Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite ICO at the moment?  (Read 4396 times)
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

This month i'm looking only at two ICO - https://bubbletone.io and https://coin.cashbet.com

I have already invested in the first one (whey have a ready product), as for the second ICO i'm currently studding it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

there are bunch of new icos releasing daily. but a majority of them are just shit coins and ended up with few months.only few have good groundbased project concepts and god plans with the visionary team. my favorit ico is cvproof
Starting Date (token sale public)- 1st March 2018-started already and currently going on
Total Token Supply-1,000,000,000 INK
 Hard Cap-42,000,000 USD
 Soft Cap-4,000,000 USD
 Token Decimal-8
 Contribution Method- ETH
 Price -$0.12 per INK
CVproof allows companies to easily verify - and in a cost-effective way - whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role. It is the first digital CV platform to guarantee full integrity around the credentials at each major career milestone.
project idea =2017 June
cvproof.com operation 2018 April
Services on CVProof will be settled with INK tokens and not with fiat currency. The price in INK for will be set by the user providing the service, however, CVProof will define a price range (min/max) for the core services.
so you are still not late don't miss this great opportunity...!
good luck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

I'm currently doing a very interesting and promising ICO PECUNIO! The company has already done a lot for its project, and does not intend to stop there! Every day it becomes more and more interesting to watch the project, as it develops, grows before our eyes! You guys are the greatest!
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

Yes, ICO is no stranger to us. It is creating a real investment trend and creating momentum for the cryptocurrency market to grow. However, not everyone is alert and lucky enough to choose a good ico. An Ico is carefully prepared and highly promising and enjoyable for me. You can visit the feature trailer before taking interest in this ICO.
Trailer: https://vimeo.com/249978978
Web: https://amon.tech/
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

CREDITS . credits was finished. now i am looking to the  Bobs repair which my signature carry on. its soft already finished. hard cap on April 2018.

another hot ICO is sentinel-chain , its a important to me. the concept is very powerful

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
natashamilo

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

I think you should all take a look at ternio it is a great project and will have a working product upon release. they are currently doing an airdrop one of the biggest i have ever seen this will end 1st april, and the token sale will commence on 2nd april min purchase of 25$ token priced @0.10$, you can join their telegram group for updates, check them out on twitter Smiley
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

I have participated in many ico projects, and I feel that the good project is intended to be held for a long time, such as DDD, when I went to the site during the bidding, which was quite popular at that time, and other ruff and cs.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

There are many good choices, but most of them are hard to get in.
If I have to choose one, I'd go for morpheuslabs, which is still not discovered by most people.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

In my point of view Safinus is one of the best right now. Investing in it could bring great returns
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,
Well in my personal opinions the favorite ICO for today is cryptobnb due to it is new innovations. CryptoBnB is a vacation rentals marketplace built to improve short-term rental experiences for hosts, guests and service providers worldwide. And all of people who has proferties can participate in this projects, it is mean cryptobnb has big chance to be addopted by mass in the future and it is real business.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

For me - Red Lanterns ICO (https://goo.gl/7RC9x8).
I really invested to this project

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

I really like dehedge and bubbletone icos for now. They look like promising projects. They have a strong team which is really important factor for me. An you can check dehedge project from my signature. And you can check bubbletone ico here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708973
Simon Whill

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

I recommend checking out the Safinus project. This is a completely new, modern platform that will be a great success after launch.
meejay (OP)

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:04:49 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 11:15:26 PM by meejay

Hi there,

I got three for you:

• AirPod: A startup which will provide pods on major airports where the renter would have a privacy of space that is soundproof and lightproof. https://air-pod.io/
  • Smoke.Network: Steem alike cannabis oriented blockchain project where content creators and voters are rewarded with cryptocurrency. https://smoke.network/ By the way they are airdropping half of total amount of coins to participators. https://smoke.network/airdrop
  • CellBlocks: CellBlocks is a unique form of cryptocurrency, not because of what it is but because of how it is used. CellBlocks was created to help make financial transactions within the
    prison system more accurate, uniform, and secure. It is the only decentralized cryptocurrency to make its way into the United States prison system. Across America, prisons have allowed inmates to receive our mailings, and inmates as well as prison officials from California to New York have expressed strong interest in this system.
    https://cellblocks.io/

Kind regards,

Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

At the moment, I think multiversum looks good because it has various features like multichain, very fast transaction(0,2 second). Their motto fourth generation relation blockchain. Also, I guess they've already reached the soft cap.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

I can reccomend you - NagriCoin ITO.
We produce organic fertilizers that were tested in labs and field trials all around the world.
Before pure organic products get to your table, they have to go through very precise process, and each step should be natural. Soil can’t be oversaturated with chemicals. Planted seeds shouldn’t be genetically modified. Smart and fully organic fertilizers. These are a few simple yet important considerations to make sure food you eat is properly nourished at the growth stage, and brings nothing but benefits for your health.

Introducing Nagri-HL - a new generation of smart fertilizers that not just significantly increases yields but also protects plants from a wide range of common hazards.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
meejay (OP)

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

Hi there,

I would suggest you to DYOR for AirPod ICO.

AirPod offers users a convenient and affordable way to maximize and enjoy their time spent in these airport terminals (and eventually other locations such as transit hubs, shopping areas, and offices). AirPod will give its users a balanced, comfortable space that will offer free Wi-Fi, comfort, privacy, security and relaxation. For the first time travelers will have the opportunity to read their favorite book, watch movies, listen to the music or just get that extra bit of sleep to help them recharge and relax. The AirPods are designed with health, relaxation, and functionality in mind.

You may get detailed information via https://air-pod.io/

Kind regards,

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,

There are so many better ICO right now, but OTPpay is one of the best ICO right now, you can look it and see for yourself, it may interest you. Their project is one of the best it makes you want to invest in their project.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

The number of ICO today is very high. Some were scam and some were not. But i would suggest to check out Retainly ICO
kickkers321

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

Kora has a good future I think. Kora is a very popular musical instrument played in the feasts to give hope messages to people in Africa. The project is inspired by this promising instrument and has taken its name. When I investigated the reason, I saw that 2 billion people in the world still do not even have a bank account and that Kora is a project of hope for people to provide this service. Despite the fact that so many steps have been taken in financial services, the fact that so many people do not get into the banking portfolio really shows the importance of Kora.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: