Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔥🌟[ANN][ICO LIVE]🔥FLAT EARTH COIN🔥Tier1 live🌟GET YOUR 100% BONUS NOW🌟🔥  (Read 301 times)
santillo (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 10:49:55 AM by santillo

FLAT EARTH COIN
Let's put an end to the biggest lie of all times through our Token Sale!

It is well known that all governments are a fraud. No government is interested in its citizen. They only care about being greedy and have fun behind us.

In history there are millions of murders and historical facts hidden by governments or secret services, but this could be the most absurd lie
of all history done to all the citizens of the world.

Surely you've heard of the theory of flat earth. For many (including us) this is not just a simple theory,
but the truth. We are not here to discuss whether this theory is true or not, every kind of spam will be reported. We have a telegram group where we can talk, a blog will soon be open on our site and also, soon we will create a community on reddit where we can all discuss together.

Today we are here to present you the Flat Earth coin.

Our Project

The Goal Of Our Token Is Very Simple: Spread The Culture Of The Flat Earth Through The Growth Of The Token.

Few Remember When The Bitcoin Came Out. At That Time A Bitcoin Was The Equivalent Of A Few Cents Of A Dollar, In Those Days
Nobody Could Imagine The Value That This Currency Would Have Assumed. Now The Bitcoin Has Become The Star Of Cryptocurrencies, Through Trade And Mining Its Price Grows Day By Day.
Our Token Wants To Imitate This Aspect Of The Btc, It Dosn’t Offer Any Additional Functionality, The Goal Of It Is To Be Exchanged As Much As Possible To Increase In Value And Make People Aware Of Theory Of The Flat Earth. Flat Earth And Cryptocurrencies, At Present, Are The Most Discussed Topics Of The Moment. The Combination Of These Two Topics Will Be The Success Of Our Token. Our Token Is 100% Anonymous And Secure, It Will Be Stored In Any Other Ethereum Wallet That Supports Any ERC20 Token .

With The ETH Raised, We Will Be Able To Fund Scientific Research To Be Able To Better Study Our Planet Without Any Censorship And To Put An End To The Biggest Lie Of All Time!

We are university students of a well-known Italian faculty, on the basis of what we have studied and observed we can affirm with certainty that the earth is everything but a geoid. Our names will remain anonymous until we publish our scientific research.

Why Use Our Token ?

Our token is a simple erc20, does not offer any additional functionality except to make a big profit of 100% (minimum) buying in tier1 and reselling when it will touch the exchanges. This currency was born for this very reason, to be exchanged as much as possible to spread the theory of the flat earth. Imagine what could happen if the Flat Earth Coin will one day become like bitcoin ... Wink

TOKEN ISSUANCE

Token Distribution

ICO 92,5%  –  10,000,000,000 FEC

Advisor & Team 5%  –  100,000,000 FEC

Bounty 2,5%  –  50,000,000 FEC

Total FEC : 10,150,000,000 FEC

Platform : Ethereum

Token Sale Info

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE NOW!

The Token Sale will be divided into 2 tier
:

You can participate only with Ethereum (ETH.) .
Simply transfer your desired amount of ETH to the official FLAT EARTH Ethereum smart contract address using the POA Network Page
you need metamask installed to buy FEC
click here to buy FEC

Tier 1

From March 05, 2018  to March 26, 2018

Token For Sale : 5,000,000,000 FEC

Price : 1 FEC = 0.000001 ETH                   1 ETH = 1,000,000 FEC

Tier 2

From March 26, 2018  to April 16, 2018

Token For Sale : 5,000,000,000 FEC

Price : 1 FEC = 0.000002 ETH                   1 ETH = 500,000 FEC

Bounty Program

[PROJECT UPDATE] March 13, 2018

We have decided to give a bonus reward to the top 10 investors who will invest a minimum amount of 0.5 ETH (the reward is an extra 100% bonus)

The Bounty Program Will Be Announced Once The Tier 1 Finished.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santillo (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

[UPDATE SITE INTERFACE] March 07, 2018

• We have updated the purchase interface of FEC token. Now you can invest from POA Network tool and from metamask without using POA Network.
  • We have added short guides explaining how to invest in our project

I take this opportunity to remind you that until March 26 it will be possible to buy 100% more tokens than Tier 2, do not miss this chance!

thanks for your attention, have a nice day Smiley
faronjyu

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

I take this opportunity to remind you that until March 26 it will be possible to buy 100% more tokens than Tier 2, do not miss this chance![/i][/u]

100% token bonus? why did you decide this?
When the token will be tradable, are you sure the price will increase?
When will it be possible to sell the token? have you already chosen some exchange?
Sorry for all these questions, but I am passionate about the flat earth topic and would like to invest in this coin  Smiley
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

Where can I find information about team members? I searched the web but I have not found anything about that.
santillo (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Where can I find information about team members? I searched the web but I have not found anything about that.

Hi sir, at the moment almost the whole team has university exams. We have decided to keep our names anonymous so as not to interfere with the degree exams. Here in Italy this topic is very censored, for this reason we decided to launch an ICO to finance our scientific research.
We will do a live on facebook where the whole team will be presented, we are deciding whether to reveal the name of the CEO to gain confidence.
However I can tell you that we are 5 friends, we all attend the University of geography and morphology in Palermo.
I am sorry to keep this anonymity, but we also do it for our future, our research and above all this project.

100% token bonus? why did you decide this?
When the token will be tradable, are you sure the price will increase?
When will it be possible to sell the token? have you already chosen some exchange?
Sorry for all these questions, but I am passionate about the flat earth topic and would like to invest in this coin  Smiley

We decided to put 100% bonus to attract as many people as possible into this ICO, I do not think that one occasion of these happens many times.
Moreover, we really want the name Flat Earth Coin to appear everywhere and be as widespread as possible. This is to spread the theory of flat earth as much as possible.
We purposely want to make the people who buy our token profit from trading, we hope that they do it in a good way.
Tokens will be sold after one month from the end of the ico phase.
a probable exchange will be forkdelta.

I hope I have been helpful  Cheesy
faronjyu

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

I'm Italian too, I'll send you a PM to talk better.
If you need an Italian translation (I do not think u needs it) i'm able to do it .
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

Do you have a telegram chat?
santillo (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

[PROJECT UPDATE] March 13, 2018

• We have decided to give a bonus reward to the top 10 investors who will invest a minimum amount of 0.5 ETH (the reward is an extra 100% bonus).
  • We have scheduled an internal team meeting for tomorrow. In this meeting we will decide our definitive roadmap and we will definitely decide when the team names will be announced.

I take this opportunity to remind you that until March 26 it will be possible to buy 100% more tokens than Tier 2, furthermore, if you are among the first 10 investors you will be entitled to an extra 100% bonus (for a total of 200%). Do not miss this opportunity!!!

Do you have a telegram chat?

Yes Sir,  click here to join in our telegram group Smiley

santillo (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

[PROJECT UPDATE] March 16, 2018

• We have updated the site by adding our roadmap. You can view it through the menu: our project
  • after the meeting we decided that our names will be announced during the next week

I remind you that until March 26 it will be possible to buy 100% more tokens than Tier 2, furthermore, if you are among the first 10 investors you will be entitled to an extra 100% bonus (for a total of 200%). Do not miss this opportunity!!!
santillo (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

[TEAM UPDATE] March 22, 2018

Hello everyone, I introduce myself officially.
My name is Santi De Lorenzo, I am the founder of this project.
I apologize for not having immediately published my name, but as you know I have just graduated in geology. Spreading my name within this project would have compromised the outcome of the exams.
Anyway, in the next week I will announce the whole team.
I will be happy to answer all your questions, I can finally put my face and my future in this project Smiley

I remind you that until March 26 it will be possible to buy 100% more tokens than Tier 2, furthermore, if you are among the first 10 investors you will be entitled to an extra 100% bonus (for a total of 200%). Do not miss this opportunity!!!

Santi De Lorenzo
Founder FE Coin
santillo (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

[PROJECT UPDATE] March 25 2018

• Our bounty program is finally complete, tomorrow will be released all the info needed to participate.

Until midnight it will be possible to buy 100% more FEC than tier 2.
Moreover, if you are among the top 10 investors, investing at least 0.5 ETH , you will be entitled to a further 100% bonus (for a total of 200%)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: