Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KUCOIN BTC AIRDROP  (Read 150 times)
coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

Kucoin exchange is currently holding a 3 BTC Airdrop for its followers on twitter.
It's very simple to participate.

1) Just retweet this twit:
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/969592133668581378?s=20,
2) Follow them
3) Take a screen shot of your Twitter account showing your retweet
4) Fill and submit this form: http://kucoinform.mikecrm.com/QYXaSSy.
It'll close on the 7th of March, so, hurry.

This and many more current crypto AIRDROPS are listed on this neat page https://goo.gl/wpPCrq
And updated daily. Don't miss out on FREE money any more.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

Kucoin are making similar "Follow and Retweet to Win" at least few times per month for their new listing.

But while they doesn't require any personal information /for now/ to trade there, the forms require Full name.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

I don't trust this kucoin new coin contest airdrop because since the time I have been participating in the contest I haven't received any BTC airdrop. I think kucoin is just doing it to increase its twitter followers. My opinion.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

I don't trust this kucoin new coin contest airdrop because since the time I have been participating in the contest I haven't received any BTC airdrop. I think kucoin is just doing it to increase its twitter followers. My opinion.

You're wrong, I recieved a small part of BTC just few days ago. And I didn't know about this contest, I can't remind if I made a retweet but anyway I got the airdrop. I also participated in trading competitions and they always follow their promisses and pay the reward.

lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

That kind of airdrops make me wonder is that real or just PR move and in reality nobody receives actual airdrop. How can we know that it is real?
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

Its legit KuCoin is doing this so that more users will come to the exchange,they are doing that monthly if there will be some coins to be listed,it is great because there are no other exchange that are doing this raffle or airdrop,nice tactics so that more and more people will give trust to the growing community of traders in KuCOin.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

You're wrong, I recieved a small part of BTC just few days ago. And I didn't know about this contest, I can't remind if I made a retweet but anyway I got the airdrop. I also participated in trading competitions and they always follow their promisses and pay the reward.

I got a small amount as well without retweeting anything so it does seem to get distributed.
julianAm

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Kucoin make same actions some times due to month. Every time when exchange add new coin they give some free tokens and BTC with conditions. Try to find out more https://news.kucoin.com/en/

Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

Guys, how much have you earned in this airdrop?
It's seems a good airdrop but as I understand they need your KYC before pay you something?
Or am i wrong?

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

Team KuCoin is very creative. They always make up all sorts of incentives for anything. Deposite coins on the exchange, which you bought on ICO and get bonuses. Or trade in a certain coin and receive gifts. It is very cool.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

this is not new, kucoin is having airdrop for most of all token on their list to get more audience and holders on their sites.
this is an event where you need to trade, buy and sell for most members there to keep the trading more active and this is the best game ever played with any exchange.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Kucoin is trying to get back to their earlier position in daily volume. It was around No 10 in Dec and Jan, now  pushed back in to 20's and also trading volume has gone way down.

When it comes to marketing, they 're v creative. Without any of these Incentives, Houbi is No 3 now.
crimzonico
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

BTC airdrop is the best kind of airdrop
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

I got a small amount as well without retweeting anything so it does seem to get distributed.

It's amazing. I thought that this is a lottery, and few people get a promised reward, and then immediately 2 people who received a prize. KuCoin - well done, forced to talk about themselves.
coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

Actually there're about three separate BTC giveaways running on the site at present.
One expires on the 6th, another on the 7th and the one expiring on the 8th.

Personally I want to thumb up Kucoin for these largesses to the community. All the other exchanges make so much money off of our activities, and most of them reward us with delayed or missing deposits/withdrawals without ever giving back in any slight form.
Thank you KUCOIN!!!

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

Did you filled the forms? I participated 5 times and I got small BTC reward 5 times. Also, got my rewards from trading competitions as well. With few weeks delay.

BTW they are crediting the awards directly into your KuCoin account and your could check your Deposits page. Instead of TX those transfers are marked as KUCOIN.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀