Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin on the way out?  (Read 191 times)
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

I think in my opinion the idea didn't suggest bitcoin is really going out. Many still supported bitcoin for transactions, so i think it could go a long way from now. There are rumors that bitcoin could go up around March to April, so I believed many didn't have transactions because they are waiting for the time when price will become very high so that it is certain that they could get enough profit.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

According to research firm Blockchain.info, transactions plunged from seven-day average of almost 400,000 in mid-December to about 200,000 this week.
Earlier this year, when bitcoin price fell by more than 60 percent from its recent peak, a lesser noticed bitcoin also plummeted:  the number of daily transactions.

Even when Bitcoin price had a 50 percent return since Feb.5, the number of daily transactions has not recovered. This left investors wondering if the cryptocurrencies is declining in popularity.
Since it peaked in December, the average number of daily exchanges has decreased by half and touched its low in two year last month, even when bitcoin recovered to
$10,000.
Transactions data may be bad news for Bitcoin Bulls, according to Charles Morris - chief investment officer at Newscape Capital Group, London and also a cryptocurrencies investor.
“We had a hype cycle and now it’s getting cold”, Morris said. “It is possible that we are entering a bear market”.
However, with the above information, we can still expect a growth in others altcoin.

VCXCoinTeam

Bitcoin will not go anywhere. Do not even dream about it. The market is run by big players. And now you see and hear about bitkoin what you are presented with these big players. And so it was always. Therefore, learn how to filter incoming information and draw the right conclusions.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

Well, nothing lasts forever and cryptos are constantly evolving, but my (totally unfounded, gut-feeling-induced) opinion is that it at least takes as many years to vanish as it had to grow to it's dominance.
Bitcoin will stick around for a while and maybe even have some surprises for us in the near future.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Let's wait until we reach the 3rd to fourth quarter of the year. Cause if you look at the trend of bitcoin, its usually during these moments when bitcoin's price surges. I dont think bitcoin is on the way out, instead it still the star of today and for several years to come.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

it is a very well known phenomena called spam attack. when it starts the number of transactions grow to an unrealistic number and as long as that is kept up, the number stays up.

but thanks to this mechanism known as fees and the fee market, this spam attack can not last long because it costs a lot. and when it stops the number comes back to realistic numbers and now you are comparing this real number which has increased compare to before with the peak of the spam attack unrealistic number and thinking it has dropped!!!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

ya. may be. But couldn't predictable. Crypto price fluctuations is the nature. so it's normal. if not how we can get some profit using trading. So we should be smart to get right decision at the right time to get profit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: