Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE IT INTERESTING  (Read 156 times)
jemarleon (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

Hello to everyone, im going to post a topic on HOW YOU CAN GET MANY VIEWS AND REPLY TO YOUR POST (Not only here in forum you can use this to your blogs and or advertisments).

The most important to this is the TITLE of your post.
 -Build an Interesting title that is connected to your post (make it the apple of the eye on the page).
 -Message Icon can help to be notice by many of the forum users.

Content This is the body of your post.
 -Make your sentence as simple as possible.
 -The message must be easy to understand (you dont need to be good at english use basic sentences).
 -Sort your message accordingly.

ADDITIONAL TIPS:
 -Use the BOLD settings on your post (It can get the attention of your readers).
 -Use some colors.
 -Use Bold/colors only on the important parts of your message.
 -Make your sentences brief (for others not to get bored reading your topics).
 -Spacing or making distance to your message may help too.

HOPE THIS HELPS.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
Merited by mk4 (1)

I'd also like to note that interesting =/= clickbait. Don't be a sensationalist.

If a topic with the same general content already exists, don't make another one.

Colors are unnecessary; you should only use them for emphasis.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:17:50 AM by LTU_btc

It's important to make good title of your thread. But on the other hand, even idiotic topics are getting tons of replies on bitcointalk, while interesting topics are getting buried very often. And I think that you shouldn't use Caps Lock in title because you aren't shouting.
I don't think that icons are very important.
There are lot of basic threads with simple content. So, before starting new thread, be sure that similar threads wasn't already started by other people.
Bold function sometimes can be useful, but don't use it too much, some users may not like it. Use colours only on rarely ocassions.
If you are posting longer text, always divide it into pararagraphs, it would make your text easier to read.

Sergio444

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

You have really made it interesting. I also think the introduction of a piece of work matters. To catch the readers attention to like your work, it is always vital to make your introduction interesting with accurate clarity.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:51 AM

Content This is the body of your post.
 -Make your sentence as simple as possible.
 -The message must be easy to understand (you dont need to be good at english use basic sentences).
 -Sort your message accordingly.

Just to add: Please use proper punctuation and use PROPER ENGLISH. We get it, not all of tbhe people here has english as their main language. But at least exert some effort in making sure your english is actually at least understandable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

ADDITIONAL TIPS:
 -Use the BOLD settings on your post (It can get the attention of your readers).
 -Use some colors.
 -Use Bold/colors only on the important parts of your message.
 -Make your sentences brief (for others not to get bored reading your topics).
 -Spacing or making distance to your message may help too.

This is particularly bad advice, and please don't do it. It makes your post difficult to read, and as a result, some members will put you on ignore - me for example.

This is a message board, and not an advertising hoarding - please respect the members who are here to read many post to glean information.

Why would you believe that capital letters in a title will encourage people to open the thread. It will just make people think that it is advertising, or a newbie posting with little information. Just think, there is a reason why most threads dont capitalise titles.

I only opened this thread because I thought it might contain advice like this, otherwise I would have skipped it.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: