Bitcoin Forum
April 17, 2024, 12:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a microchip implant in your country?  (Read 212 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

You can inject one under your skin and no one will ever notice, Using short-range Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) signals, it can transmit your identity as your pass through a security checkpoint or walk into a football stadium. it can help you buy groceries at wal-mart. in a worst-case scenario- of you are kidnapped in a foreign countty for example- it could save your life.

are you agree with this thing?

We are a christian country and we believe in the teachings of the bible, and it told us that one day there will be a currency using a mark on the skin. Planting a chip on the body tells us that the prophecy from the bible is true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

What the heck is that for. The world isn't a microcosm of the defunct Soviet Union or the modern Russia where the Big Brother eyes are on the prowl.

You can bet that the disadvantages of using this chip far outweighs the Merit of it. One sincerely hopes that it does not become a case of surgery gone bad a few years after it is done. I could cite the Michael Jackson case (And several others from the Botch TV show) as a reference to my last sentence?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

You can inject one under your skin and no one will ever notice, Using short-range Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) signals, it can transmit your identity as your pass through a security checkpoint or walk into a football stadium. it can help you buy groceries at wal-mart. in a worst-case scenario- of you are kidnapped in a foreign countty for example- it could save your life.

It is impossible to have those kind of technology here in my country.  Why?  It is not because I do not believe that my country can do that but every corner of our country still have no electricity.  Some areas have no knowledge about computers.  Some do not even have the potential to have access to school. So before doing that microchip implant maybe there are things to become the priority.
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

It is impossible to have those kind of technology here in my country.  Why?  It is not because I do not believe that my country can do that but every corner of our country still have no electricity.  Some areas have no knowledge about computers.  Some do not even have the potential to have access to school. So before doing that microchip implant maybe there are things to become the priority.

In my country too .This technology is impossible to happen in my country.Many of the people in my country are illiterate and don't know how to use the computer.Then only they will use this micro chip technology.If any technology have to implement in country means , atleast half of the people in that country should know that technology.
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

In my country there is no such technology. I think a few countries can boast of such a chip can what you said and is a plus but I think this is Will be used as surveillance of a particular person and Yes all men in General, so I'm against it and not like it vvvodit themselves under the skin.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Short-range RFID is not enough if you're kidnapped.

I must admit, the benefits of this Brain-Chip-Implant (BCI) are tempting so to speak. But this thing? Its illegal, why? Because you will have to test it in a living human, not to mention there are high possibilities that it will fail. Resulting senseless deaths - sacrifices, and inhuman experiments.

Well at the very least, for now. Although there are no doubt that it will have failures in the run, if this would be successful this could be revolutionary. Its like you're walking in the real world with the VR in your head.

Also, RFID will not suffice, why not add or replace a more sophisticated but optimized approach like in the cellular signals.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

in my countRy only ornamental fishs and dogs implanted microchip to identifier birth date, age, or specification species and i wasn't heard there was any people who have microchip into their body but maybe in the future when digital era this will happened that to shop at shopping mall we not necessary to have wallet and to make payment only scanned our microchip
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

I do not have this technology in my country.Because many people in my country are illiterate illiterates.
There is no knowledge about their computer. Most people in my country do not know how to use computers. How do they use this micro-chip technology? Implementation of any technology in a country means that most people in that country will know about this technology.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

Waiting for someone to yell out "It's the Mark of the Beast!"  Grin

There is none of this in my country, at least none I heard. First time I heard about this was in the news article about a dog returned to its owner because of an ear implant. There are already people having this done on themselves to do certain tasks at home like automatically unlocking doors, for example.

Definitely would have an issue with privacy. Even today it's already easy for us to be tracked using facial recognition software.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

Is this technology already exist? Never heard this thing here in my place but I think this is ok for me if the intentions are good but if privacy will not private anymore I will not support this one. It can really save your life in terms on that circumstances but hopefully no side effect for us.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

In my country a guy using credit card to buy stuff is kind of a big deal,let alone microships implemented under your forearm, this idea might only be usefull in countries where people are well aware of this technology, because what is the pourpouse of it if you can't really use it anywhere to pay for your things, i know that in denmark where bitcoin is accepted there are people walking around with thier wallets implemnted in these microchips, and they use it to buy from vending machines.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

There are many apparent advantages, but on the other hand you will be being tracked 24/7. If you value your privacy it won't be good and acceptable. There could be someone good monitoring the chips, someone who won't use this 'advantage' to harm the monitored ones, but if someday it changes and an evil person start monitoring it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

Supremely against this idea because it takes any privacy away and it stripes you forever. Why are people so dead set on giving up their privacy? I will gladly give up the chance of me getting found in a remote situation for my freedom and privacy everyday.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: