Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing with crypto and other coins in the UK - The future of crypto?  (Read 114 times)
Simyboye (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:08:22 PM by Simyboye

Hi there,

I'm familiar with crypto however would like to ask a couple of questions. I have XRP, IOTA and a little ETH

I'm going to buy 1 eth at £570 and just sit on it for a 3-5 years, however with our bank of England casting fear into UK talking about regulation etc, makes me think. Is this because banks can't get their dirty paws on your money? HSBC Drug cartel??!

Obviously, to make money you need a fair few coins, but I don't want to invest a lot of money into crypto even though I do have a fair amount in savings. But then I'm not going to be a millionaire by the end of the year by only buying small, but am going to diversify coin purchases. Only money I'm prepared to lose etc.

With BTC too high at the moment, should I buy say a £1000 and sit on that? ETH and say £100 each month?

Also, what are up and coming coins worth investing?

Many thanks
Jay

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

You will have to do your own reasearch regarding where to invest your money. There are few projects that might look promessing from this point but in future they might fade away. Be rational and think before you take advises from random people on the internet from some forum. As many people will advertise a coin that they have bought and which they are holding.

If you invest in coins with lower marketcap you get higher risk and higher returns if it shows to be sucessfull - this is exactly why you tell btc is high enough, but in the long run it could grow but at slower rate. But finding the great coin is a difficult job. But profits can be made with small investments. For instance like 1year ago Neo was trading at around 0.1-0.2$ per coin and now it is worth above 100$, I do believe that something like this can happen during next years but it is difficult to target the right one and have faith in it.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

The Bank of England is owned by the Rothschilds and not the Government, so you don't have to worry about their comments. The Royal Mint created a gold backed blockchain called Royal Mint Gold ( RMG ), so the government is not opposed to the concept of crypto. There does seem to be opposition to unregulated exchanges, especially if they allow Bitcoin and other crypto to be purchased on credit.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Simyboye (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: