Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀  (Read 3453 times)
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

There’re a lot of viruses and software trying to steal my personal data on the sites dedicated to such theme. How are u gonna struggle against this?
First, the platform wont cooperate with doubtful sites. Secondly, u can visit StasyQ right now and get sure that there’re no viruses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
THuRiN

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

Interesting project, will be keeping watch.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

There’re a lot of viruses and software trying to steal my personal data on the sites dedicated to such theme. How are u gonna struggle against this?
First, the platform wont cooperate with doubtful sites. Secondly, u can visit StasyQ right now and get sure that there’re no viruses.
However, the frauds can try to steal my personal data via the middlemen platforms at the moment of making payment for the content.
spottcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

However, the frauds can try to steal my personal data via the middlemen platforms at the moment of making payment for the content.
Here you pay the producers directly – there’re no middlemen or hackers trying to deceive u.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

Here you pay the producers directly – there’re no middlemen or hackers trying to deceive u.
I’m glad to hear that. What about anonymity? I’m sure that most people prefer to conceal there preferences.
spottcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

I’m glad to hear that. What about anonymity? I’m sure that most people prefer to conceal there preferences.
The users can conceal their data, so neither payment systems nor content producers will know anything about u.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

The users can conceal their data, so neither payment systems nor content producers will know anything about u.
It seems to me that it’s necessary to make everyone who collect money – I mean the models and producers – be obliged to provide real data. This will save the platform from the frauds.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

Hi. Usually the commissions for paying for content for adults are quite high. Wont this be an obstacle for StasyQ development.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

Hi. Usually the commissions for paying for content for adults are quite high. Wont this be an obstacle for StasyQ development.
All the payment methods associated with the use of banks mean high commissions. But, fortunately, the platform has found the solution.
advertkane121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

All the payment methods associated with the use of banks mean high commissions. But, fortunately, the platform has found the solution.
Any especially profitable conditions? Or anything revolution?
ggcript

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

I’d call this a revolution only in the area of products for adults ‘cause no one has used blockchain in this area previously.
advertkane121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

I’d call this a revolution only in the area of products for adults ‘cause no one has used blockchain in this area previously.
What will the use of blockchain give? There still will be commissions, it’s unlikely that it’ll be possible do without them.
ggcript

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

What will the use of blockchain give? There still will be commissions, it’s unlikely that it’ll be possible do without them.
Yes, but u get an opportunity to purchase the tokens directly from producers. This means that all the middleman and hidden payments are excluded. Believe, the difference is more than obvious.
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Hey there. When will pre-ICO start.
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

As far as I know, the StasyQ platform will have only the main stage.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

Good afternoon. Who will distribute the funds between the team members who create some particular project?
Veecker

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

Arent u afraid that the contact data of the models can appear on the Internet? Due to this the platform can have big problems with reputation.
Gabrola (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

Arent u afraid that the contact data of the models can appear on the Internet? Due to this the platform can have big problems with reputation.

We are developing the most secure system. All data will hold in the database developed on blockchain technology
yahman

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

When to the moon? hah
Gabrola (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Hi! We don't have pre-ICO. ICO will start on April, 6th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: