Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity  (Read 236 times)
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

Maybe yes some celebrities have knowledge about bitcoin or use bitcoin.they just keep it as secret and being anonymous in crypto world.maybe some.of them do trading.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

A celebrity is a person who is well known and gets lots of public attention, or attention from other people. A person whom the public knows such as a person in government might be well known but not a celebrity unless something else makes them interesting to other people. Usually a person becomes a celebrity from entertainment such as people who are in movies, people who sing songs, and someone who plays a sport... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Celebrity are the  people who  are popular in entertainment industry, such as singer, actor, actresses. Someone become most popular when  they reach the spotlight. It is person which some  people idolise that  even little children knows them,
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

With how much you could actually profit from bitcoin and the vast amounts of resources these celebrities have tie it up with a very fickle market and shelf life of celebrities then i know these celebrities dabble or even put people on it to manage their crypto currency accounts. Celebrities really earn alot for a very short time in showbiz and after the limelight has gone, the money they earn from it could be invested on crypto currency and they will be set for life.

DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

In my 50 cent had to deal with bitcoins and even invested in it for millions of dollars))) I do not know whether it is true or not, in the official source of information did not come across
kayidej6868

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

A celebrity is a famous person and gets a lot of public attention, or attention from others. A celebrity person usually plays a role on the glass screen. We can watch celebrities at every television station.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Is there any celebrity who use bitcoin?
I think yes. You know there are existing altcoin presently called "aidcoin", where in some of their supporters or people who are involve in their project is supported by celebrities.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: