Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BILIBIT PURELY SCAM PROJECT  (Read 852 times)
Scam Exposey (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Save your ass guys since Bilibit project is a big SCAM Look at their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3012723.0 their team is anonymous so we cannot sue them up if they run out the money of the people who invested on them. And guess look at their co partner the scam Airdrop coins who already run out since they collected more money for airdrop and dump scheme.

So watch out for this and don't be a big dumb to throw your money on the scam projects.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

Save your ass guys since Bilibit project is a big SCAM Look at their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3012723.0 their team is anonymous so we cannot sue them up if they run out the money of the people who invested on them. And guess look at their co partner the scam Airdrop coins who already run out since they collected more money for airdrop and dump scheme.

So watch out for this and don't be a big dumb to throw your money on the scam projects.
Hello Bro!
I am Bounty Manager of Bilibit Bounty,
Your impormation is not enough to prove that Bilibit is scam they have anonymous team but they have a Great Projects for it and they never scam people and their plan are If the pre-sale failed they will airdrop the 50% of Pre-Sale that not sold and the other will be burn and Why you trust Bitcoin? Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous right? Why you trusting it? Not all Anonymous team are scammers!
Bilibitph

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:33:10 AM by Bilibitph

Judging a book by its cover is not a wise move my friend. We scam nothing and instead of scamming or doing theft we warned participants in our bounty that they input their private key in our form and need to transfer all of their tokens if they have one in it, check our official twitter and facebook page for that announcement. I think you are just a victim of a so called legit ICO who runs away anyway we ain't like the Benebit who have a pictures of fake team instead we are more semi anonymous and conscience guide us to the right path, guilt is a cancer to me once again we never scammed anyone and will never scam people in the future.

Bilibit Dev
-Adriane
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

Then if all of you are true and running legitimately then you need to be transparent and show your teams identity. Being anonymous and asking for funds is so pathetic mate.

And you can't convince me or neither us to believe for bad excuse for hiding your teams identity.

Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

Do you have any proof about this accusations? 😊 If you are talking about PeraBit on that “scam airdrop coin who already run out” whatever that means, we posted on our social page that we are putting our project on hold to help small developers with their project. And how can you collect money from airdrop, educate me please, i got this crypto thing all wrong then haha, since i am using my own money to distribute the tokens for FREE, and the project is non-ICO, no funds coming from external sources. Transactions within the blockchain is transparent, you can see the transaction via etherscan.

The pbit token was created and it will be used to join future airdrops created within the protocol.

Project like Bilibit who does not have the backing of a big corporations or company have lots of reason to stay anon. The crypto business is still unregulated and there are still a lot of gray areas. A lot of tokens listed on cmc right now started as anon project like ether blue, ether gold, equal etc. But look where they are right now. And there are projects who have a army of team members on their site but investors lose tons of money on them anyway. There is a simple solution to this problem, if you don’t beleive in a project, don’t invest. There are literally hundreds of new project that are backed by big companies and corporation that has a structured team, but those project is not gonna be cheap to invest. And still there is no guarantee that you will earn from those project or you will lose money, since crypyo business is so unpredictable.

Hydar
PeraBit Dev

Reason? Or just an exit excuse? Do you think people are so dumb to believe on that one?

Listen mate why your team afraid to show your face here if your confident that your BILIBIT team is so legit?.

Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

Hello Bro!
Your impormation is not enough to prove that Bilibit is scam they have anonymous team but they have a Great Projects for it and they never scam people and their plan are If the pre-sale failed they will airdrop the 50% of Pre-Sale that not sold and the other will be burn and Why you trust Bitcoin? Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous right? Why you trusting it? Not all Anonymous team are scammers!
dont ever compare your team to satoshi nakamoto satoshi is not asking for ICO. You want investors to join your ICO without giving us identity of the team member. if you want to be anonymous then dont start an ICO do an airdrop instead.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

Hello Bro!

Satoshi nakamoto is far different from your team and its so sarcastic to compare him with bilibit team since once and for all Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't ask for any funds nor running an ICO to make his creation run successfully.

But your team had a shady reputation since Once again any of them doesn't show some legitimacy.

And lastly don't be so noob here your explanation is so invalid. Your acting like an alt of the dev itself.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:38:32 AM
Merited by Darwin02 (2)

I strongly support on this claim. There are already regulations on ICO and Anonymous team is just a crap. Show yourself and be professional even your advisor don't want to reveal their identity, why you are all afraid to show yourself if you have confidence in your project eh? And also don't flag the name of the Philippines in your Announcement. This will be a total shame if anything bad happens on your project.

Edit: Kudos to OP
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:51:47 AM

I strongly support on this claim. There are already regulations on ICO and Anonymous team is just a crap. Show yourself and be professional even your advisor don't want to reveal their identity, why you are all afraid to show yourself if you have confidence in your project eh? And also don't flag the name of the Philippines in your Announcement. This will be a total shame if anything bad happens on your project.

Your regulation and your old master this old world order is nothing compare to the new one to come the beast has been born people without blb mark can't buy in the future without it you will die in hunger can't do anything I'm here to fulfill an old prophecy of the true master of this world Caesar is born again in Bilibit thats our legacy. We need real change I believe exercising true decentralization as Satoshi stated we humans can achieve true freedom not slavary of his old system for real wake up already humanity.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

Your regulation and your old master this old world is nothing compare to the new one, the beast has been born people without blb mark can't buy in the future without it you will die in hunger can't do anything I'm here to fulfill an old prophecy of the true master of this world. Caesar is born again in me thats my legacy. We need real change I believe exercising true decentralization as Satoshi stated we humans can achieve freedom not slavary of his old system for real wake up already humanity.

A perfect BS reply. I confirmed now. Ciao  Cool
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

Your regulation and your old master this old world is nothing compare to the new one, the beast has been born people without blb mark can't buy in the future without it you will die in hunger can't do anything I'm here to fulfill an old prophecy of the true master of this world. Caesar is born again in me thats my legacy. We need real change I believe exercising true decentralization as Satoshi stated we humans can achieve freedom not slavary of his old system for real wake up already humanity.

A perfect BS reply. I confirmed now. Ciao  Cool
Lets play you ain't a visionary you can't understand how we live in this sphere earth you think its flat
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:00:07 AM
Merited by Darwin02 (2)

Your regulation and your old master this old world order is nothing compare to the new one to come the beast has been born people without blb mark can't buy in the future without it you will die in hunger can't do anything I'm here to fulfill an old prophecy of the true master of this world. Caesar is born again in me thats my legacy. We need real change I believe exercising true decentralization as Satoshi stated we humans can achieve freedom not slavary of his old system for real wake up already humanity.

The big point here is your asking for funds here. Decentralization is nothing can do with that.

And if your legit why your team is hiding?

And freedom is separate for this issue since money is involve here. If your hiding then we can't trust you up.

Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

Lets play you ain't a visionary you can't understand how we live in this sphere earth you think its flat

How can he understand if your hiding the critical aspect of this issue? Do you think your words are valid? It still add some bad color to the project.

Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

Your regulation and your old master this old world order is nothing compare to the new one to come the beast has been born people without blb mark can't buy in the future without it you will die in hunger can't do anything I'm here to fulfill an old prophecy of the true master of this world. Caesar is born again in me thats my legacy. We need real change I believe exercising true decentralization as Satoshi stated we humans can achieve freedom not slavary of his old system for real wake up already humanity.

The big point here is your asking for funds here. Decentralization is nothing can do with that.

And if your legit why your team is hiding?

And freedom is separate for this issue since money is involve here. If your hiding then we can't trust you up.
I don't get crab mentality people what is fiat? We are raising fund for the development for its developers I don't care if we raise 1 or 0 eth we just need the world to respond thats all. If you don't like to support then leave it be don't complain here we are civilized but not crab thinker
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

How can he understand if your hiding the critical aspect of this issue? Do you think your words are valid? It still add some bad color to the project.

Trust me the more people criticize a legit project the more it will prosper
knightfalcon

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
Merited by Darwin02 (2)

Hello Bro!
I don't know if you are dumb, playing dumb or not yet fully knowledgeable in cryto. Satoshi's Bitcoin needs to "MINE" in order for you to have it. Not a single penny was being sold. While your  SCAM COIN is an ICO. If that reason cannot sink in into your brain, better use Google to educate yourself . Even a Senior High student will understand it.
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

Healthy criticism is valid if project is so good+transparent dev are there.

But the criticism for your shady project is bad and cannot been trust up. Your explanation regarding to this claim is unsubstantial who's cannot been accepted by any people who can read it.

And also your ann thread sucks and it looks like made by high school computer geek.

Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

Hello Bro!

Satoshi nakamoto is far different from your team and its so sarcastic to compare him with bilibit team since once and for all Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't ask for any funds nor running an ICO to make his creation run successfully.

But your team had a shady reputation since Once again any of them doesn't show some legitimacy.

And lastly don't be so noob here your explanation is so invalid. Your acting like an alt of the dev itself.
How about the benebit project people think it's legit they have beautiful faces and nasty intro in their webpage yet it is a scam? Can you see and tell where is your hypothalamus located and what lies beneath it? Are you smart enough to spot a needle in a haystack?
Puncher

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

i dont think it is fair that they  include or tag Philippines.

this is the main reason why Philippines or filipinos has a negative reputation in this forum!

these kind of people are the reason that filipinos are being stereotyped as a gold diggers, scammers and only afters for money.
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:18:27 AM

Healthy criticism is valid if project is so good+transparent dev are there.

But the criticism for your shady project is bad and cannot been trust up. Your explanation regarding to this claim is unsubstantial who's cannot been accepted by any people who can read it.

And also your ann thread sucks and it looks like made by high school computer geek.
I understand we are new to this thing but our resolve and dedication is beyond what you imagine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: