Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Watch | BTC/USD Fails To Hold $11,000  (Read 250 times)
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

Bitcoin price briefly surpassed the critical $11,000 level today before dropping back down. Currently, the coin is trading around $10,900 as of 3 PM EST. On the bright side, it almost reached a high of $11,200 earlier today, and it’s been stabilized at around $11,000 throughout most of the week. Importantly, BTC has been trading above $10,000 since Tuesday.

Read more at : https://www.currencytimes.co.in/bitcoin-price-watch-btc-usd-fails-to-hold-11000/

All of this website tracking the price of bitcoin will continue to have something to talk about whether its short term or ephemeral. Just now, when I checked, the price is above $11,500 and its not experiencing anything that shows panic here and there. It's high time people started knowing that nothing is permanent in price as the first minute it might be high, the other it might fall that's one sure normal thing to be seen in crypto.
Some people may just want to give some advice based on the present moment and really the market only had a little pullback and nothing serious, and I wonder why there has been a lot of fuss about it. The MA20 for now has been holding very strong, so I would say we have some strong support below us that should really hold us. We have a lot of huge resistance in front of us though, so let us see how it goes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

There is most definitely powers at work here, that is manipulating the price to hover just above and just below $10 000/bitcoin. I have previously hinted at Bitcoin futures having a hand in this, but I have no concrete evidence to back that up. I am currently trying to gather some evidence to prove my point, but it is not very easy to do this.

Prepare yourself for a less volatile Bitcoin price, whilst these Bitcoin Futures are in affect. ^mark my words^
You guys have not seen anything yet. So far, I have seen the biggest manipulation I can ever imagine in the history of bitcoin and who else do you think ? You have said it and I have always suspected this coming since we started having the futures and when this guy was saying something like 'do not worry, I will not drive the market to zero' which means they admit they are manipulators and they are big. Well, there is nothing we can do, is there ?
My opinion is that futures will ruin the lives of traders. The whales will unite and dictate their terms to the prices of the coins. The main reserves are concentrated in them. If bitcoin users keep their coins they will be able to resist the whales. But I don't believe it. During each of the fall we see the panic. Therefore, volatility will only increase.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: