Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for thesis?  (Read 709 times)
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

Since the last few years the world has been stunned with the creation of bitcoin, many people are curious about its development, until now there have been some thesis with the topic of cryptocurrency and bitcoin, this is one of many examples
http://epub.lib.aalto.fi/fi/ethesis/pdf/13626/hse_ethesis_13626.pdf

It's published in 2014, I'm sure the theses with the topic of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be more extensive and progressed in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

Yes it is good that we conduct a thesis about bitcoin but all we know that thesis is more on prediction and more on conclusion so it will not 100% that all of us will learn about bitcoin. But for me instead of thesis,we need to do a feasibility study because we are doing business. We need to know if investing at bitcoin is really feasible to prevent our loss like every businessman will do before engaging in any business venture. But the good benefits of having thesis about bitcoin is when young man or students will conduct it they will learn about bitcoin earlier of their life so when they apply what they learn they will earn early and in a good way they will be  succeessful in a early stage of their life.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

Bitcoin is a burgeoning industry, and as a research topic, it would be a good idea to write an essay on the blockchain. This allows more people to recognize bitcoin, know one of the technology.
dgdhs

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

Could it be possible for a bitcoin to become a thesis? I mean its a way of spreading awareness of btc. What do you think?
It's actually great idea for a bitcoin to become a thesis, yes its possible to be happen.
Spreading awareness of bitcoin is good in to students to know related the development blockchain.

I personally think that bitcoin is not widely accepted, because of the existence of some security issues, or trust security issues. And, if your essay writes about bitcoin blockchain, instructors do not necessarily understand and guide you.
check_it_out

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

keep us posted if you manage to finish it
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

Could it be possible for a bitcoin to become a thesis? I mean its a way of spreading awareness of btc. What do you think?

Yes it can be like introducing bitcoin and the blockchain and what is its usage since it was already launched by Satoshi Nakamoto last 2009. There are actually lots of thesis proposals which bitcoin can be a theoretical and conceptual framework of the study.

A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

It is possible because my classmates have a thesis about the blockchain. What they are trying to do is very hard because they want to create a blockchain of their own. But, the awareness also depends in the school itself. Most schools here in our country doesn't value the thesis of the students and only store them for a very long time.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

Yes  it will do, not in the end of 2018 then it should be 2020!
Just wait and become millionaires!!!
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

Nowadays many college students are investing in bitcoin. If they can discuss and discuss bitcoin, the topics of their thesis are one more direction, and more college students can understand bitcoin.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

I think it's a good idea, to introduce bitcoin to many people like siblings, friends, parents, children, and others so that they can understand about the world of crypto.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

Yes it's really possible and I think one group of my batch mates already proposed this kind of topic. I think it would be really effective and helpful to our generation since we're into the development and advancement of our country.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

It's actually great idea for a bitcoin to become a thesis, yes its possible to be happen.
Spreading awareness of bitcoin is good in to students to know related the development blockchain.

Most academic thesis stay at the departments within the universities and barely make it out of there for further developments and so i don't think it will be a great idea for it to become someone's thesis but it should be taught as a compulsory course so that it can impact the majority of students rather than a select few in one department or even a single student.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

Yes,I think it could be that bitcoin will be a topic for thesis.We try this topic in our school that we used bitcoin as our center of our thesis and we put there some informations about bitcoin and also we have questions why people choose bitcoin as their source of income and etc.I think through thesis,bitcoin will become known in some schools and universities.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

If you are computer science /Information technology engineering student then you can choose the topic cryptography for your thesis work which is base of cryptocurrency. Also publish some papers in globally access popular journals. Still people are unaware with the benefits of digital currency. So through this medium Cryptocurrency will be automatically promoted.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

Most academic thesis stay at the departments within the universities and barely make it out of there for further developments and so i don't think it will be a great idea for it to become someone's thesis but it should be taught as a compulsory course so that it can impact the majority of students rather than a select few in one department or even a single student.

At Least they introduce these in some department of school, maybe this is not applicable to other courses,and they should be very careful to implement bitcoin as part for their studies to avoid the opposition to react.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

it was a great idea you should try that stuff and you should do interview to the people who is using and not using bitcoin to have a different opinion by themselves
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Since the blockchain is the foundation that brought about Bitcoins and the other Cryptos,I think it should rather be taught at schools because there are so many applications that can be derived from it. It is clearly the best invention in the last decade.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

I personally think that bitcoin is not widely accepted, because of the existence of some security issues, or trust security issues. And, if your essay writes about bitcoin blockchain, instructors do not necessarily understand and guide you.
The same question who will test your thesis if the title is accepted.
some countries do not understand blockchain technology, and require some experts to discuss this.
I am afraid your thesis will only be a big problem for you.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

If it helps people understand what BTC is. I will depend on people not to talk negatively about BTC. I wonder if there will ever be a full acceptance.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

I think that was a awesome idea, because can you imagine that if many students would suddenly have their interest piqued on cryptocurrency and to know the career that they choose for there better future,so in the other place the students will get some more knowledge about how to be a good investors someday and how to get a better future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: