Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AI based Projects ! The Future ?!  (Read 79 times)
maremostro (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:31:00 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:50:32 PM by maremostro

Hi all Ico Hunters

During my adventure with Blockchain technology i came across Invacio project.

Invacio intends using AI technology to solve some of the worlds most troubling problems as hunger and lack of education.

Its hard to put down anything that have had not been said, the biggest question everybody asks themselves is could I strike rich with it, could it be the next Icon Neo, Ether, Bitcoin. The answer is not so easy, it certainly has the potential.
Being an AI in developement project it would compete with other AI based systems that through predicting algorithms will try to gain the edge on all competition.

But what if there is no more edge,no predictiong algorithm is needed anymore, supply and demand are in complete balance since all humans freed themselves of their Barbaric Habits through comprehension of their human nature,understanding their primal instincts to compete and fight survive and evolve to indulge themselves in bliss and pleasure.

All thanks to projects like Invacio AI , IBM cutting egde computer research.
This may be very likely the future.

https://www.invacio.com/

ps. To all concerned with AI dooms day scenario

FIRST AND ONLY(?) LAW
No entity can do aginst will of another antity be it synthetic or organic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maremostro (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Eh? What do you think are the reasons why people still choose people to work with them despite  with all the technology we have? Because still technology and AL information process is limited unlike on how human do.

Each society consists of 4 castes

Wariors
Priests
Administrators
Slaves

and according to that model our societies have been existing since ever now technology is a threat to that balance brought by the yin and yang symbol since modern day slavery will loose its cause and effect relation robots/computers -> no need for slaves administrators
( https://medium.com/@parismarx/elon-musks-innovations-are-not-the-future-they-re-delaying-it-79a49f75507a )

So it might be that the elites out of fear to the established order of things are delaying the inevitable

still  i would keep in mind The tower of babel (space elevator) punishment of god (due to the imbalance of yin and yang and murphies law that if there are two ships that are going to crash in to each other nothing is going to prevent from such happening) in the form of a computer virus cellular virus ...
also i have read a bit of Koran where it is stated on more than one occasion that god destroyed previous generations (god as the law of metaphysical world so utterly complex (as there are laws that the physical world functions according to so there are ones that apply to metaphysical) ) niniveh , great flood
Faddooy

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

I honestly believe so, I haven't invested in any just yet, but I am on the lookout Shocked As soon as I find something in its early stage, I'm jumping right on it :p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: