentralized bitcoin. the major reason is they unable to track the sender and receiver. smuggling and black money can send anywhere without third party knowledge.

centralized bitcoin seems impossible because we know that bitcoin uses blockchain technology whose main function is decentralized. bitcoin can be centralized if bitcoin doesn't use Blockchain technology anymore.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

In theory this is possible in my opinion. But in general, I think that if it does, it will drive off a large part of the crypto community, and then its price may collapse. I do not think most people would accept such a move.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

In theory this is possible in my opinion. But in general, I think that if it does, it will drive off a large part of the crypto community, and then its price may collapse. I do not think most people would accept such a move.
Most believers will be annoyed as the essence of being decentralized place them here and invest, in some points being centralized can help the market being lifted by government they might adopt when crytpo already became centralized market,  the true identity of the owners will be revealed as government can intervine and applies certain rulings.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

No, this will never happen. It is completely against fundamentals of bitcoins.

Bitcoin was created based on the idea of decentralization and independence from the banking system. The answer to this question of centralization can be only one. No. Centralization is not needed for cryptocurrencies and can only harm the entire market.
vvvvictoria

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

no it will not!
kimmykimmy

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

I think it will because we are in a new world and it is becoming a new generation to come so thats why bitcoin can centralized with a new mechanics in this world.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

some times I think it is easy to centralize btc but some times I think that it is not so easy. because government think that it will affect the security of the country. Smugling, black money, other crime will be increased through that. So it is not good for any country. But other side, there is so many good side of btc. If we think that side it will be good for the country. but government are worry about the security of country.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

How? Bitcoin core is a decentralized system. Satoshi vision is to create currency over blockchain that no one run it and in the same time everyone is plunge in the transaction activities. BTC will lose their value that for sure if anyone try to manage behind.

And something bugged me is "which governmenr should have the authority"?
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

If bitcoin can be concentrated and tracked down by the government, is Bitcoin still there? This is just an alternative market dominated by the state government. How can we get us?...

For me, I think that, bitcoin can not be centralized, because bitcoin system is designed decentralized. But bitcoin can be adopted and also managed. And also, the main reason why developer created the bitcoin and why other cryptocurrency assets came out. They want a decentralized payment through the technology of blockchain. And I also think that, bitcoin being centralized will never happen, because if bitcoin system becomes centralized, I think bitcoin is made for a resistance to decentralized system, such as banks and etc.
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

I think no because it will destroy on the main  advantages of BTC. Of course governments and BTC should find the common solution to cooperate but it is a difficult and long-term problem
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

i think centralized is not always about goverment taking control, nowaday bitcoin miner is so centralized in power in my opinion, this situation is difficult to solved. Anyway i still loving bitcoin, no matter its centralized or decentralized
ailyn47

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrrency used to avoid double spending on transactions and definitely the reason for today used in investing and trading to earn profit easily. However, it must be considered that investing it is really risky...
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

This is the biggest challenge for Bitcoin
is it subject to government authorities or not?
In the latter, there is money laundering, terrorism financing and drug trafficking in traditional currencies.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: