Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1875 times)
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

It depends on how you move in trading, as many traders lose hope. the secret because you have to have patience and cold. thank you
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

well, that also does not work well on me. because I think I'm not so great at trading. well, but I will keep practicing by often predicting the price. it might help my analysis of prices in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

well, that also does not work well on me. because I think I'm not so great at trading. well, but I will keep practicing by often predicting the price. it might help my analysis of prices in the future.

Practice makes you perfect, really and experience is always the best teacher. As you go along, while trading daily or frequently, you'll discover new everyday. This discovery will be added to your knowledge and as you go along and trading for a long time, you will gain more experience where you can now avoid some trap and mistakes  in the future.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Thinking about your post, it seems like you have a lot of experience in trading so I would suggest and ask you, have you not learned anything about those experiences? If you think for a moment on what is going wrong in your strategies in trading, you can come to realize and think of ways on how to prevent on losing more money on trading.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

Bro now a days market is very bearish so that's why now every altcoin is very much low.
But you should hold some time your coins and I hope you will be happy with altcoin trading.
Wait for bullish trend   Wink
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
I think you have to be more careful regarding this issue, but don't be impatient and careless about this trading. Trading is the platform where you need to take every step very carefully. not only that but also you have to gather a lot of information regarding this issue. I think patience is the best key to success on this platform so you need to take your time with a lot of good information.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

I must admit that trading in cryptocurrency is not for everybody. Only a few of traders will become successful and large of percentage are those unsuccessful. But if this is the case shall we stop trading in the market. My answer is no. The percentage of successful trader is small because many of us are lazy to learn the trading practice. Many noobs to learn the trading secret and they tend to rely on gossip and friends advise.

If you will focus more on the trading foundations which is the technical analysis I will guarantee you a big chance of success. TA is the central theme of trading practice, learns it very well and chances of winning are almost reachable.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
rommelzkie

Merit: 125

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

Im also impatient when i first started trading on forex. I did not quit. instead i continue my journey on trading forex and now crypto. I watched motivational videos from successful forex traders. I watched billionaires and millionaires and their story. I read a book Rich Dad Poor Dad. And im very thankful because of that loss i started to realize what is wrong on myself. For now i am quietly having decent gains on crypto trading.

Just dont quit sir.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

each person may have their own advantages, if others can be successful with trading, then not necessarily you can be successful in trading.
If you feel that trading is not good for you, then you should try to find other ways that can make you profit, because making money in cryptocurrency is not just about trading but can be by investing or following some bounty.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

It is not at all possible for all of us to do exceptionally well in trading and that most of the traders quit doing trading just because of the reason that they failed to do anything good in trading.

However, if you are not getting enough of the earnings in trading, then you actually need to say goodbye to trading and look for some other ways of investing money like that of holding.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

These two bad traits, impatient and ignorant has no place in trading. Get rid of these bad traits first, try to discipline yourself and educate more on how to trade effectively. Uncertainty and volatility can make a trader lost his cool but patience and self discipline is needed to achieve success in trading.
royale143

Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

The answer is already there if you are impatient then by starting a new strategy you can stick on it. Ofcourse you need to have a good understanding on a good plan to buy and exit because patience is not enough without it. Next is the coin you are about to buy should be a good for either long term or short term.

That's right. In this market, patience really is key and is an important virtue to have, especially if you are in the trading market. The cryptocurrency trading market is geared and imbued with a lot of alleys to make you fail because the assets are always changing, and many of them are so unpredictable that even if you have exerted enough effort to check everything, you would still end up at a loss because the market changed and shifted that affected some coins to dump. Having said, I think you should look back on your moves and see what of them became the reason for your loss.

priselive

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

perhaps the main thing is not to rush, the very same problem, I can not solve it in any way, I try to think everything over and analyze it, I often consult with experts who have great experience and good results in contrast to me(
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

A couple of things -

Try as best as you can to follow "Buy Low Sell High." I know when the price increases, you want to buy psychologically, but wait for dips.

Watch out for developments / news. Try to sell a few days before the event date.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

This is because the crypto market is unpredictable, iam also in big loss now and i dont know why that coin drop alot even though that coin has good in fundamental. But maybe wait patient is best way to recover loss.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

I think you better plan about the buy and exit strategy. It is the most important pair in the trading society and it seems that the coin we have today are mere short terms,  short terms are meant to be a bad coins. The unpredictable coins are also a bad thing be cautious on the red trust because it's the same thing will happen after you joined a short period campaign so it may save you to the middle of loss.

pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

An impatient person can never make profitable trades for a long term. Patience is the key aspect to make profitable trades. I had lost much of my money in trading during the initial days but later I took a break from it. Tracked my progress and planned on how to make my trades efficient. I would advise you to not to sell your coins in a loss and keep holding tight until the price is enough to get a good profit. I know it's hard but it is the only thing which you can do make your trades profitable.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

Well, I think you need to read more books about trading mentality or a book on how to control your emotions. That is the first thing you need to learn is on how to control your emotions.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Its hard to master trading and only those who exert more effort on learning more about trading succeed on this thing. Most of us fail on this, but it doesn’t mean we cannot make profit because basic things can really help you trade. If you loss so much on trading bettet to stop it now and try to learn things so you can bounce the next time you trade.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

Sorry to hear that. First put a limit on how much you are investing. Do not go beyond what you are willing to lose. Next, you have to be emotionally stable. You just cannot cash out when you are feeling sad that btc is dropping. Try to understand that your loss is still unrealizable, meaning can still recover if you are not cashing it out. Swap it to cash only at a profit. If not, hold onto it first until the price recovers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: