Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECO][OFFICIAL] ECOCRYPTO - UNIQUE ECOSYSTEM FOR CRYPTO  (Read 1683 times)
Basterian7789

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

hope  to mine your coin.  have any plan for mining for whom to mine it?good to see more here,wish you luck team
ecocrypto2018 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
hi, for more information, please check our site: http://ecocrypto.io
in brief, if things go well in like a year, we will surely bring tons of value to our investors.
ecocrypto2018 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

Why do u think the price of your token will grow?
In short-term, it is hard to say. But in the long-term, I would definitely say Yes.
ecocrypto2018 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

Base on the main idea of ECO  project . I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ .
Thank you for your comment. We know that this is a huge project. Obstacles may occur along the way, but with the specific strategies, the manpower, and the strong will to move forward, we are confident with this project.
souul

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

site work?
ecocrypto2018 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? Thnx
We surely have those channels. Please check our official website: http://ecocrypto.io
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

I did not see that the company was conducting a bounty, but I would like to take part in it because the project is gaining popularity
sallukhan

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

hello sir
               i was join you airdrop my all friend receive eco token i did not receive so please send me my 25000 eco to token this address    0x86Eba0BdE5a127F6762000a43463D0daDcF12d3d
WAHALA

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:18:05 AM

i really love your project and i think it's the new solution to our problem
0xa42fce98b7cb5ad60d8c5dcbeca77b090b901610
premmak

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

This seems to be a unique idea in it's essence . Artificial Intelligence is going to be the most demanding technology in future . Which implies the need for this project . This project came with a different concept and a strong team at backend ! Hope you a good future and you grow limitless !
0xE253a412Ea30Cfd5ad074E721130Cf9B6125B335

rohman69

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

WE ARE GROWING

There is no doubt that Blockchain is the technology for the future. Furthermore, the demand for our financial services is huge and on the rise. Thus Ecorypto definitely is a multi trillion dollar business with huge growth potential! We believe to add over 7 trillion dollars in annual volume of Global Crypto Economy.
We make exceptional cryptocurrency ecosystem with Blockchain, Big data and Artificial Intelligence.

Problem Statement
According to World Bank, over 2 billion people in the global workforce do not have access to financial services. Another figure presented by World Bank is even more staggering: 73% of the world’s population does not have a bank account. Yet, the availability of bank card is taken for granted by citizens of advanced economies. The reason for this problem lies in the fact that many banks do not want to do business with low-income portion of the population. On the other hand, the poor themselves do not actively participate in formal financial relationships because they are not fully aware of the benefits they can bring.
The problem involves not only individuals. There are regions in which companies do not have financial relationships with financial institutions. A total of over 200 million of micro- and medium-sized enterprises in developing countries do not have access to the capital they desire. Due to the lack of access to basic financial services, people have limited to overcome poverty and increase their living standards. The access means both banking services (loans, mortgages, or bank accounts) and all other services. No credit history means limited access to banking services, leading to no loans, no mortgages... In the Asia-Pacific region, which is currently home to more than half of the world’s internet users. This indicates that although most Asian people may be unbanked, digital services and innovative solutions are the way to improve people’s lives. Meanwhile, the current existing centralized financial system mainly serves the interest of a few major players – big banks, asset managers and other financial institutions. We have seen a long history of rent-seeking behavior by such large, inefficient and stagnant financial intermediaries, which have become too-big-to-fail pillars and gate-keepers of the global financial system. The global financial crisis of 2007-2008 and the European sovereign debt crisis of 2010 clearly demonstrated the deficiency of the current banking system, rating agencies and governments to protect the interests of customers, individual investors and citizens. According to an independent study by Coinbase and ARK InvestResearch, up to January 2017, more than 10 million people were Bitcoin owners. However, the study did not take other cryptocurrencies into consideration. Moreover, active users of cryptocurrencies occupy only 0.08% of the world’s total population. And of course, most of them are from North America, Japan and Europe where the economy are highly developed. Therefore, for a multifold increase in the market volume, cryptocurrencies need to make their ubiquitous usage in daily life. Given the low level of financial and computer literacy of the population, this can only obtained by simplifying the procedures and user interface by utilizing latest technology. Under these circumstances, Ecocrypto has been designed to correct the flaws in the system and place the financial control in the hands of regular people.

Solution:
✓ Ecocrypto clients get immediate loan by applying online through a mobile app. No collateral or additional documents are required.
✓ Ecocrypto allows clients with no credit record to take out short-term loans.
✓ Ecocrypto enables clients to build and secure their credit records for the future through a blockchain-based credit record database.
✓ Ecocrypto provides its clients with consulting services, explaining how to open a bank account or install an e-wallet...

Smartcontract Address: 0x2af989200e9cd8d3404b5b40f5e2f896302d9aa5

The ECO token
Overview of the ECO token:
Code: ECO
Platform: ASSETS (Ethereum)
Max Supply: 100.000.000.000 ECO
With a token, investors are certified the following rights:
✓ Right to receive a portion of the company profit in the form of dividends
✓ Right to participate in the community management
✓ Right to a portion of the company’s asset
The ECO token is based on a proven risk management and Big Data platform. The token is part of our ecosystem and is used within the platform
in different ways. The token serves as the fuel of the Ecocrypto ecosystem and has been designed so that our customers will want to use it frequently. It is a token that can and should be bought on exchanges at prevailing market prices.

Download Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x4vJjDW3VBrY7EZEZkUq6hw4a4GKzjgT/view

Bounty campaign:
Facebook Campaign 18%
Twitter Campaign 18%
Bitcointalk Signature 20%
Bitcointalk Support 20%
Market Leader Sale 12%
Leader Broadcast 12%

Join us: https://ecocrypto.io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EcoCrypto

[AIRDROP] 250,000,000 ECOCRYPTO(ECO) FOR 10,000 PARTICIPANT - SOCIAL MEDIA - USER TELEGRAM

https://airdrop.ecocrypto.io/

First Wave Airdrop is Now Open!✅✅✅

Telegram Campaign: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFIZi4HDO6_CFAhVZA

All the transaction tx's can be viewed on etherscan
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2Af989200e9CD8D3404B5b40f5e2f896302d9AA5

Second Wave - Coming Soon ✅✅✅

Third Wave - Coming Soon ✅✅✅

Fourth Wave - Coming Soon ✅✅✅
Wow amazing. so after the third airdrop is over you will make ITO / ICO / crowdsale / tokensale program for the investors ??
Address ETH:
0x1E3d2EcAb4098b8D7995d70533E3487C283C7700
sauravkumar316

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

Really great and intrsting project,i like the idea behind the project

0x6527F3A2Ec247572c4b1611267A858455e617A07
sydur65

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

Actually, I don't go to banks.... it's boring. So web banking idea is revolutionary but you have to have a big community for this kind of project. Also there are many internet-technology based problems in both poor and developing countries. So, they won't be interested in this project. You need to do more physical campaign to those countries and acquire their trust. Good wishes team.

0xEfF453f88AfafE6A2FEdE197F2dB42d55beaF505
dorielbergado1996

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

Im very grateful to be part of this project.
We understand that there are many people who are not how technology can help them in terms of financial freedom. We understand that some people do not have enough knowledge about internet, there are people who dont use banks but because of the very advance technology, its really not possible for those people to be given a chance for financial freedom. Glad that there is a project which could bring hope to everyone, and helpd cater financial services. Goodluck team!!

0x1830189078286aA1f73362694bB3522233310C4f
papawannaparty

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

WE ARE GROWING

There is no doubt that Blockchain is the technology for the future. Furthermore, the demand for our financial services is huge and on the rise. Thus Ecorypto definitely is a multi trillion dollar business with huge growth potential! We believe to add over 7 trillion dollars in annual volume of Global Crypto Economy.
We make exceptional cryptocurrency ecosystem with Blockchain, Big data and Artificial Intelligence.

Problem Statement
According to World Bank, over 2 billion people in the global workforce do not have access to financial services. Another figure presented by World Bank is even more staggering: 73% of the world’s population does not have a bank account. Yet, the availability of bank card is taken for granted by citizens of advanced economies. The reason for this problem lies in the fact that many banks do not want to do business with low-income portion of the population. On the other hand, the poor themselves do not actively participate in formal financial relationships because they are not fully aware of the benefits they can bring.
The problem involves not only individuals. There are regions in which companies do not have financial relationships with financial institutions. A total of over 200 million of micro- and medium-sized enterprises in developing countries do not have access to the capital they desire. Due to the lack of access to basic financial services, people have limited to overcome poverty and increase their living standards. The access means both banking services (loans, mortgages, or bank accounts) and all other services. No credit history means limited access to banking services, leading to no loans, no mortgages... In the Asia-Pacific region, which is currently home to more than half of the world’s internet users. This indicates that although most Asian people may be unbanked, digital services and innovative solutions are the way to improve people’s lives. Meanwhile, the current existing centralized financial system mainly serves the interest of a few major players – big banks, asset managers and other financial institutions. We have seen a long history of rent-seeking behavior by such large, inefficient and stagnant financial intermediaries, which have become too-big-to-fail pillars and gate-keepers of the global financial system. The global financial crisis of 2007-2008 and the European sovereign debt crisis of 2010 clearly demonstrated the deficiency of the current banking system, rating agencies and governments to protect the interests of customers, individual investors and citizens. According to an independent study by Coinbase and ARK InvestResearch, up to January 2017, more than 10 million people were Bitcoin owners. However, the study did not take other cryptocurrencies into consideration. Moreover, active users of cryptocurrencies occupy only 0.08% of the world’s total population. And of course, most of them are from North America, Japan and Europe where the economy are highly developed. Therefore, for a multifold increase in the market volume, cryptocurrencies need to make their ubiquitous usage in daily life. Given the low level of financial and computer literacy of the population, this can only obtained by simplifying the procedures and user interface by utilizing latest technology. Under these circumstances, Ecocrypto has been designed to correct the flaws in the system and place the financial control in the hands of regular people.

https://imgur.com/zEOiIOm

Solution:
✓ Ecocrypto clients get immediate loan by applying online through a mobile app. No collateral or additional documents are required.
✓ Ecocrypto allows clients with no credit record to take out short-term loans.
✓ Ecocrypto enables clients to build and secure their credit records for the future through a blockchain-based credit record database.
✓ Ecocrypto provides its clients with consulting services, explaining how to open a bank account or install an e-wallet...

Smartcontract Address: 0x2af989200e9cd8d3404b5b40f5e2f896302d9aa5

The ECO token
Overview of the ECO token:
Code: ECO
Platform: ASSETS (Ethereum)
Max Supply: 100.000.000.000 ECO
With a token, investors are certified the following rights:
✓ Right to receive a portion of the company profit in the form of dividends
✓ Right to participate in the community management
✓ Right to a portion of the company’s asset
The ECO token is based on a proven risk management and Big Data platform. The token is part of our ecosystem and is used within the platform
in different ways. The token serves as the fuel of the Ecocrypto ecosystem and has been designed so that our customers will want to use it frequently. It is a token that can and should be bought on exchanges at prevailing market prices.

Download Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x4vJjDW3VBrY7EZEZkUq6hw4a4GKzjgT/view

Bounty campaign:
Facebook Campaign 18%
Twitter Campaign 18%
Bitcointalk Signature 20%
Bitcointalk Support 20%
Market Leader Sale 12%
Leader Broadcast 12%

Join us: https://ecocrypto.io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EcoCrypto

[AIRDROP] 250,000,000 ECOCRYPTO(ECO) FOR 10,000 PARTICIPANT - SOCIAL MEDIA - USER TELEGRAM

https://airdrop.ecocrypto.io/

First Wave Airdrop is Now Open!✅✅✅

Telegram Campaign: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFIZi4HDO6_CFAhVZA

All the transaction tx's can be viewed on etherscan
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2Af989200e9CD8D3404B5b40f5e2f896302d9AA5

Second Wave - Coming Soon ✅✅✅

Third Wave - Coming Soon ✅✅✅

Fourth Wave - Coming Soon ✅✅✅

i really love your project!!! 0x3161E33F34eA638E62C680f383012B5cb668119e
Aniket22

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Great project, Unlike the most ICO, ECO  has already a service working, just are making the ICO to integrate into the crypto world, its a very nice project and for sure will be a huge sucessful ICO, since their product is already live, and keeps growing Smiley
hayalikrktr

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

our work says that your team is efficient, organized and result-oriented.
Doing good work is not always an impressive innovation. Sometimes it's just about doing something with pure devotion. Well done.
ansteadm

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

This project looks very interesting! I like the concept. I have 2 questions-
1. Who do you consider your main competitors?
2. What makes you better than your competitors?

Good luck to you all!!

0x8062E69aF89430d0749697ceDE9614Cda80325e0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: