Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 01:17:30 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Post Your Blog or Campaign? I am willing to give you a space on my blog  (Read 94 times)
hilbellah

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

DIGICONEWS

If you are looking for free space where you can post your Blog, feel free to comment below your email and I will give you a contributor account on my website www.digiconews.com.

I will hold the rights to delete posts that are not related to the website or looks like a spam.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
IonicTong

Activity: 191
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

Hi,

Can you PM The URL of your blog? It's not obvious to me when searching Google. Would be happy to contribute some guest posts in a few weeks time when we have a crypto related project launching. Thanks
hilbellah

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

My website is www digiconews dot com. It is very new. I have just submitted it to google for indexing but all the functionality is there. You can start guest posting and you can share your post to your social network. Comment your email so I can create an acccount for you. I would love to have you guest post on my blog.
HODLER_TECH
Copper Member

Activity: 160
Merit: 13

www.hodler.tech - HODLER - Open Source MultiWallet

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

contact at hodler dot tech

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/HODLER_TECH_IN       Install our Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet: https://hodler.tech
IonicTong

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

My website is www digiconews dot com. It is very new. I have just submitted it to google for indexing but all the functionality is there. You can start guest posting and you can share your post to your social network. Comment your email so I can create an acccount for you. I would love to have you guest post on my blog.

Thanks, will take a look
IonicTong

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

I think to successfully recruit guest posters you're going to need a bit more content. Otherwise a guest poster can put hard work in to your blog and the next day it dissapears. If you add more content over the next few weeks I'd be happy to post some well written crypto related articles on it
hilbellah

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

I will create an account for you. I am still working on the overall look so expect changes.

I think to successfully recruit guest posters you're going to need a bit more content. Otherwise a guest poster can put hard work in to your blog and the next day it dissapears. If you add more content over the next few weeks I'd be happy to post some well written crypto related articles on it

as I have mentioned, it is very new. I just finished building it today. I will be adding more posts to it. You are welcome to guest post whenever possible. Just ping me your email so I can make an account for you.
IonicTong

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

I will create an account for you. I am still working on the overall look so expect changes.

as I have mentioned, it is very new. I just finished building it today. I will be adding more posts to it. You are welcome to guest post whenever possible. Just ping me your email so I can make an account for you.

Sure, will contact you in the next few weeks when you have some more content. Thanks Smiley

dautuonline

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

I think there needs to be some change. The colors and layout are really troublesome...
hilbellah

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

I think there needs to be some change. The colors and layout are really troublesome...

Thank you for your input. I am still working on improving the overall look so I appreciate the comment.
hilbellah

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

I am not sure if it is ok to bump post so if not please just remove it otherwise, "BUMPED"

Do we have any takers? Any interested person is welcome to guest post.
zentcoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

Nice website, good luck to you!
Do you post news and articles about ICOs exclusively? Or have space for general texts about crypto?   
RiptideCoin

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

you can contact support@riptidecoin.com our PR manager to help you with our upcoming RiptideCoin ICO details to help promote our ICO/your site too.
IonicTong

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

Sure, will contact you in the next few weeks when you have some more content. Thanks Smiley

Just checking back, but still no new content since March 5th, unless im mistaken? If you want to successfully recruit people who want to post on your blog they will need to see it is active. Honestly the best advice to get this going would be to outsource a writer for 1 month to write a post every day then ask people, I'm sure you will get many takers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.