Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stock market or Bitcoin?  (Read 144 times)
brawdias (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

What convinces you to invest in Bitcoin instead of investing in the stock market? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

It's not a question of either or, it is both for serious investors. I don't consider myself an investor of any kind, but people who invest do have a portion of their portfolio reserved for what's called alternative investments. Among them, bitcoin has to have a prominent place.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

First off, I invest in cryptocurrencies, not only on bitcoin. I invest on cryptocurrencies because I personally think it has the potentially to be a successful industry in the future. As of why I invest in crypto instead of stock markets, I personally like high-risk high-reward. I don't invest THAT much anyway, so if ever crypto goes down to very low prices, yes I would definitely lose a good amount of money, but I won't go hungry or something along those lines.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies conquer the world and conquer it very quickly. Definitely, it is worthwhile watching this amazing drive or even investing money. They offer a great opportunity to evaluate your finances.
Many people feel disappointed with the traditional stock market after the financial crisis in 2008. Therefore, I would have chosen to invest in Bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies.
More I like Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like bonds and stocks because of the bigger potential profit.
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

There are a lot of differences--with profit and loss, accreditation, time barriers, assets supplies, etc. We discuss this more in our blog about the comparison, so check it out  Smiley

Bit.ly/StockVersusCryptoMarket

Mintdice.com
Grandjosh

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

What convinces you to invest in Bitcoin instead of investing in the stock market?  

Bitcoin any day anytime. For a very good reason, I've always been an investment enthusiast and stock was the popular haven then, even though it took years to have an ample ROI. But nowadays, All thanks to bitcoin ROI have improved and in a more faster way. Plus other utilities it has.
suryati27

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:19:40 AM

Forex, stocks and Bitcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages. The choice of the best means of trading can only be determined by each individual with a careful calculation. Keep in mind that trading Bitcoin tends to be more risky because the price is more volatile than the other two markets, but Bitcoin's potential is much bigger than both.

Bitcoin is more like a stock compared to Forex in terms of assets, but unlike stocks or Forex, investors in the world of Bitcoin need not rely on third parties or brokers. You do not have to fear that someone will take your money away as long as you quickly pull your Bitcoin into your personal wallet. In addition to investing, Bitcoin can also be used for other things like faster remittance processes with very low transaction costs, safer hoarding of wealth, and more efficient modern payment instruments.

Since there are already so many trade exchange where we can sell or buy Bitcoin at the desired price, traders usually buy Bitcoin in cheap market and sell it in other country's trade exchange that demand on Bitcoin is higher than the market where they buy. Some Bitcoin markets usually have their own prices. For example, the price movement of Bitcoin in Bitcoin.co.id is only influenced by the buying and selling process that occurs in the Indonesian market only using the Rupiah currency. In other words, if demand in the Indonesian market is greater than in the Chinese market (in BTC-China trade exchange, for example), then the price per Bitcoin in Indonesia will be more expensive when compared in China market. Traders can take advantage of this opportunity to increase profits in a short time by buying Bitcoin in the Chinese market and selling it in the Indonesian market.

Say, you bought Bitcoin in the $ 350 / Bitcoin European market Bitstin, and intend to sell it for a higher price. When you check the price an hour later in Bitstamp, the price drops to $ 349 / Bitcoin. At the same time, in Bitcoin.co.id market, Bitcoin's price is still Rp 4,500,000 or equivalent to $ 364 / Bitcoin as demand for Bitcoin traders in Indonesia is higher than in foreign markets. You will get a profit if you sell Bitcoin at Bitcoin.co.id at that time because the price is higher. Smiley
David Way

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

bitcoin is way better.. it helps me to gain more money than stock market
Rose Link
Copper Member

Activity: 8

Josiah Clumont - Founder @ Rose Link

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

Diversification is important with investing. People have made a lot of money investing in bitcoin and alt coins due to it's volatility, same can be said about the stock market. The general rule of thumb is only invest as much as your willing to loose. Diversify as much as you can for example theres cash, stock's, mining, bitcoin, alt coins, P2P lending, there's so many great options out there. It all depends on your risk appetite and how easy it is to get into these investment opportunities.
So to answer your question, both and add a couple more options in there for diversification. 

Rose Link - Crypto to FIAT lending
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

I am not a great fan of speculation but I believe that we should use it as a payment system in the first place. However, I am not against earning from speculation activities, even I have some investments considering gains in the long run but that's my second priority.

While comparing crypto market with stock markets, I believe that there are more opportunities in the crypto market as there are no regulations, volume or time limits for it and hence there is high volatility which allows investors to exploit multiple opportunities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: